It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are ET's just galactic drug peddlers?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
The thing I don't get is they have all this advanced technology but aren't making a real move. They use just enough force to intimidate the "locals" without creating any noticeable waves. They seem to also use arm deals to buy off the locals that would enable their operations here to go smoothly. And a lot of the people/groups that are in deep with them seem to have no moral qualms about engaging in organized criminal operations as a source of funding.

That alone speaks volumes. Because if ET's were peaceful explorers or heck even despotic conquerors, they would view their "subordinates' actions as repugnant, perhaps even scummy. And if they wanted to invade the last thing they would want is an extensive and highly flexible black market(as it could be used as a basis of guerrilla warfare).

On top of that they seem obsessed with human genetics. Like a drug dealer trying to breed a better pot plant. And if there is any truth to the rumors from Dulce(Humans in vat's) added with bodily fluids harvested during abductions, seems even closer to the "truth"(the comparison between pot plants and people).

Heck our body naturally produces Epinephrine; add in an alien metabolism and brain structure and God only knows how our other hormones/ bodily fluids could affect an alien species.

And if that is the case, the last thing they(ET's) would want is for people to find out. Because they might have enough ships to do damage and briefly be able to conquer the planet, but they don't have the forces to maintain control over the planet(in this hypothetical scenario) for any stretch of time.

Plus it could attract unwanted attention. The last thing they would want is to be found out.

edit on 27-2-2011 by korathin because: added (the comparison between pot plants and people) for clarification.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Reminds that I'd love to know what type of hash Aliens are capable of growing. I need a weedcakes from an extraterrestrial encounter.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

I have had the belief for a very long time that METH, is an evil plot from aliens. I mean if you look at it's structure, it almost looks alive, and the things people hear and see while on it. I mean dark shadow people, etc.

It turns people in to zombies, video zombies on a killing spree.... just sick. IMHO. Just my 2 cents.
edit on 27-2-2011 by windword because: oops

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by korathin
The thing I don't get is they have all this advanced technology but aren't making a real move.

OK, I'll stop taking you too seriously right there for now.

If you are going to put forward a theory, then please seperate fact from fiction. If you have proof of the technology you speak of ("they have") then I would like to see it because nothing up until now validates your statement.

"If they had" would be more suitable wouldn't you say? Sorry to say these things but here at ATS, clarification and fact is everything.

Have you considered your theory from a corporate and governmental point of view rather than an alien one? Sure, some may say they're the same (lol) but why would "they" have to come from elsewhere when control and manipulation is so rife from some of the natives? Big pharma, backhanded payoffs, powermongering and future profit explains so much of what you address in your OP.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Surely an Alien race could create its own drug supply with the advanced technology they are supposed to have.
edit on 27-2-2011 by linkshot1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

The thing I don't get is they have all this advanced technology but aren't making a real move.

OK, I'll stop taking you too seriously right there for now.

If you are going to put forward a theory, then please seperate fact from fiction. If you have proof of the technology you speak of ("they have") then I would like to see it because nothing up until now validates your statement.

"If they had" would be more suitable wouldn't you say? Sorry to say these things but here at ATS, clarification and fact is everything.

Have you considered your theory from a corporate and governmental point of view rather than an alien one? Sure, some may say they're the same (lol) but why would "they" have to come from elsewhere when control and manipulation is so rife from some of the natives? Big pharma, backhanded payoffs, powermongering and future profit explains so much of what you address in your OP.

Cheers.

This is a hypothetical scenario. If ET's are hypothetically real and they hypothetically have faster then light or even inter-generational ship's they are much more advanced. It is common sense.

But then again we here about UFO's being powered by oxen and shooting stone tipped arrows all the time/sarcasm end.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Interestingly enough, this same idea has been presented in the Dr. Who BBC sci fi series "Torchwood."

The series of episodes with the banner title "Children of Earth" plays out the evil demands of an alien race referred to as the 456. In short, they want to cull a certain percentage of the world's children for their own nefarious purposes. Which turn out to be:

The UNIT leader, Colonel Oduya, talks with the 456, asking them what their purpose for the children is. He is told that the children are for "the hit": the children create chemicals, which the 456 use as recreational drugs.

This story is also combined with the British government selecting these children from their population through means of inoculations under a "get your shots at school and all will be well" premise (similar to our Hep B and Mumps shots in school).

You can read a more informed summary here, as I only saw the program once:

en.wikipedia.org...

Children of Earth minicap

Both of these ideas - humans as drugs and the shadow reasons for vaccines/inoculations - are presented in this UK sci-fi and have also been popularly discussed here on ATS.

So what I wonder is this: do sci-fi writers work hard on fabulous scare stories which disseminate into pop culture and eventually into conspiracy groups likes ATS, or do the conspiracy groups through their own means propose/research/support these claims, which then become more widespread until they turn up in movies (i.e. Battle for Los Angeles) and shows like Torchwood?
edit on 27-2-2011 by windus because: glitchy keyboard

edit on 27-2-2011 by windus because: same

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
and how the hell are they going to metabolize us if they are indeed alien? i.e. non-carbon based liferorms?

one thing to remember when considering stuff about aliens, etc is that in a universe of near-infinite possibilities almost anything can & will happen.

Hypothetical types of biochemistry

edit on 2.27.11 by toreishi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
oh wow. the human imagination is a real thing of beauty. some unexplainable lights to the untrained eye, will turn in to galactic drug dealers. very impressive.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Are you serious? What the heck is wrong with you people? I never heard a story about a stoned alien and who said that aliens need to do drugs like human too maybe they know more about the danger of doing so. Taking drugs is stupid and i hope we don´t have to deal with drugaddicted aliens in the future too that would complicate a lot of things.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Perfectenemy

Never heard of a drug addicted alien? Did you see "DUNE." What was the name of the spice/drug that they were mining? And, Oh, in "The Hitch Hiker's Guide" was that called a "garggleblaster"? that Ford needed to "get off" the planet. Or when "ET" got drunk on beer.....

Hey, aliens are people too.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

I know all these movies but they aren´t based on reality are they? And i thought the OP meant hard drugs like Crack,Meth,Cocaine and such # not some booze and a smoke?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by korathin

exactly !
If they whant a planet , BUILD ONE M...F.. !
If you whant slaves , CREATE THEM M... F. ...!
If you whant a solar system GO FETCH YOURSELVES ONE M... F... !
Of course , they can only "have a shot" of some poor guy , scaring the XXX out of him...
chickens /coward aliens!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

Haha I have pondered that one for some time before! I bet they got some insane crop yields!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Alright, thats a bit of a strech... Hitler created Meth for his soldiers, so they could stay awake all night and be straight loco.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Haha just imagine, a bunch of junkie aliens coming to our planet for a re-up!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Explains why my grass is out of this world

Alien buds ftw!
edit on 27-2-2011 by CoffeeMonster because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2011 by CoffeeMonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Of couse, I'm being "tongue and cheek," Just having some fun on a Sunday morning, while my sewing maching does embroidery (magicly).

My mother used to believe that communist were responsible for drug use in the USA during the '60 and '70. Aliens? Hey, "As Above, So Below." Maybe some aliens are peaceful exlorers and other are warmongering exploiters. I still contend, METH is from outer space.

Peace....

edit on 27-2-2011 by windword because: oops day

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Wow...

SO... you have arrived to such assumptions from simply hearing of, or seeing perhaps some strange unrecognized craft in the sky??!! Strange craft which are most likely complete human inventions from advanced technology has brought you to these ASININE conclusions????

Wow, ATS has really gone downhill of lately. I mean REALLY DOWNHILL and FAST. SOS...SOS...SOS

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

This is a hypothetical scenario. If ET's are hypothetically real and they hypothetically have faster then light or even inter-generational ship's they are much more advanced. It is common sense.

But then again we here about UFO's being powered by oxen and shooting stone tipped arrows all the time/sarcasm end.

A silly speculation..

Why is that more advanced means better weapons and cooler looking toys?

Would a spiritually advanced race have a need for war?

Would a socially or technologically advanced race have a need for weapons at all?

War is a caveman's tool.

<<   2 >>

join