It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla discovered free energy, plans resurface and presented here for all.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Tesla is the man

wonder who would win at a pickup bball game, einstein or tesla? Who knows....

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

huh?

..sorry folks..thats all I got on this one...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sumgai

I second the notion...

Not to be negative..but wow..

..just wow..

Now as far as something constructive, if someone wants to post something tangible for your everyday joe, something that would be useful..I'll bite..otherwise this is just wasting a lot of peoples' time. We might as well be talking about force field shielding on the USS Enterprise...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mrfrodo1524

HAHA..they would probably work on a mathematical formula and figure it out..then..

..no reason to play...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
What do you make of this as an addition to...
www.metacafe.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
what i will one day do is use this to help me gain free energies

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
To the mod who edited this thread... just a few questions (no disrespect intended here, but fyi, these questions might not exactly make you look good...)

OK, I was alerted to this thread by the ATS weekly updates email in my inbox.
The title of it is/was "Tesla discovered free energy, plans resurface and presented here for all"

Fine, I'm a big Tesla fan, so count me in... but I must say the thread is a HUGE disappointment, and here are just a couple reasons why...

1) If you're going to edit the post so as to render the 'plans' [for the most part] worthless, then why does the title still read "plans... presented here for all"?
I scoured the entire 17 pages, searching for these "plans... presented here"
And 250 stars!
C'mon, people...

2) Why were the public patent documents deleted since they are public, and they're relevant to the topic?

3) Why use a dealer's link when you're describing the ebook for sale?
(Are you [maybe] that dealer?)
i. e., the address you posted was teslasecret[dot]com, which works just fine on its own, but yet you added the dealer tag "/?hop=willyap" which ensures that for anyone making a purchase from your link, the dealer 'willyap' will make money from that sale.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Thanks OP for this thread. Although it leaves a lot to be desired, I think your intentions were good.

If only all the posts in this thread were relevant and helpful, we might have a plan already!
So here are a few ideas...

Originally posted by Agarta
Problems associated with this idea;

Climbing the tower at least once a month to clean the corrosion, bird droppings, leaves, etc. off of it.

Yeah, that DOES sound like fun!
Perhaps you could experiment with more corrosion-resistant materials, and make sure all the joints are soldered good. When I worked outdoors we always used a lot of extension cords and the connections always got corroded eventually, even tho they were copper. I found a tube of some gooy stuff at Lowes that you put on the connections, and it helped keep the corrosion to a minimum. It worked pretty well, but I don't remember the name of it.

As for bird droppings... plastic snake, maybe?
And leaves would be eliminated if you could get it up high enough.

Replacing the copper because it is impossible to clean the inside of the tubing or deep in the wire causing replacement twice a year(not so cost effective).

I wonder if you could cover the copper with something that wouldn't decrease the performance... heat-shrink tubing? I've covered similar things with just a thin layer of glue from a hot-glue gun.

Lightning strikes don't effect what is powered with a surge protector, but does damage the copper, causing even more replacements.(not so cost effective).

I think this could be mostly eliminated by mounting an insulated lightening rod on the tower as long as it's higher than your coil, but I don't know about the cost-effectiveness of that.

Even with the holes in the board, wind does cause damage and must be repaired (not cost effective)
In some places it is illegal to put it up, thus not even possible.

Remember those huge old satellite dishes that were made of a type of mesh? Wonder if that would be an option... something like one of these;

Just a few speculations...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperManny

Totally, this is utterly bull# from the mods who used their dirty fingers, and ripped this Original Post in pieces..

I found this thread when it was started, and it was really informative.. but now its just silly, looks like a kid did this.

Totally Ignorance from ATS.
edit on 28-2-2011 by Ost33 because: oO

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Yeah, Tesla trusted the US government too damn much... His intellectual properties on the ONE MILLION VOLT FORCEFIELD GENERTOR, CLOAKING (INVISIBILITY), HARMONICS AMPLIFICATION, REMOTE VIEWING, MIND CONTROL (A.K.A. Behavioral Modifiction), WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS (A.K.A. Voice to Skull), DEATH RAY (As witnessed by the Siberian peoples in 1918) were already in the O.S.S. vaults (and still steaming) piping hot off the 'press' before Tesla could blink. His apprentice made sure of that much (Edison)...

Then the poor niave bastadge got the great (implanted by masonic master - Apprentice Edison) idea to offer his services to the US government - who put on great airs of intellectual superiority - rejecting his devices (which were already stolen by them the day before) but aknowledged his greatness, offering him a seedy hotel room and granting him anonymity to continue working on his 'flashes'...

Take note: Intellectual Genius has its down side... gullability.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
oh yeah... I nearly forgot to add the most imporant part. If you like this part add a star to the post - you know - that brought you one of the most important links you'll encounter in this life, and on the web...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Wow, the mods did chop this thread to pieces.

Great job team.We will get to the bottom of this at this rate.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Tesla's documents were published ages ago and give little incite into free energy
except the fact that Tesla says he can transmit power and then later on
in 1940 says force.

I found this book in Tesla's own words given to counsel in three days of
reviewing his work.
Nikola Tesla On His Work With Alternating Currents and Their Application To Wireless Telegraphy, Telephony and Transmission of Power, Leland I. Anderson

The best parts he explains the funny generators he made for high frequency ac that beat out
the English in discovery of the ether because they could not build them.
Buy admitted they were not powerful enough and so used the disruptive coil to tune high
voltage at a frequency.
Tesla say radio engineers went toward EM radio waves that needed amplification sets to hear.
Thats what we have today.
Tesla did indeed intend to go threw the Earth with his waves.
Perhaps lost in all this was that sound or pressure waves surrounded the radio waves.
The free energy is perhaps accomplished by taking the ether sound waves from the
Earth and atmosphere for the conversion to electrical storage or generation.
The only hint in that direction was using a lot of wire for a pancake coil as a receiver.
Unless there are more direct ways in the Tesla documents I didn't see any.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

Before coming up with an "educated" argument, please educate yourself. I'm sorry, but I have a hard time taking you seriously, please learn how to spell.

-Sub

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBaskettIV

In the schematic the capacitors are not labeled by value. Can you do that please? The photo is too blurry to be of any real use in that regard.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueGrit
This is very interesting reading. The one thing that stands out to me is he wasn't trained as an electrical engineer, but a poet? He received the schematics through a white flash and then they would be present in is mind ready to put on paper? Very interesting, thanks to the OP for the information...one of the very truly interesting threads I've read on this website. Thanks again!
edit on 21-2-2011 by TrueGrit because: Had to correct a type..spelled reading wrong...nothing strange going on here folks...keep moving

edit on 21-2-2011 by TrueGrit because: (no reason given)

Lol. I hope op gets it.
Tesla may have been a poet as well.
But peoplE primarily he was an ELECTRICAL ENGINEER

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Originally posted by TrueGrit
This is very interesting reading. The one thing that stands out to me is he wasn't trained as an electrical engineer, but a poet? He received the schematics through a white flash and then they would be present in is mind ready to put on paper? Very interesting, thanks to the OP for the information...one of the very truly interesting threads I've read on this website. Thanks again!
edit on 21-2-2011 by TrueGrit because: Had to correct a type..spelled reading wrong...nothing strange going on here folks...keep moving

edit on 21-2-2011 by TrueGrit because: (no reason given)

Lol. I hope op gets it.
Tesla may have been a poet as well.
But peoplE primarily he was an ELECTRICAL ENGINEER

I got a comment on youtube that Tesla was a fiction writer after I made a post that
Tesla was played up as a mad scientist.
I think he meant that the mad scientist role has continued in many forms.
I did hear of a close association of Tesla with a fiction writer named Astor.
I think the Astor that died in the Titanic 1912 and also funded Tesla in
various projects.

Of interest to us in free energy would be the 1914 sale to Germany by
Tesla. The tale handed us by Lyne says by WWIIs end Germany had
a free energy power plant on some small submarines.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
This should interest some of you :

Transmission of Power Without Wires (Scalar Waves)
03:28 - Acum 4 ani
A demonstration of Nikola Tesla's theory of the transmission of power without the use of wires using EM 'Scalar Waves'. Demonstration by Professor Dr. Konstantin Meyl of Germany.

video.google.com...#

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I can't see whatever was linked/attached at the beginning of the thread.
It says Photobucket Limit Exceeded or some such.
Is there an updated link?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I've carefully researched this and found nothing useful

People over youtube had actually bought the book and tried to replicate.

Results wasn't promising enough. Personally, I knew a little of electronics and could tell even without trying that it will work. It did work according to replicators but power was extremely small to be useful even if voltage was 'good'. Sadly, voltage is nothing without amps.

to give significant amount of power you will need a very long antenna, probably a kilometer long or more

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join