It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google and NASA hiding Nibiru?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Was able to figure out how to grab a screen shot:
This was taken 3 minutes ago

Google Earth (view Sky)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

I assure you, I JUST did it.

Are you 'exploring' then checking off 'view' sky from Google Earth???

If not, and you're viewing it from Earth, that could be making the difference?

I don't know.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

It's a lens flare. Not only does it have two moons, but it's also accompanied by an elongated object below it. You can't single one out and claim it's a planet. Either these are two large objects near the sun (one with 2 moons and the other in the shape of a stepped-on cigar) or they're both lens flares. Personally, I'd say they're both lens flares.
Of course, they might also be ghost orbs

And still none of this answers the question I originally asked.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

WISE being shut off is no conspiracy. In fact it ran for an extra four months. If there was any conspiracy don't you think they would have just stopped when the coolant ran out instead of pushing to get the extra funding to run a warm mission?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Well there's a little more. I took this picture in January and it seems to back up what she is saying.
I know sun dog. With two moons?
Blow the pic up and have a look.

What scientific data can you provide that this is a moon? A moon of what? the sun? The earth? THE SUN DOG?!?!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
What i find odd about the WISE being shut down, turned off, put in to hibernation is they NASA said they had found a brown dwarf, now would they not want to use all instruments available to study this new found object? or is that just too simple of a question to ask.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I'm viewing from sky, From the website I haven't downloaded the application.

www.google.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

You know your right ! I can't see what I was thinking either.
Maybe it looks like the anomaly, as far as the images I've seen. And maybe as the person in the video postulates,
This is down and to the right. Just call me a sucka fo da moon dog baby!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Simple question.
Simple answer: WISE has found several brown dwarfs. All of them many light years away. But the data has been collected and will continue to be studied.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa

I do not see the black box, I have zoomed in as close as i can at the co-ords you posted and still nothing.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/daf5bf3cac81.png[/atsimg]

files.abovetopsecret.com...

What the hell is this? I know it isn't a blackout. But...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

ok that settles that, you more up on this type of stuff than any one, thank you Phage, so where does find brown dwarf research papers NASA or JPL, or some other place?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

wrong angel should be5h 53m27s X -6 10' 56" try to zoom in and it will not let you, pen ran out of ink and memory is not what it use to be.

edit on 19-2-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Generally in research journals. I'd say start off by checking Science and Nature. While you won't get full articles, you can at least read the abstracts. If you want full articles without paying, try Google Scholar.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Sorry guys im not a big astronomy buff if et's want to come it cant be much worse than the current administration. But I just have a couple questions on the specifics is niburu in our solar system and if it is that far away wouldnt it be to cold for life. Or does it have its own sun wouldnt some serious truthers be all over that for a big discovery.

Ive heard people suggesting that it is all the bad aliens on earths home planet are you guys serious or just off your medication. I mean the solar system is supposedly huge im not sure dont own a space ship but would ets even need niburu there are millions or billions of stars with possible planets why would they be so close. Not saying I dont believe just wondering whats the point of the nibiru hype.
edit on 19-2-2011 by teotwawki77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Click the link below for the full image, It would not let me zoom in any further.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by teotwawki77

from what i have gathered it is the planet of doom, comes around and wipes out life , one story an other one it is called plant X our twin just like our earth but bigger and it is a rouge planet were as it has no fixed orbit like i stated just stories or are they?
What if a planet did indeed have no fixed orbit, but one based on the magnetic flux in space in one direction it pulls, the other one way repels, depending on how close it gets to the Sun or Jupiter lets say it is coming form Orin gets close to Betelgeuse, but is pushed our way would we on earth see it?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

WISE being shut off is no conspiracy. In fact it ran for an extra four months. If there was any conspiracy don't you think they would have just stopped when the coolant ran out instead of pushing to get the extra funding to run a warm mission?

Mate, I'd just like to give you an example of the 'over abundance' technique. They use it in news articles to when comparing between different things, such as one here which is the texas snowstorm. They compare it with one they had 'years ago'. They try and spin it so that not only have they met the requirements for 'common folk' to view and to see, they 'surpass it' just like George Orwell's 1964 book. It's twisted and consorted until it does indeed look like it ran extra, like how a massive snowstorm in texas, a rather hot place, is not that all uncommon because it also happened years ago. Really, you're just letting the top ones take 'energy' from you because just to listen to their OWN beliefs, does that. People these days look up to 'experts' to explain to them what stuff means instead of looking at it themselves.

Here's just a coincidence that's normal and never happens.

Betelgeuse was going to supernova first in a couple hundred years and is now down to being this year.
NASA 'possibly' found a planet named Tyche (because Nibiru would be to obvious) in the Oort cloud.
Comet ELEin has coincidentally just been announced and we might be able to see it in September (when in March it'll cause its effects). They like to put days forward in time even though they're going to happen shortly, such as US cities being flooded by 2100.

I do know you can't change someone's viewpoint with the snap of fingers (because if you could do that, there'd really be no point. It's the work that counts.) but I just typed that out to put it into perspective. Nibiru's going to get brighter as the chemtrails can no longer block it and it'll be played off as Betelgeuse going supernova. I myself don't know the effect this'll have on us. I do know the Sun helps us evolve with those solar flares (yes, if you harness that energy from it, they're not fearful) but I DON'T know how a dark star is going to help us if at all with the Earth exploding (Yellowstone bulged 12 inches which is.. normal.. for a sleeping volcano) *chuckles* It's going to get rough but I think this is the last of our learning, all rolled into one giant star that'll shake our very foundations. If we can keep our head on and help the Earth through this as well as others we encounter, it should turn out alright.

If we can't see past the usual smoke screen before us filled with shiny new toys and the encouragment that the Earth will be alright, we won't fair so well. It's a test. Everything happens for a reason. Can we as a planet, pass the test? Atlantis didn't, which is what we're now replaying. One man can change the world, and the more people that see the need for us to put aside our not so big differences that are inflated to keep us 'tamed', we can get through it with a strong head and mind. We are not caged animals that are dangerous, it's only played off that way. We are spiritual beings. (No animals are not actually animals either, they're a part of Earth and us as we are them. they're not bloodthirsty savages that want to eat you. :|)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by The_Zomar
If nibiru was real - they wouldn't be able to hide it. Think about it.

Every telescope on Earth?

Not to mention - if it's going to hit Earth.. Trust me. You would see it.

Once again. It's too far out so it's not within a telescope range.

Only deep sky probes like HUBBLE and WISE (which, just went offline yesterday. Coincidence?)

If that huge planet / star sized mass cannot be seen from a conventional telescope then we won't be hit by it (assuming we are supposed to) for thousands of years. No worries here.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa

Not mine, let me see if i can screen grab.

You have to check off "Explore Sky" from the "View" drop down window.

Here, I just did it again and even wrote you a note as proof that this is indeed, blacken out.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
You know what I love. How some, not all, of the people on here with their thousands of posts, stars, and flags have all the answers. They talk like their word is gospel. Why do they have to ridicule every post that doesn't fall in with their beliefs?

Some people are here because they want answers to the questions they have. They seek knowledge. Why can't you just help them find it? You ATSers with more experience act like you passed through the birth canal with the answers to everything. You sit here and say that there is no way Nibiru exists. How do you know? Were you around during the height of the Sumerian civilization? Did you supervise the building of the Egyptian pyramids?

When or if Nibiru shows up and wreaks havoc, you people will be the first to be so damn terrified that it induces incontinence.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join