It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google and NASA hiding Nibiru?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I have to say, I am totally on board with Terral's suspicions, hunches and semi-conclusions.

I've personally sensed Nibiru being nearby for some time now and now that NASA is making this 'preconditioning' and 'premature' announcement about this new planet, Tyche aka Nemesis aka Nibiru, within our solar system (and comet Elenin)........things just aren't adding up.
And now with W.I.S.E. being turned off well, doesn't take too many theories to see a possible and probable conspiracy here folks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am currently running an investigation on Google and NASA and Department of Homeland Security conspiring together to hide evidence that a brown dwarf with three moons is currently between Jupiter and Mars orbit ascending from the southern hemisphere of our solar system at 100,000 miles per hour or 2.4 million miles every day. The NASA tracking/orbit data for the Elenin Comet is a psy-op cover story for a brown dwarf 2.5 Jupiter mass sizes and powerful magnetic polarity that has been affecting Earth magnetic field, rotation and tilt since 2004. We have images of the brown dwarf with moons in tow here:

This is what Google is conspiring for you to never see.

This is what Google is willing to show you, while preparing to hide themselves in underground bunkers. The LEOnid ELEnin name connected to this comet (brown dwarf) is a New World Order code (link) for an Extinction-Level Event from a brown dwarf approaching from the Leo Constellation, which happens to be this very area of Google Sky that is blacked out. Do the math!

The top right and lower left diagrams show the alignment/conjunction of March 15, 2011 where the dwarf, Earth and Sun line up and our planet is caught in the gravity trough/trench to then become susceptible to brown dwarf magnetic field/polarity where the 'geological pole shift' takes place. The dwarf reaches perigee position on September 11, 2011 exactly ten years to the day of the 9/11 inside-job attacks (What Really Happened link).

The Rothschild/Rockefeller Banksters have known about this 2011 'event' for a long time, which is evidenced by the fact that the day of the third conjunction is November 22, 2011 and the day the House of Rothschild murdered JFK. The migrating animal life dying and poles migrating and super storms, volcanoes, earthquakes, rogue tides, islands sinking, the earth wobbling and about fifteen other things say a very large planetary object between the size of Jupiter and the Sun is about to make a pass within 22.3 million miles by October 17, 2011. The kickoff date is March 4, 2011 when the brown dwarf crashes through the solar ecliptic plane where all the earth change symptoms will increase dramatically. There is plenty of time right now to warn everyone in the world to:

Evacuate 100 miles from coast and 200 feet above sea level.Clear Yellowstone and the New Madrid Fault/Mississippi Valley from Louisiana to Michigan, as the north and south areas of that fault system are already visibly coming apart; and Yellowstone is bulging more with every revolution of our planet. The dwarf flight path is not on the solar ecliptic plane, but ascending higher; which allows the dwarf a better angle to tighten grip each time Yellowstone turns toward the dwarf that many call Niribu, or Planet X because of the moon formation, or the Red Kachina of Nopi prophecy.

My guess is that our Congress found out about Nibiru at the secret meeting on March 13, 2008 almost three years to the day of our upcoming 'event.' Let me try to break this down where my elected officials under sworn oaths before their Creator and all His mighty angels can understand: 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58 These are the coordinates that you hand to your astronomer with access to a telescope in the southern hemisphere. He will show you a picture of Nibiru even nearer. Right now you can pick of the phone and save billions of people and give some chance to survive, or you can make plans for your little home-away-from-home with Google and NASA and the Justice Department, Attorney General's Office and the whole lot. This is where the Architect of the Matrix shows you two doors and by God you must choose one. The rock beneath every soul going into hiding in secret will be split apart to open up the fire of hell to consume him forever and ever,

So help me God,

Terral ....
www.usmessageboard.com...

My name is Terral ... writing to report that a brown dwarf with 3 moons is currently located between the orbits of Jupiter and Mars set to break through the solar ecliptic plane on March 4, 2011. A multi-planetary/Solar alignment will take place on March 15, 2011, when the Earth passes through the gravity trough/trench connecting the Sun to the approaching brown dwarf. The coordinates of the brown dwarf are 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58 in the Constellation Leo. The NASA orbit diagram/chart for the comet Elenin shows the tracking data for the incoming brown dwarf that will pass 22.3 million miles from the Earth on October 17, 2011. Google has blacked out Google Sky images of this exact location, which you can read about in my USMB posting here:

Google Is Deliberately Hiding Nibiru Images @ 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58

That post has pictures of the inbound brown dwarf and multiple moons. Follow the link to my Brown Dwarf Timeline here:

The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

The first Gov link in that post shows you the NASA tracking data for the incoming brown dwarf, but cleverly disguised as a harmless comet.

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

The data says the brown dwarf will break through the solar ecliptic plane into the northern hemisphere on March 4, 2011, when the earth change 'events' will begin to escalate out of control. In that event, people must evacuate the coasts in anticipation of severe rogue tides and tidal waves associated with the anticipated March 15, 2011 'pole shift event.' The magnetic shift since 2004 is actually magnetic pole migration in response to the gravity well, massive magnetism and polarity of the approaching brown dwarf that orbits near the sun just once every 3600 years. I realize that this News Tip seems outrageous, but this is what all the evidence in my investigation is saying and the people have a right to see the evidence and decide for themselves. In other words, this is the very reason the Tip Line was created in the first place and pushing this under the carpet makes WFLA part of a very big Global Conspiracy to hide 'the truth' like Google. This is what Google is hiding:

i29.photobucket.com...

Now this is what you see at 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 58:

i29.photobucket.com...

Now you tell me why the only place on Google Sky that is blacked out just happens to be the same exact location of the recently-discovered ELEnin Comet? Your meteorologists are smart people. Have them look these things up. I am not saying this is doomsday, but the people had better be prepared:

100 miles from coasts.
200 feet above sea level.
away from fault zones.
away from volcanoes.
away from Yellowstone.
away from New Madrid Fault Zone.
away from Mississippi River Valley from Louisiana to Michigan.

Peoples have survived Nibiru for hundreds of thousands of years, but they were prepared. You have been given sufficient information to get the warning out, or to shove this News Story under the rug.

Terral ...
terral...mail.com
USMB

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Somebody should contact google and ask them why that part of google sky is black´ed out

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I don't see how they could hide something that only claimed to have existed by an Economics major.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I love all your posts alien! Always so much time and thought put into them... Cant wait to see what march brings us...

So what are the chances that we can be pulled into Nibiru's Orbit and become one of its moons?

S+F as always...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
from a scientific standpoint, one would assume if a brown dwarf star was in our solar system the sky would appear brighter at night, increasing over a period of time until closest approach to earth. thanks to the 'contrails' -_- and global dimming, if anyone remembers that, i'm not sure that we could easily notice this.

and direct observation is also tricky. one photo of the 'comet' ellin would settle the dispute of weather THAT is nibiru/wormwood/whathaveyou

however from a gut feeling standpoint, I feel like something is going down in the heavens we are not privy to. what it might be I cannot say. 3 years of research on the topic has given rise to at most, 3 images which MIGHT be nibiru.

also yes march 15th there is at least on a 2d plane a conjunction of alignment between ellnin, the earth and the sun, if not mars aswell as mentioned above. still, my gut tells me nothing opaquly obvious will happen that day that we could put a finger on, I feel as though it may cause a long term effect that may go unnoticed without scrutinous datamining of the solar...data...from satalites.

that and we need a mathematical genious to either confirm or rule out those gut feelings.

ed: parts of nasa's skymap have been 'blanked out' for years, if I recall, they say its a glitch. that said, if you turn on IR mode you can see some of the blanked areas contents.
edit on 19-2-2011 by madscientistintraining because: (no reason given)

link   

Have you tried those coordinates yourself yet?

if so, can you post a screen shot from today?

or is that your YT video..

link   

Originally posted by morder1
So what are the chances that we can be pulled into Nibiru's Orbit and become one of its moons?

Not very good.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I just tried the coordinates, No black box......nothing seems to be hidden. Although there does seem to be a strange object at those coordinates 5h 53m 27s.........But I'm no expert.
edit on 19-2-2011 by Serizawa because: coordinates

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Great post, Very well put together and I'm sure we're going to feel the effects in a much greater way in the near future. Call it what you will, something is messing with the solar system and this is as close to a logical explanation that I've heard.
I personally can't wait to see what's around the corner.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by madscientistintraining

The sky could very well be brighter at night already, which would make perfect sense why they have been chem trailing the # out of the sky...even more so at night. We got to remember that its very easy for them to lay down a nice thick coating of lay lowing clouds that would block our view of the sky. In fact, they do this all of the time.

Last night I watched a bunch of UFOs light up the sky with intensely bright flashes. It looked like the brightest lightning youve ever seen. I managed to get some video of a few distant flashes once they had already started to cloak the sky with clouds. I also watch many many many ufos...a bunch of different shapes and sizes and what not. I will probably make a thread for this later or after i get better footage tonight, but here is a vid of some of those distant flashes and one of the silent triangle crafts in my area.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

[

If those are Nubiru's moons then there each about the size of Jupiter. If the OP is right and Nubiru is 2.5 times the size of Juipiter. Intresting read, but i don't believe a word of it.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It makes me so angry when they try to cover up something from the public, anything that is possibly worth knowing is ALWAYS TAXED by the government, Why?
If this is true which possibly could be what is there to worry? Mass panic? If they did their job properly and educate its people there wont be mass panic or whatever! Makes me sick to death orr no actually we willtax everything because we own everything, even thr unknown. In my life time i hope the government would # off and the power will be to the people as it always should had been!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I would think with all the astronomers gazing out at the night sky, this wouldn't have been able to be kept secret for long.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
I would think with all the astronomers gazing out at the night sky, this wouldn't have been able to be kept secret for long.

No. I don't believe it's within telescope reach. Nor within SOHO scope.
It's within HUBBLE and W.I.S.E. ranges however, W.I.S.E. was just shut off yesterday!

Can this conspiracy get any more suspicious? I mean really. One has to be brain-dead, highly medicated and/or in a television-zombie state of existence not to connect these dots.

I don't know what, if anything, March 15th might hold. I am just not that versed in any of this. I do research all I can and gravitate towards the things that personally resonate with me.

My beliefs, feelings, suspicions might not be yours. That's fine. I am not professing to know facts. I am just sharing what I believe MIGHT be relevant.

And about chemtrails and the possible connection.
There's two different takes (although most of us feel chemtrails have more purposes and functions than WD 40)
One take is, it's protecting Earth with aluminum particles so to deflect the ultraviolet rays that are possibly increasing as Nibiru draws nearer. And two, chemtrails are impeding the skies so NOT to be able to get a clear view of things.

Side note: There have been absolutely no chemtrails, that I can see, in the last 3 consecutive weeks (opposed to 5 previous consecutive weeks of being inundated)
The weather hasn't changed. I would presume the 'flight paths' have stayed the same and yet....no chemtrails. Funny how they appear in spurts!

And WeedWacker (who will be ignored) in ...............4, 3, 2, 1

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Nice find S&F but can someone do the samething in microsoft worldwilde telescope plz thx

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I'm taking a vacation in mexico on Feb 26th, to March 12th. I'll be on the beach every single day. If you don't hear from me by march 13th, Nibiru was real. However if you do hear from me, these nonsense threads need to stop.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
reply to post by madscientistintraining

The sky could very well be brighter at night already, which would make perfect sense why they have been chem trailing the # out of the sky...

Hasn't been any of that "chemtrailing" here but the light coming through the curtains at night has become so bright that it's almost as if someone is somehow floating in the air and shining a light at our window (live on the second floor). This has been going on for a month or two now and started out of nowhere.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

You are right. It is surely strange! Also it is strange that we have recently heard about the possibility of the public seeing two suns from an "exploding nova" in the news. As time passes, there will be no denying it.

I think they are trying to hold off evidence of it for as long as possible to avoid causing panic and uncomfortable questions from the pubic. They can't answer all the questions that would naturally arise from admiting it exists without causing panic. They have no intention of discussing their plans for the survival of the general public - which are none. They don't want to discuss their process of choosing who lives and who dies based on who gets into the government bunkers they have built for the elite. Al Sharpton would have a blast with that one as there will be no one from the ghetto in the government's survival bunker.

So, this this is my theory,and I expect them to deny and hide the existence of this visitor to our solar system for as long as possible and continue blaming the earth and climate changes and it's consequences (i.e. famine) on "man made global warming" and "over population."

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Alien whether or not i believe in all of this I appreciate all the effort you put into your threads. If anything it gives for a better read! great job

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join