It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Reasons to Hate Sarah Palin

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Palin was selected for a myriad of reasons; not just the woman and evalgelical vote. JM is short and most male counterparts would make his height more noticeable (Mitt Romney for example). JMs mistake was that his running mate was not "presidential" enough (experience or intellect) should something happen to him. BHO also lacked experience but he had some help thru the media and beguilled many with extraordinary oratory.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Im not a supporter of Palin, but boy am I gonna laugh my ass off if she ever becomes president! Not because of her, but because of all you whiny lil B@#$%es!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by s7ryk3r
..... All I have to say is watch this video:

www.youtube.com...

When you have the general public following an individual for reasons which they cant describe or has nothing to do with their actual political beliefs; you should be very concerned. Especially when you get mainstream television praising the individual.
edit on 18-2-2011 by s7ryk3r because: Broken link

She is a woman. The popular view right now is that women are better than men... That's why everyone supports her for seemingly unknown reasons. It is a sub conscious bias.

I will never vote for a woman as president. They are simply unqualified for the position. Like men are unqualified for mothering a child. Women are lovers, men are leaders. Love has no room in the brutally cold reality of having to send millions of men to their deaths, nor does it have any business with it.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by lilsmurf
She's pro life......but supports guns and hunts, classic.

Yes, that is much the same as Progressives who are Pro-Death (Abortion) and claim to be against violence and even self-defense. People who have no problem killing their own offspring and apologizing for Terrorists while pretending to want peace and love. Celebrities who lavish in luxury from the wealth they have amassed due to Capitalism, who publicly cry out for an end to it.

We are a nation of hypocrit's it would seem.

Hello....What is war? Pro-life?

Please...Celebrities are flat broke scraping by on a shoestring compared to many CEO'S and corp execs getting paid big bucks to SELL SELL SELL the unsellable, the senseless and the wasteful.
Who are you people trying to kid?
Better yet...who ARE you people?

Some people have no problem killing our best and brightest in a war zone.

You know why?
To sell war machines and protect the communities that make them.
Beyond that to protect our oil interests because we have so little faith in our own ingenuity or ability to become oil independent.
Military Industrial Complex - This is the enemy that will destroy us all.
Along side rampant unmanaged capitalism (what we need here on Earth is called "husbandry")
Caring enough to ensure survival in the best possible circumstances and way....the Military Industrial Complex drains us of money we desperately need here and circulates it within it's own network of thieves and collaborators. .

They don't care about fetus's fully grown..popped out of the womans womb.
Will NOT fund education, health care or early childhood development once the child IS BORN.
They will however send the child to fight and die or lose limbs and become destitute and homeless in a WAR. They will drag this man onto a battlefield which they TRADE for his health care and education.

They care even less about whole families of innocent men women and children who happen to have been born in an unfortunate geographical location and so fall in a war zone.
Collateral damage is acceptable for the freedom of a country....(really now is it our FREEDOM we are fighting these wars for?) Our security? Killing thousands of young men to protect ourselves seems a little counterproductive to me but then I have nothing invested in WAR as do so many on the opposing side....
Risking a womans life (and every pregnancy risks the life of the mother - make no mistake about it) to vigorously force her to carry a conception to term and force her to give birth is illegal trespass inside a womans body.
What ever happened to LESS government intervention in our lives? All of a sudden this is a bad idea. I maintain if men could get pregnant, abortion clinic would be open 24/7 and have bars in them.
Forcing a woman to bear young no matter the circumstances of that conception or risk to the woman is unconscionable and reprehensible. Particularly when we live on a planet already bursting at the seems with open mouths to feed and drained of resources including enough good clean air and water - seems also somewhat counterproductive but again...not me.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded

Im not a supporter of Palin, but boy am I gonna laugh my ass off if she ever becomes president! Not because of her, but because of all you whiny lil B@#$%es!

posted on 18-2-2011 @ 11:01 AM Not that Im a big supporter of Palin, I do have to say there are some valid points in your thread~ like the #1 reason!

posted on 18-2-2011 @ 11:19 AM You do understand that Palin, ( keeping in mind Im not a huge fan but ok ), has more time in office, and more experience than the current President, you do know that right?

It's ok, you can come out of the closet.

Youre not foolin anyone.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Count Chocula

Half the time, if you dont clarify, ATS'ers will immediately assume. That's why I reiterate that statement. Nice try at trolling, two thumbs up for that~

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Not trolling at all, just an observation that i've noticed increasing quite a bit lately where Palin supporters seem to be qualifying any praise of her with such remarks as you made.

I have no idea whether its caused by media criticism starting to sway minds, or people beginning to wake up and see how one dimensional she is.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GLantern101

Caribou Barbie,” they sneered while insinuating anyone as attractive as Palin couldn’t possibly house a brain behind that stunning face. And she is stunning. Palin is one of those beautiful women for whom doors open, heads turn and lesser beauties fade. She’s one of those girls I imagine had a hard time keeping girlfriends if any were too self-conscious to be lost behind the radiance that is Sarah.

I guess ugly is the new pretty?

Sarah Palin pretty?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join