It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Reasons to Hate Sarah Palin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

10. She’s Prettier Than You (and She Couldn’t Care Less)

“Caribou Barbie,” they sneered while insinuating anyone as attractive as Palin couldn’t possibly house a brain behind that stunning face. And she is stunning. Palin is one of those beautiful women for whom doors open, heads turn and lesser beauties fade. She’s one of those girls I imagine had a hard time keeping girlfriends if any were too self-conscious to be lost behind the radiance that is Sarah.

9. She’s Married to the Father of All Her Children (i.e. Traditional Family)

Despite the best efforts of the tabloid media (and by tabloid I mean the major networks) to implode the Palins’ marriage, they failed. Sarah and her high school sweetheart, Todd, are still happily married and doing just fine. They have mutual admiration for each other and it shows. Everything out of Sarah’s mouth regarding her husband is complimentary

8. She Encourages Character Building, Not Eyebrow Tweezing

Contrary to my opening item regarding her beauty, Sarah does not care about looks. (Which oddly enough just makes her more attractive.) And she’s teaching her girls the same thing. There was a moment on the show when they were all traveling in their RV and Willow and Bristol were razzing each other like sisters do. They got to talking about one of them having a “uni-brow” and teasing ensued. Sarah quickly put an end to it by declaring, “Girls, that’s enough about physical appearances.”

7. She Likes Guns

Girls with guns. You would think this is an idea at least the “feminists” would get behind. What’s more empowering than a chick with firepower? Hollywood sure understands the draw. If it weren’t for the girls with guns obsession on film, Angelina Jolie would be stealing small-town girls’ husbands and appearing on the Jerry Springer Show. But alas, even as popular as sharpshooter women are in the movies, the lefty-fems can’t get behind real women who want to own and use guns. Instead, they advise us to passively fight off our attackers and get raped quietly hoping to survive. Do you think anyone would even try to attack Sarah in a dark alley? That girl is probably strapped 5 times over with extra clips in her fanny pack.

6. She Hunts

All leftists hate hunters. It always cracks me up that during the presidential election cycles we will invariably be bombarded with hilarious photos of the limp-wristed leftist candidate trying to carry a gun on some pheasant hunt while appearing cool. Nine times out of ten, he’s carrying it wrong or struggling under the weight of the unwieldy thing he’s never before touched, let alone fired. The reason they do this is not because they’ve discovered a love for hunting but because the majority of Americans believe in hunter’s rights and either are or are married to, or have family members who are hunters! During an election, progressives must lie and try to pretend to be like most Americans when in reality, they are anything but!

5. She’s Pro-Life and Lives It

Of all the reasons to hate Sarah Palin (if you’re a moonbat) this is the one they won’t say out loud but believe me, it’s at the top of the list. In the leftist manual, a woman should never even consider keeping a disabled child. And if she actually does it, she is regarded as a freak. Someone who has no consideration for the groaning planet, heavy with the weight of too many people. A leftist believes even healthy babies should be pruned for the good of the species, so you can imagine their outrage at a person who willingly brings a child into the world who is less than perfect to consume more precious resources.

4. You Can’t Rattle Her

Despite the attacks, which unarguably have been the worst and most vicious in history, Sarah is still standing, never once bowing her head in defeat. Not only is she still standing, she ridicules and tweaks the Left regularly. They hate this. A few examples of Sarah’s refusal to be cowed come to mind.

During a speech to the Tea Party Sarah referred to three bullet points written on her hand. The media jumped all over this as proof that she is dumber than rocks.

"Former Alaska half-term governor Sarah Palin delivered a highly-anticipated and ridiculously lucrative speech to around 1,100 supporters at the Tea Party Convention last night, but she couldn’t get through it without a few notes scrawled on her hand."

"Well, this is ironic. Moments after criticizing President Obama as “charismatic guy with a teleprompter” at the National Tea Party convention tonight, Sarah Palin sat down for a Q&A session—and appeared to read notes written on her hand."

Of course, Sarah was not hiding the notes on her hand and I believe intentionally gave the cameras a view so these hypocritical attacks would happen. Sure enough, they raced to the presses to yell about how stupid she is for using notes before realizing…hey wait a minute. Obama can’t even talk to schoolchildren without every word typed out for him on a teleprompter. The guy is so dependent on it, he started to reintroduce people he just introduced moments earlier during a speech at the National Academy of Sciences.

3. Her Children (and Husband) are Native Americans

We all know how much the Left loves to co-opt ethnic groups. But Todd Palin’s Inuit heritage isn’t helping the progressive media feel warm and fuzzy toward the Palins. In fact, they’ve never mentioned it. I only learned that the Palins are of Inuit descent from watching Alaska. The bend-over-for-Obama media doesn’t want you to know that this family is Native American. In fact, they’ve been so horrible to them, if any of us found out the Palins are actually brown people we could have accused them of being….racists! What do they have against the Inuit people exactly? Maybe we should start asking that question. Haven’t Native Americans been abused enough?

2. She Loves Jesus

Everybody knows the Left only proclaims to love Jesus during elections. If anyone should mention Jesus’ name at any other time of the year they must be some sort of fundamentalist FREAK. Sarah has never been ashamed of her faith and is willing to admit she prays for guidance. This makes her a major target. A “bitter clinger,” if you will. One of those psychos who believes a man once walked on water. They took her faith and turned it into an outrageous excuse to accuse her of not believing in dinosaurs. This came from Matt Damon’s mouth and if Matt Damon said it, it must be true! And everyone knows Christians (who actually believe the Bible is true) are crazy nutjobs who want to ban books and refuse to believe people come from apes.

1. She’s Not a Democrat

The number one reason the left hates Sarah Palin is because she’s not one of them. Rest assured, if she was pro-abortion and pro-big government, they would be announcing her as the second coming of Fidel Castro. (I would have said Christ, but we all know how much they despise Him.) She has outsmarted them at every turn. Everything they said would be her demise has made her more popular. The Dancing With the Stars debacle was hilarious. They were so mad about Bristol doing well, but imagine how different it would be if Chelsea Clinton had gone on the show? They tried to impugn Bristol for everything. Her clothes were too dowdy, then they were too racy, it’s a fluff show, no one will take her seriously…they just couldn’t make up their minds on how to get rid of her.
Source
edit on 18-2-2011 by Skyfloating because: External Quote Tags and Source Added

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Not that Im a big supporter of Palin, I do have to say there are some valid points in your thread~ like the #1 reason!

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GLantern101

S
H
I
L
L

I don't like Palin because she is a neoconservative, she thinks war is acceptable and she speaks in platitude.

plat·i·tude   
[plat-i-tood, -tyood]
–noun
a flat, dull, or trite remark, especially one uttered as if it were fresh or profound.

Reminds me of Bush

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Although I currently don't believe she is ready for the POTUS, she would be better as the Secretory of State. There, she would polish and hone her skills.
SnF

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I do think it is funny that so many people vilify her so much. She is not even in public office and people treat her like the anti-christ. There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with someone who has a different viewpoint but with all this talk about civility, i think more people should practice what they preach.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This is the only reason I need to hate Sarah Palin. Everything else is icing on the cake.

edit on 18-2-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I don't hate Palin...I think she is hilarious.

Don't confuse laughter as scorn...I hope she runs for President in 2012...becaust the comedy is just too good.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I do not want to see palin run for president because I do not think she is "Seasoned" enough in the political arena. However you raise valid points.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
She's pro life......but supports guns and hunts, classic.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

S
H
I
L
L

I don't like Palin because she is a neoconservative, she thinks war is acceptable...

Hmmmm, calling the OP a shill? Although it's a violation of T&C, decorum and several other rules here in ATC, You'll probably get away with this since several Mods lean your way.
But really, war unnecessary? When America joined Europe in the war against Hitler, that was wrong?
When we gained our independence, through war, that was wrong? The Civil War, wrong?

Really?
Really!
If it were not for American blood being shed in war, we would be singing, in Deutsch, the praise of the third Reich!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by lilsmurf

you do realize that the majority of Conservatives are pro life, and embrace hunting much less guns?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I don't hate Palin but I certainly think she should not run for president. If you want a female president for the United States, fine but there are a few better choices. If Condoleeza Rice wasn't associated with Bush, she'd make a fine president. I'd like some better, higher standards in terms of who would be allowed to run for president instead of the mediocrity that has become the selection of candidates nowadays. Also, a limitation on how much presidential candidates can spend campaign-wise.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

You do understand that Palin, ( keeping in mind Im not a huge fan but ok ), has more time in office, and more experience than the current President, you do know that right?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
point 11: - The fact that she doesnt know whether to side with North Korea or South Korea in a conflict should tell you all you need to know...

Points 1 to 10 is why she will probably stay in the public eye and recieve endless media attention. Point 11 is why she should never be given any power or responsibility.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Palin has a soft spot for war and violence, do you guys even listen to her?

You guys tart on about taxes

Who do you think pays for wars

Anybody?

Anyone?

NEOCONSERVATIVES are overtly corporatist and the desire war

How did the last decade work out again???

We need more military bases BTW, that'll reduce the deficit

edit on 18-2-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded

you do realize that the majority of Conservatives are pro life, and embrace hunting much less guns?

Do none of them realise what a contradiction that is?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

reply to post by crimvelvet

You do understand that Palin, ( keeping in mind Im not a huge fan but ok ), has more time in office, and more experience than the current President, you do know that right?

I know she has quit more jobs than the current President has.

And I am curious...are you counting her time as mayor of Wasilla???

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I get the feeling she's a creation of the media, as most politicians in our day are (on both sides). The Extrovert Empire has never been much about substance.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

Nope, 193 days as Governor, as opposed to obama's 173 days in the Senate. But If you did wish to add her days as mayor you could, considering that is a position of elected office.
edit on 18-2-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilsmurf

Do none of them realise what a contradiction that is?

Well some only consider Humans "life".

Some only consider Heterosexual Humans "life".

Some only consider White Heterosexual Humans "life".

And some only consider White Christian Heterosexual Humans "life".

"Life" is a complicated definition...at least it is to conservatives.

We are all God's children*

* "all" in this statement does not include.....

edit on 18-2-2011 by MindSpin because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join