It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Reasons to Hate Sarah Palin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by MindSpin

Nope, 193 days as Governor, as opposed to obama's 173 days in the Senate. But If you did wish to add her days as mayor you could, considering that is a position of elected office.
edit on 18-2-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

And how many days has Obama been President? And how many days was Obama a state Senator?

Your distortion knows no bounds.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
So, she's pretty and married to her babies daddy. Excellent! She writes notes on her hands. Great! She loves guns, hunts and is a Christian. I can get behind that! She's married to a native American? Did not know that!

But does any of this qualify her for public office?
No, not really. Also, you really didn't show how she can't be rattled.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by Janky Red
reply to post by GLantern101

S
H
I
L
L

I don't like Palin because she is a neoconservative, she thinks war is acceptable...

Hmmmm, calling the OP a shill? Although it's a violation of T&C, decorum and several other rules here in ATC, You'll probably get away with this since several Mods lean your way.

You mean awesome, handsome and intelligent??? You betcha! Love em, they work hard for us!

But really, war unnecessary? When America joined Europe in the war against Hitler, that was wrong?
When we gained our independence, through war, that was wrong? The Civil War, wrong?

Really?
Really!
If it were not for American blood being shed in war, we would be singing, in Deutsch, the praise of the third Reich!

Well first of all war costs $$$

Do you know who pays for war???

Do you pay taxes???

Do you like paying taxes???

Then logically you should not like war

You are comparing WWII

to IRAQ

edit on 18-2-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lilsmurf

Another silly person who can't distinguish between HUMAN life and ANIMAL life.

I am pro life but I hunt. If you can't see the difference then you are the problem not us.

Animals eat their young, so being "equal" to them we should also??

I respect all 10 reasons the OP listed.

Reasons to really hate her?

1. She don't have a ton of Washington experience? That's a positive in my book.

2. She flubs up and misspeaks sometimes? Who doesn't?

3. Her family aren't perfect human beings? Let ever who is perfect judge her, I'm not

She is just an average American in my view who does what we all should be doing. Live and use the resources nature provides while providing for your family and try to make a difference in the world around you.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

I stand corrected, not 173 days, but 304! Sorry for that~ Still laughable at best~
But thats how many years again behind palin? I forgot!

source: www.factcheck.org...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Do you people still believe that Carter, Reagan, Clinton, G. Dubya, Obama, etc. can and do actually tell these multi-national, multi-billion dollar corporations what they can and can't do? Really?

I'm a proud hundredenaire, and I don't want any bs politician or bully in a uniform telling me what I can and can't do, and I'm sure most of you are exactly the same.
Do you think these elitist billionaires really are going to be told they can't poison the food and water for profit and break down everyone's health to in turn make trillions on treating their symptoms?

Are these politicians able to take back from the military budget of Nazi conquest of other nations to put back into our local state and town budgets? No, they want more from the people to dump into the military complex and Big Brother surveillance looking for Tarrists.

These elections are jokes, how can this many of you still be stuck on the Soap Opera dramatics on the TV? Scott Brown was molested and his courage...blah blah blah... meanwhile, another few 1000 people died today from Monsanto poisoning and even more from medical malpractice. News is not news it's infotainment, and so are all these puppet show. Come on people this isn't a game anymore our lives are on the line here.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Most conservatives are pro -gun....doesn't mean I'd go hunting with former Vice-President Cheney.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
So, she's pretty and married to her babies daddy. Excellent! She writes notes on her hands. Great! She loves guns, hunts and is a Christian. I can get behind that! She's married to a native American? Did not know that!

Haven't you heard? Our elections are about popularity and appeal to the masses.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Those are reasons to hate her

Politics is so confusing. So are some human minds.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Although I currently don't believe she is ready for the POTUS, she would be better as the Secretory of State. There, she would polish and hone her skills.
SnF

any pun intended? this post had me crackin`.

link   

Originally posted by MindSpin

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by crimvelvet

You do understand that Palin, ( keeping in mind Im not a huge fan but ok ), has more time in office, and more experience than the current President, you do know that right?

I know she has quit more jobs than the current President has.

And I am curious...are you counting her time as mayor of Wasilla???

Is that true?

Is Obama still an Illinois Senator?

You mean he quit that job to take another job?

He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004 - Does he still do that or did he quit?

"Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined" - Turned down a real job numerous times.

He quit his job as a community organizer.

On the other side Palin quit her job as Governor.....

What other jobs has she quit, please enlighten us with your wit.

link   
I'm sure the press and the bloggers and the talk-show blatherers have their own reasons for claiming like or dislike of her (ie. ratings, folks. It's all about the ratings). The whole topic is getting so old, IMO.

edit on 18-2-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyestotheskies
point 11: - The fact that she doesnt know whether to side with North Korea or South Korea in a conflict should tell you all you need to know...

Thats why they put self-destruct buttons on nuclear warheads. They knew a day would arise when some dope would send one the wrong way.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick

Let's see:

1. He's pretty
2. He married his babies momma
3. He writes his notes on a teleprompter
4. I never realized how much they have in common till now..

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
So the top ten reasons to hate Palin are actually just ten reasons why you like her.

A ha! Reverse child psychology! I suppose that why it reads as if it's supposed to appeal to child-like minds.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I think the main reasons are, she is a Christian and pro life, because for some odd reason abortion tops the list of important issue to uphold and support, in order to get elected.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I have to call you on your spin... Support of Abortion is not to be confused with Support of Women's Rights and the Option for an abortion if a women chooses to (for whatever her reason). Let's be straight. Politicians can support Roe v Wade as law, without supporting abortion personally as can millions of other people.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I think the main reasons are, she is a Christian and pro life, because for some odd reason abortion tops the list of important issue to uphold and support, in order to get elected.

GOOD points

If she wants to force faith on me that I do not posses organically

Or

IF she wants to force her morality on other peoples bodies

those are would be good reasons to oppose her too

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

Meh. That and it's a crap list—not even logical or parallel in its construction

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>