It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shame of Britain's Muslim schools: Secret filming shows pupils being beaten and 'taught Hindus dri

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizzylizzy

Shame of Britain's Muslim schools: Secret filming shows pupils being beaten and 'taught Hindus drink cow p***

umm... Some Hindus do drink cow urine

www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
And do you know that these Mullahs brainwash these youngsters to blow themselves up by promising them the services of 72 virgins awaiting them at the pearly gates of Heaven?

There are so many volunteers for this that,,,,,,

isurvived

Jeeez!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
When are they going to tape the Jewish and catholic schools?
People are entitled to their beliefs I thought.
Do they have to adhere to secular dogma? Wear mini skirts and drink alcohol
More Muslim hate threads, they never stop here.
I was hoping that this forum could go one day without one, but I was wrong

What hypocritical appeasement BS.

Based on what's in the OP, it is muslim children that are being taught to hate.

Brought to a school near you by the so-called "religion of peace".

edit on 2/13/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle

Shame of Britain's Muslim schools: Secret filming shows pupils being beaten and 'taught Hindus drink cow p***

umm... Some Hindus do drink cow urine

www.timesonline.co.uk...

And so you are OK with children being taught to hate hndus for doing so?

inforeal just said in his rebuttal of the OP earlier in this thread that people were entitled to their beliefs.

Hindus also, right? Or is it just muslims that are entitled to their own beliefs?
edit on 2/13/2011 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I did not intend this to be a Muslim bashing thread, if I had read about this going on in any other faith school I would be just as horrified.

Ironically it was a Muslim friend who brought this to my attention,

To be honest it's not bad responses
We do need to evolve, humanity needs to evolve beyond this barbarism

This teacher would probably be unemployed if it wasn't for his job at this school
In all honesty...... he should be deported!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I did not intend this to be a Muslim bashing thread, if I had read about this going on in any other faith school I would be just as horrified.
Ironically it was a Muslim friend who brought this to my attention,

Maybe not but the headlines make it sound like this is normal in all of the 2000 muslim schools..
When the truth may be that it's not even normal in this one school...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

Do you not know any time the truth be told on their, the Muslim, beliefs that it is a hate crime or disrespect to their, what we as infidels, non Muslims, should not know, their teachings. Do you not know that that, in it self is an insult. Now if we ask, then we are told, only what they want us to hear or see. For we non Muslims are not worthy as to receive the word no see the teachings.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Er...

Shame of Britain's Muslim schools: Secret filming shows pupils being beaten and 'taught Hindus drink cow p**

Shouldn't that be: ''Shame on a Muslim school in Britain that we secretly filmed, without revealing how many we'd previously tried without any sensationalist results'' ?

edit on 13-2-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Would it be safe to assume that there is tax money involved here ; tax funded multiculturalism at its finest ?
It never fails to amaze me how many jump in this type of thread, seemly to validate their own tolerance without realizing that they are attempting to promote tolerance of others total intolerance.

To quote Robert Woolsey at CPAC :"And if you're opposed to Shariah and the beating of women and killing of apostates, you are not an 'Islamophobe.'" www.wnd.com...

edit on 13-2-2011 by nocents because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I really think you should re-read my post. Where did I or the article in the paper once mention any hatred of Muslims.

The problem lies with the divisive headline to the story:

''Shame on Britain's Muslim schools''.

There's no shame to the other 1,999 Muslim schools in Britain, if this one is just a wrong 'un.

That's like saying: ''Shame on Britain's postal services as one postal sorting office chucks mail in a ditch''.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
These teachers were only teaching mainstream Islam. with methods used all over the Islamic world.

The Koran says that the kafir may be deceived, plotted against, hated, enslaved, mocked, tortured and worse. The word is usually translated as “unbeliever” but this translation is wrong. The word “unbeliever” is logically and emotionally neutral, whereas, kafir is the most abusive, prejudiced and hateful word in any language.

There are many religious names for kafirs: polytheists, idolaters, People of the Book (Christians and Jews), atheists, agnostics, and pagans. Kafir covers them all, because no matter what the religious name is, they can all be treated the same. What Mohammed said and did to polytheists can be done to any other category of kafir.

Islam devotes a great amount of energy to the kafir. Not only is the majority (64%) of the Koran devoted to the kafir, but also nearly all of the Sira (81%) deals with Mohammed’s struggle with them. The Hadith (Traditions) devotes 32% of the text to kafirs4

www.cspipublishing.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3finjo
reply to post by inforeal

Teaching kids to hate goes a little beyond entitlement to belief, wouldn't you say? If you hate a society, and hate is a strong term then go to a society that is a better fit for your belief system. Teaching hate should never be condoned, in any school religious or otherwise. This isn't an islamic hate thread, its bringing to our attention something that should be stopped.

Yes but it's all too common. When going to U.S. public schools, when I was a child, we were very much taught to hate the Communist Chinese and Russians, to fear them and their way of life, and to believe that they taught all their citizens to hate us here in the U.S.

I actually was declared incorrigible for railing against it, now the same Communist Chinese they attempted to teach me to hate and fear have loaned us trillions of dollars and manufacture almost everything in our homes.

Hard to believe.

I paid a heavy price as a child for rejecting the hate, and the propaganda and accusing the state of brainwashing, so believe me when I say, yes it's rotten to attempt to teach children to hate.

Yet one way or another, subtle or not so subtle, acknowledged and admitted or not, all societies, states and religion do just that.

You have it good, we keep you safe, those people are bad, and they don't want you to be safe, or live the way that you do.

Insert which ever parties you want to, and the example is run out over and over again, group after group, state after state, society after society, religion after religion.

Shocking breaking news here, as one faction attempts to teach it's own to hate another faction based on the notion it hates us already and it's well deserved.

Turns out the Chinese didn't want to nuclear destroy the U.S., put me in a reeducation camp, or force me out in the fields to work while listening to loudspeakers extoll the glories of the state.

They just wanted to sell me a TV, and some cheap furniture and some cheaply made clothes.

Something in time my own government would see a great profit and benefit in them doing.

I can hardly wait to see how this turns out.

Probably pretty good, I like Baklava.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Freaking Daily Mail, like believing anything written in the Enquirer, however, still has more credibility than WND.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

The Mail is reporting on a doco made for Channel 4, made I might add by a Muslim.

Did anyone complain when the truth came out about child abuse by some Catholic priest?

In reply to the poster who said when they were at school they were taught to hate the communists, thats a very different senario, I would imagine it was at the time of the Cold War.
This is a group of people obviously a small minority who are waging war on our very way of life from within, the majority of Muslims have no time for them, why should we have to put up and shut up?

As for this being an isolated case, it isn't, the BBC did a doco for Panorama, showing the radicalisation of young Muslims in some schools.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
reply to post by inforeal

If this went on in Christian or Jewish schools, the newsmedia would be finding a way to get those tapes too.

But this is happening in those schools, i went to a jewish school for grades 1-8 in canada, and they pushed judaism very hard down our throats, and portrayed muslims as bad people, and said that obama was a muslim and bad person for not supporting israel. And it wasnt even an orthodox school, it was a reform judaism school, i cant imagine what they say in orthodox and catholic schools.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Then I would have to see the documentary myself instead of the Daily Mail's spin on it. I don't think that people should rely on just one source of information like this (especially this) for such a subject.

You know, sometimes, when I see a story on ATS, something so outlandish, so extraordinary something so out there, I take the time to research it myself, I call people, I find things out, 9 times out of 10 it turns out much milder than what is reported.

Even when something fits your personal bias, and or prejudice, still, check out the source, and find out for yourself instead of relying on others to tell you how it is.
edit on 2/14/2011 by whatukno because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

No but they should not be teaching children to hate the freedom of others....

And this is an anti-social hate thread, thank you ver much.... This goes for all creeds which despise the freedom of others...

edit on 14-2-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
This is Semi-Relevant, can someone tell me why it's 72 virgins or whatever it is...why 72...why not any number below or above, why not infinite?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Thanks for the link..

Your OP says this from the link.

Welcome to one of Britain’s most influential Islamic faith schools, one of at least 2,000 such schools in Britain, some full-time, others part-time. They represent a growing, parallel education system.

Which makes it sound like it's all 2000 schools..

But the next link says this,

Dispatches goes undercover to investigate allegations that teachers regularly assault young children in some of the 2,000 Muslim schools in Britain run by Islamic organisations.

I guess it sells more papers if it seems worse than what it really is..
Bit of Muslim bashing is good media nowadays..

edit on 13-2-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

I don't know how exposing truth could be considering bashing anything, except for ignorance. Blaming all the schools for the action of one obviously isn't very fair, but this taking place in even ONE school is still unacceptable, and not deserving of a defense by anyone. I can't understand why you would defend such actions.

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
Er...
Shame of Britain's Muslim schools: Secret filming shows pupils being beaten and 'taught Hindus drink cow p**
Shouldn't that be: ''Shame on a Muslim school in Britain that we secretly filmed, without revealing how many we'd previously tried without any sensationalist results'' ?

edit on 13-2-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

What does it not happening in the other schools have anything to do with it taking place in just one? So your saying it's OK because only one school is doing it? Or are you just trying to offset blame from the people beating and instilling hate into children on the place reporting it?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

So child abuse is ok if other people do it too?
More pathetic blame shifting. I'm disgusted by you and anyone else who defends this kind of crap

It just blows my mind that people see children being abused and their first thought it "I must defend my religion, protect it from negative opinions!"
Protecting children doesnt even occur to you does it?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join