It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shame of Britain's Muslim schools: Secret filming shows pupils being beaten and 'taught Hindus dri

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Shame of Britain's Muslim schools: Secret filming shows pupils being beaten and 'taught Hindus drink cow p***

www.dailymail.co.uk

‘You’re not like the non-Muslims out there,’ the teacher says, gesturing towards the window. ‘All that evil you see in the streets, people not wearing the hijab properly, people smoking . . . you should hate it, you should hate walking down that street.

Welcome to one of Britain’s most influential Islamic faith schools, one of at least 2,000 such schools in Britain, some full-time, others part-time. They represent a growing, parallel education system.

(visit the link for the full news article)

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Tonight Dispatches on channel 4 (UK) a secretly filmed documentary about what goes on in one Muslim school here in the UK.
Children being taught quote
We found children as young as 11 learning that Hindus have ‘no intellect’ and that they ‘drink cow p***’.
And we came across pupils being told that the ‘disbelievers’ are ‘the worst creatures’ and that Muslims who adopt supposedly non-Muslim ways, such as shaving, dancing, listening to music and – in the case of women – removing their headscarves, would be tortured with a forked iron rod in the afterlife

Children are beaten in this school, sometimes by other older pupils left in charge.

This school is the Eton of Islamic schools, praised by the governments inspectors, yet teaches hatred and intolerance.
How can we have social cohesion when there is an element who hate everything we stand for?
Hope this is in the right place.

www.dailymail.co.uk (visit the link for the full news article)

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
When are they going to tape the Jewish and catholic schools?
People are entitled to their beliefs I thought.
Do they have to adhere to secular dogma? Wear mini skirts and drink alcohol
More Muslim hate threads, they never stop here.
I was hoping that this forum could go one day without one, but I was wrong

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

thank you for your words , i was just thinking of how to reply ,but you said it well , thank you

+63 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Teaching kids to hate goes a little beyond entitlement to belief, wouldn't you say? If you hate a society, and hate is a strong term then go to a society that is a better fit for your belief system. Teaching hate should never be condoned, in any school religious or otherwise. This isn't an islamic hate thread, its bringing to our attention something that should be stopped.

+48 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

In just two days of filming in December 2010, the camera recorded the teacher hitting children as young as six or seven at least ten times, in less than three hours of lessons.

You say this thread is anti-Muslim? I actually read the article, and noticed the strong anti-child abuse theme. And the reporter who wrote the article? Tazeen Ahmad, a Muslim.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Just more evidence of the intolerance of the islamics and of the its absolute incompatibility with civilized societies.

While the so called "moderates" stay silent they allow and approve of this type of thing to go on. There are no moderate islamics, only those who sit silently waiting until they have the opportunity to "behead those who insult islam".

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

If this went on in Christian or Jewish schools, the newsmedia would be finding a way to get those tapes too.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

The funny thing about a Muslim school teaching that Hindus drink cow urine is that Muhammad recommended the drinking of camel urine as a medicine.

Urine is actually an amazing, and very clean, substance, with all sorts of uses.

In Sunni Islam, the Sahih Bukhari, which forms one of the six major Hadith collections quotes the Prophet Muhammad advocating drinking camel's urine as a medicine in several verses.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 71, Number 590:
“ Narrated Anas: The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). ”

Sahih Bukhari Volume 8, Book 82, Number 794:
“ Narrated Anas: Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought, and the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal

Installing hate in a child is treason against the soul.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Secret filming shows pupils being beaten and 'taught Hindus drink cow p***

Odd that the link does in fact say "secret filming" yet we see NO film..
Just a few pics that could be anything or even anywhere..

Since when did ATS members accept this kind of "so called" evidence?????

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Could you explain to me how you went from teaching hate and lies, like Hindus drink urine, everyone who isn't Muslim is wrong and even beating children, which is all in the OP. To somehow twisting it into some people just not wanting to drink alcohol and wear miniskirts is all.

I guess I just can't equate hate speech and abuse to wearing a miniskirt like you.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I really think you should re-read my post. Where did I or the article in the paper once mention any hatred of Muslims.

For society to work we need to understand accept and tolerate each other, this school does not teach those things.

These things cannot and should not be brushed under the carpet, if society had been more open and critical way back when, the Cathloic priests would not have got away with child abuse for such a long length of time.

This is nothing to do with wearing mini skirts or having a beer, that is choice, there are two issues here, one the physical abuse of children, second the hatred and intolerance for the society these young people live in.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Secret filming shows pupils being beaten and 'taught Hindus drink cow p***

Odd that the link does in fact say "secret filming" yet we see NO film..
Just a few pics that could be anything or even anywhere..

Since when did ATS members accept this kind of "so called" evidence?????

The programme goes out tonight here is a video clip.

www.channel4.com...

+18 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
For every Muslim atrocity thread, there's a person or two who come in and defend their actions. No matter how bad. Truth is: Muhammad was a spineless dickless pedophile, NOT a real prophet of any supreme being. There's absolutely no logic to back the claim up that he was any more than that. The worst part is that Muslims teach their kids this, mentally scarring and brainwashing them as they're raised. For example the recent story of the girl who was raped and then sentenced to [die], and her own family even disowned/beat her. I know they may be extremist, but how disgusting do you have to be to do something like that, to your own child not to mention. And teaching a kid that they're going to be burned with a fork if they shave or don't follow all the other completely irrational laws of your faith, is abuse at best. I really do feel bad for people that follow a religion based around the standards of an insane pedophile, and use it as an excuse to beat/rape women, traumatize children, and have sex with 9 year olds.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Thanks for the link..

Your OP says this from the link.

Welcome to one of Britain’s most influential Islamic faith schools, one of at least 2,000 such schools in Britain, some full-time, others part-time. They represent a growing, parallel education system.

Which makes it sound like it's all 2000 schools..

But the next link says this,

Dispatches goes undercover to investigate allegations that teachers regularly assault young children in some of the 2,000 Muslim schools in Britain run by Islamic organisations.

I guess it sells more papers if it seems worse than what it really is..
Bit of Muslim bashing is good media nowadays..

Oh, and here is an interview with her...

Q What are the best things about being a Muslim in Britain today?

A Having the opportunity to show that there is another, more tolerant side to Islam apart from the heinous one that often flickers across our television screens.

www.channel4.com...

edit on 13-2-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

I really do feel bad for people that follow a religion based around the standards of an insane pedophile, and use it as an excuse to beat/rape women, traumatize children, and have sex with 9 year olds.

You just described 90% of catholic schools but I don't hear anyone screaming for them to be banned..

And what's this no shaving crap??
I run factories full of Muslims and I can tell you there are probably less beards in there than in an English country club...

There's extremes in every race or religion yet everyone seems focused on the Muslims now..
I wonder who's next??

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

We approached the Darul Uloom Islamic High School in Birmingham with the findings of our film. It claimed that the senior student who gave the speech about Hindus was later reported by other students, and has been expelled, and that no teachers were present ‘during the incident’.

I assume this is a positive thread correct?

I think it is!!!

Where are the members of the Westboro Church turned Westboro dissidents?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I did not intend this to be a Muslim bashing thread, if I had read about this going on in any other faith school I would be just as horrified.

Ironically it was a Muslim friend who brought this to my attention,

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join