It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pole Shift / Sweaty Dave story just got awhole lot weirder....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
AMREVOLUTION2011...Seems to not be able to string a complete sentence...it was hard for me to even begin piecing together what he truly wanted to get through to anyone reading his response, I don't think it is anything to be worried about?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal

LOL. It's Channel 5 News chopper, in St. Louis, MI

This guy has a healthy dose of tinfoilitis.

It is the red and white chopper in the background.

edit on 10-2-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

LOL Pause Dutch's vid at 44 seconds heheheheh.

You should probably stay away from vehicle identification my friend. That is actually a variant of the McDonnell Douglas MD-500 v-tail. There are many variants of this helicopter and it is approved for both military and civilian use. All these variants are closely related so here some links to some info:

en.wikipedia.org...

www.fas.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

I guess I liked the word "variant" today. : )
edit on 11-2-2011 by rockn82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rockn82

If you pause the other vid, you can SEE the channel 5 news logo on the side, same paint job.

All I did was find the channel 5 news chopper and it's the same paint job from that vid.

Speaks for itself. Pause it at 44 seconds.

edit on 11-2-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2011 by Libertygal because: eta link

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

There are several things wrong with your theory.
First, if you look at your vid of the news helicopters the on in the back has a red stripe with a 5 in it. The video in question has two large "blotches" present and if you can tell that one of those is a "5" you should be working for CSI.
Next, the helicopters in your vid are Bell Long Rangers. I am sure you can see the size/capacities difference without my help.
Lastly, If we are just going with a picture and attaching it to what we think it is then I would have to say check this out:

It is now a naval helicopter... I will apologize for my snarkyness now and wish you a good night!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

reply to post by rockn82

If you pause the other vid, you can SEE the channel 5 news logo on the side, same paint job.

All I did was find the channel 5 news chopper and it's the same paint job from that vid.

Yes it does this is a Hughes U.S. Army OH-6A Cayuse light observation helicopter first made in the 1960's Notice the round front and distinctive V tail with the bar between the two sides of the V:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/71449ac4ad17.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a99291f4abf.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59672d65190f.jpg[/atsimg]

The paint job is similar to the back helicopter with the 5 on it but not exact. Besides that helicopter is a Bell 206B Jet Ranger. Wrong helicopter, my friend.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f748515aa9c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/81f6fedc2fb4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

reply to post by rockn82

Yes it does this is a Hughes U.S. Army OH-6A Cayuse light observation helicopter first made in the 1960's Notice the round front and distinctive V tail with the bar between the two sides of the V:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a99291f4abf.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59672d65190f.jpg[/atsimg]

The paint job is similar to the back helicopter with the 5 on it but not exact. Besides that helicopter is a Bell 206B Jet Ranger. Wrong helicopter, my friend.

Yep. You are correct, they are not the same helicopter.

However, the logo still looks the same.

It is easy to see a distinct likeness in the two images, consider changing the angle, the double image, and the blur, and it would be easy for anyone to mistake the two that does not know helicopters.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/30963fbf0690.jpg[/atsimg]
Image coourtesy of: news.webshots.com...

Thanks for pointing out the difference, makes it easier to research it more efficiently.

edit on 12-2-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Yep. You are correct, they are not the same helicopter.

However, the logo still looks the same.

It is easy to see a distinct likeness in the two images, consider changing the angle, the double image, and the blur, and it would be easy for anyone to mistake the two that does not know helicopters.

Thanks for pointing out the difference, makes it easier to research it more efficiently.

edit on 12-2-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

OK I put a ridiculous number of hours into researching this and have positively identified this helicopter.

I looked on the video poster's sites and figured out he filmed this video in St Louis Missouri.
Here are some better images from the video (and it is the same helicopter both times not two helicopters):
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/94141e4e19fa.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d1b731f9e5b7.jpg[/atsimg]

So here is the mystery helicopter up close:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f9e4e9aaaab.jpg[/atsimg]
Metro Air Support.

This was devilishly tricky because all the references for the city are of the newer variant of the OH-6, the MD500E, which they recently purchased. Old news gets covered over in the search engines.

MD Helicopters, Inc. delivered a new MD 500E® to the St. Louis Metro Air Support Unit in January. This new helicopter will be utilized to perform search and rescue missions, increase patrols of the region’s critical infrastructure and provide support to first responders.
The Metro Air Support Unit is a consolidated flight Unit initiated in 2004 by merging operations with the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department, the St. Charles County Sheriff’s Department and the St. Louis County Police Department. The Unit is equipped with five helicopters that use the latest advanced surveillance technology; they also operate one fixed wing aircraft.

source

Mystery solved. One helicopter circling, not two. It is Not NWO or Coast Guard.

It is an OH-6 St. Louis Metro Air Support Unit (police) helicopter.

edit on 12-2-2011 by pianopraze because: typo

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Yeah.. I was goin to correct this.. St.Louis Missouri, Not Michigan.
I live in the area... its absolutely not anything out of the ordinary for these to be out and about.. and if you hae the date it was taken you can search for what they were lookin for or doing on that date in what area

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Awesome work!
I was getting tired tonight looking for it.

There were a lot of reasons it could have been flying around, St Louis is a high crime place, not to mention roads were closed, etc from the weather.

I still call tinfoilhatitis that he thinks they are after him for posting a video aout David, though. Seriously.

Thanks for solving the mystery, excellent work!

P.S. Yes he said in the comments below that he was in St. Louis
edit on 12-2-2011 by Libertygal because: added PS

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Great Work! This is the sort of thing I love about ATS.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Thank you,

I question my sanity for spending a ridiculous number of hours researching this.

It does feel rewarding though to solve the "mystery" lol.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
going to jump back into posting a bit about this topic

i'm seeing a bunch of Daves videos being removed from youtube for copyright infringement by his company

But didn't he at first ask for his videos to go viral or was that other people?

Last thing, if you type in "Pole shift" with the upload date filter in youtube some people are still uploading his blurry video and claiming he was arrested so that whole rumor is still continuing. Its crazy how rumors can spread, in biblical text how many of those events are gossip instead of real events and we have the internet yet its still difficult for some people to know whats really going on

These are from his channel and they should update everybody on whats going on

edit on 13-2-2011 by canadabcpg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by loagun

I have just uploaded the whole zeigiest film on my website,the website has only been started over the last few weeks so i would be grateful for any input, feel free to have a look and hopefully you will find it interesting. My aim is to try to collate as much interesting videos which will ask the most important questions. We are living in such an amazing time.
My website is www.globalconspiracy.co.uk
I would be interested in any views.

www.globalconspiracy.co.uk

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by redzareptile
S&F for excellent research! That is one of the downfalls of using the internet for gathering information. Dis-information is sooooo prevelent that it could take hours to check into a 30 second piece of information.

This thing is getting wierder by the day and it has the look of a dog chasing it's tail.

Bottomline... There are a whole lot of things TPTB want to hide from us for our own "good". Whatever that means.

redzareptile, here is my take on what's behind the curtain. Pay close attention to the dates, as nothing in this reality is what it seems. Hold on, it's going to be quite a ride!. G. Gordon Liddy said something to the effect that survival favors a prepared mind. I agree.

Greetings Earthlings and Other Assorted Visitors:

This updated version of a prevoius post is intended to provide additional eye candy to attempt to draw your attention to the relevant information contained herein. This is a test, people. Please open your workbooks and sign in. Thank you for your undivided attention. Seatbacks in the upright position, buckle your seatbelts...onward through the fog!

"We have a problem, Houston."

Without warning, the relatively calm solar atmosphere of our seemingly benevolent Sun can be torn asunder by sudden outbursts of a scale unknown on Earth. Catastrophic events of incredible energy...stretch up to halfway across the visible solar surface, suddenly and unpredictably open up and expel their contents, defying the Sun's enormous gravity.

A coronal mass ejection (CME) is a massive burst of solar wind, other light isotope plasma, and magnetic fields rising above the solar corona or being released into space.

Coronal mass ejections are often associated with other forms of solar activity, most notably solar flares, but a causal relationship has not been established. Most ejections originate from active regions on Sun's surface, such as groupings of sunspots associated with frequent flares. CMEs occur during both the solar maxima and the solar minima of sun activity, albeit with decreased frequency during the minima.

Coronal mass ejections release huge quantities of matter and electromagnetic radiation into space above the sun's surface, either near the corona or farther into the planet system or beyond (interplanetary CME). The ejected material is a plasma consisting primarily of electrons and protons, but may contain small quantities of heavier elements such as helium, oxygen, and even iron. It is associated with enormous changes and disturbances in the coronal magnetic field. Coronal mass ejections are usually observed with a white-light coronagraph.

Recent scientific research has shown that the phenomenon of magnetic reconnection is responsible for CME and solar flares. Magnetic reconnection is the name given to the rearrangement of magnetic field lines when two oppositely directed magnetic fields are brought together. This rearrangement is accompanied with a sudden release of energy stored in the original oppositely directed fields.

On the sun, magnetic reconnection may happen on solar arcades—a series of closely occurring loops of magnetic lines of force. These lines of force quickly reconnect into a low arcade of loops, leaving a helix of magnetic field unconnected to the rest of the arcade. The sudden release of energy in this reconnection causes the solar flare. The unconnected magnetic helical field and the material that it contains may violently expand outwards forming a CME.

This also explains why CMEs and solar flares typically erupt from what are known as the
active regions on the sun where magnetic fields are much stronger on average.

Impact on Earth

When the ejection is directed towards the Earth and reaches it as an interplanetary CME (ICME), the shock wave of the traveling mass of Solar Energetic Particles causes a geomagnetic storm that may disrupt the Earth's magnetosphere, compressing it on the day side and extending the night-side magnetic tail. When the magnetosphere reconnects on the nightside, it releases power on the order of terawatt scale, which is directed back toward the Earth's upper atmosphere.

This process can cause particularly strong auroras in large regions around Earth's magnetic poles. These are also known as the Northern Lights (aurora borealis) in the northern hemisphere, and the Southern Lights (aurora australis) in the southern hemisphere. Coronal mass ejections, along with solar flares of other origin, can disrupt radio transmissions and cause damage to satellites and electrical transmission line facilities, resulting in potentially massive and long-lasting power outages.

Humans in space or at high altitudes, for example, in airplanes, risk exposure to intense radiation. Short-term damage might include skin irritation. Long-term consequences might include an increased risk of developing skin cancer.

This has happened recently, albeit on a smaller scale.

On 1 August 2010, during solar cycle 24, scientists at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics (CfA) observed a series of four large CMEs emanating from the Earth-facing hemisphere. The initial CME was generated by an eruption on August 1 associated with sunspot 1092, a sunspot which was large enough to be seen without the aid of a solar telescope. The event produced significant aurorae on August 4.

Read more at:

en.wikipedia.org...

I also find the following to be of significant interest and I share with all. I think Clif is on to something here.
Into the rabbit hole we merrily skip, eyes wide open, humming a tune..."Ticket to Ride?...

>

Hope you'alls still in the saddle, because it just gets better...check this out:

"ALTA Process"
Here at Half Past Human, we forecast the future.
We are not alone in forecasting the future, all humans do it to some degree. Just a quick search of the internet will provide dozens of forms of future forecasting. Some use astrology, some use other methods.

We employ a technique based on radical linguistics to reduce extracts from readings of dynamic postings on the internet into an archetypical database. With this database of archtypical language, we calculate the rate of change of the language. The forecasts of the future are derived from these calculations. Our calculations are based on a system of associations between words and numeric values for emotional responses from those words. These 'emotional impact indicators' are also of our own devising. They are attached to a data base of over 300/three hundred thousand words. This data base of linked words/phrases and emotions is our lexicon from which the future forecasting is derived."

Read the entire file here:

www.halfpasthuman.com...

Also, to further your journey down this particular rabbit hole (this is, IMHO, a false flag to draw attention to the real possibility of an "event" in mid to late October which involves Elinin and a recently-found new guest to the table...2005 YU55...which arrives just in time for the "11-11-11" prophecies (the actual date is 8/11/2011).

The rock, 2005YU55 has been documented at about 400 meters/1312 feet in size and inbound at about 15.5 kps/34 672 mph/50 853/sec.

Compare this to Elinin: NO SIZE, and inbound at 23.7 kps/53 015 mph. To make it something to actually relate to (can you actually conceptualize 53 000 mph?), it is 25 918 yards per second...about 260 football fields laid end-to-end PER SECOND.

Now, here is where it gets interesting. It has not exactly been frontpage news in the drive-by media (thanks Rush) that 2005 YU55 will come inside the orbit of the moon. The moon being about 384 403 km/238 857 miles distance from Earth, 2005 YU55 will whiz between the Earth and the Moon at a distance of 315 000 km/201 714 miles.

Question? Do these figures indicate that 2005 YU55 will pass by the Moon at about 69 403 km/371 miles distance on 8/11/2011? That's only 12 780 605 488 inches. Seems close to me. Just saying...

How about the fact that there is here-to-fore NO PUBLISHED evidence of the size of Elinin, but it is described as a comet.

"A comet is an icy small Solar System body that, when close enough to the Sun, displays a visible coma (a thin, fuzzy, temporary atmosphere) and sometimes also a tail. These phenomena are both due to the effects of solar radiation and the solar wind upon the nucleus of the comet. Comet nuclei are themselves loose collections of ice, dust, and small rocky particles, ranging from a few hundred meters to tens of kilometers across.

Comets have been observed since ancient times and have historically been considered bad omens.

Ya think?

Time is getting short.

Thoughts, anyone?

In Peace & Light
tfw

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join