It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pole Shift / Sweaty Dave story just got awhole lot weirder....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
So I was just looking around on Youtube and this video popped up in a recommended for you. This person tracks down somethings about Sweaty Dave that is really out of place. Check it out

The author of the video is claiming that after he posted the video the black helicopters won't go away. And he has video proof of them going over his house in intervals all day and night since yesterday afternoon.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Maybe there is some truth to this pole shift business yet.. good find

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Is there a map of some sort that maps the movement of the poles as they are moving, preferably something interactive. I am looking but have not found anything yet.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

Well, the airport in Tampa Bay recently blamed navigation problems on the pole shift..

Ill just link the google search, since im to lazy to external post and all that

Google

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
oh my god... these youtube video's like these ones cause my brain to commit an illegal operation .... lol. I have seen quite a few of video's yesterday with a youtube member debunking all the fake and disinformational 2012/Nibiru/planet X/pole shift videos which have just lately exploded across youtube.

He had his own connections to astrologers, and was presenting real evidence, and photo's concerning the massive mystery object that is getting closer to Earth's orbit which was all put together very well. Even better were his rebuttal video's like these ripping apart the fake video's and accounts on youtube.

it amazes me how these people connect the dot's between user names, post's, email addresses, diction, the slang that is used, and all then successfully finding out who their John Doe is, and whats their story.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

The creator of that video should post that to /b/ so people in hawaii can investigate and track this guy down and find out who he really is.

Unless of course, anyone from ATS has some free time on their hands.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
his reply sorry if posted.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
S&F for excellent research! That is one of the downfalls of using the internet for gathering information. Dis-information is sooooo prevelent that it could take hours to check into a 30 second piece of information.

This thing is getting wierder by the day and it has the look of a dog chasing it's tail.

Bottomline... There are a whole lot of things TPTB want to hide from us for our own "good". Whatever that means.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
His information is wrong, he googled some guys blog. The guy has his contact info on the blog, its run by Wordpress.

You think an official government site would run a wordpress blog?

www.governmentlocaljobs.org...

really?

.gov is for government jobs, for christs sake people, use your brains.

The admin approved David's post and replies and it time stamped the time and date of the approval.

It's a BLOG.

David admits in his "clearing the air" video that he lives in Costa Rica, which is where I said he was all along. You think it could have been 95 degrees in costa Rica?

Everything DutchSinse has put up has been the real disninformation.

Do your own research, and use some common sense.

edit on 10-2-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2011 by Libertygal because: typo and link

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by stealthyaroura

That's it!! Never trust a Yankee fan! LOL

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

Yankees suck! but i'm from boston so i can say it!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
So I was just looking around on Youtube and this video popped up in a recommended for you. This person tracks down somethings about Sweaty Dave that is really out of place. Check it out

The author of the video is claiming that after he posted the video the black helicopters won't go away. And he has video proof of them going over his house in intervals all day and night since yesterday afternoon.

Where did you read or hear about black helicopters bugging this guy? info please. Also this "blog" may not be a big deal and not really a govt. site, but the date of the original video being form mid January is a big flag.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Indeed.

www.governmentlocaljobs.org is a blog.. and a rather poorly pieced together one.

The proprietor is Kendrick Smith..aka Ken Smith. He other site is kensjvprojects.com...

I am still trying to wrap my head around all of this, but it currently *appears* like Ken Smith is an amature web developer who may be running mutiple Youtube accounts and posting with them as differant people.

BTW, 911 Umi St. does not exist. I am sure that it was posted as the address for the purposes of "symbolism". The address on the WHOIS lookup would appear to be an apartment complex based on Google Street View.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

It wasn't mid January, it was Jan 29, the day after the alleged pole shift caller to the AJ show that no one can find proof of.

David was spamming pole shift visdeos. All you have to do is go to the site yourself. DutchSinse makes things up.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
So who want to call this one?? Shanningans!!
i am finding it harder and harder these days to take anything serious on these boards.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers
Indeed.

www.governmentlocaljobs.org is a blog.. and a rather poorly pieced together one.

The proprietor is Kendrick Smith..aka Ken Smith. He other site is kensjvprojects.com...

I am still trying to wrap my head around all of this, but it currently *appears* like Ken Smith is an amature web developer who may be running mutiple Youtube accounts and posting with them as differant people.

BTW, 911 Umi St. does not exist. I am sure that it was posted as the address for the purposes of "symbolism". The address on the WHOIS lookup would appear to be an apartment complex based on Google Street View.

It could also be a PO box.

All this guys involvement in this was, he got the post from David with the pole shift video and he approved it, god knows why.

A lot of sites posted that video, so does that make all those sites complicit? Nope.

And that blog does not make am official government web site, it even states it is a free service for people.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Actually, I did search on google like that youtube guys was suggesting. There at least four results showing 1/15 or 1/16 as the post date.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

Where did you read or hear about black helicopters bugging this guy? info please. Also this "blog" may not be a big deal and not really a govt. site, but the date of the original video being form mid January is a big flag.

It was a private message he sent to a blogger on RMN. This was what he said, and apparently its not from posting this video. But apparently he was talking to that woman who was on the C2C show and then Alex jones, talking about some document on the government website that had info. This was the message :

Re: David Epazuti

link up the whole thing... this has gotten way out of hand. since i posted the video I've personally spoken with the author of the CFTC document "andrea psoras" .. found her on one of the popular social networking sites.. she explained the document and wondered why it broke now.. since it was filed with the CFTC in 2008.. and a lot of the info is from 2004... i digress... today they started flying over with helicopters.. view my channel and click on my daily weathershare (which i do virtually every day).. after this whole exposing david thing happened this morning (ie.. figuring out they work for the government) national guard, state police, and some kind of dark helicopter flew over. got it ALL on video.. they've flown over 5 times since about 1pm CST when I shot my weathershare video... my wife as my witness and the additional video of the dark helicopters this night.. @ 250AM .. way late to be flying over so low.. and i'm not on a helicopter flight path or anything.. we never get them where I live fly overs started about 1pm.. i filed my original "government agent" post at about 12:30 only about 30 minutes after I also spoke with the CFTC woman. toooooo much

peace dutch

I am waiting to see the videos of the choppers and then I'll believe it.
edit on 10-2-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2011 by Bonified Ween because: fixed spacing with some of the quote

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
his reply sorry if posted.

did he say March the 7th at the beginning???

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I will admit, I am not totally clear on the play by play on this.. I am just having some good old fashioned detective fun. Regardless, I was pondering on the timestamps of the comments on the glj site and it dawned on me... this guys Ken Smith may simply have been posting to his blog the contents of the comments from the youtube site as a way to keep things backed up for future review. Since the account on YouTube was closed, I have no way of verifying it, of course.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join