It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elinin Will Cause Pole Shift March 15th -Is THIS What The A.J Show Caller Was Talking About?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by check_himu
Good thread OP.

So, it will come much close to earth in october. And dark nighht also predicted that the end tiems might be oct 28, 2011 rather than 2012. So, can any expert in this field comment on the effects of it passing through so near. And it's orbit is being recalculated for a long time(as I read in another thread), and it has been changed from 8.8 au minimum to 0.2 minimum. So, is it possible that changes will point to collision? Isn't it funny that we never hear about these things in newspaper or tv media?

So, my question is that, it is possible that the end date isn't 21/12/2012 but 28/10/2011?
edit on 7-2-2011 by check_himu because: (no reason given)

I've collated a number of threads regarding October 28th, 2011 here:

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting stuff.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Yes there will be high gravity from a sun comet moon aligning.
But that is gravity not magnetic force?
gravity and magnetism are not the same thing.
if you put a big magnet on scales with north down.
and you are at the north pole.
will it be lighter than if it is south down?
No! it will be the same,
as it will have no effect on it.
so how can the gravity of comet,
sun and moon mess up the north south poles.
it is possible that it could put the earth out of orbit
by a very small amount.

so dont worry that will not happen.
I think the gov will course some thing to happen.
and they will blame the comet.
they are getting you ready to blame the comet.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Thanks for the link fella..
Although... Blah Blah.. AD. AD.. PAD PAD...

Another 10 mins MAYBE.. atleast he's not shouting yet..

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Yeah, we know this because we so comets create pole shifts on planets all the time...Gimme a break! March 15 th is going to go by and were still going to be coming to this website looking up conspiracies!!!

link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
The gal's material sources, rather, probably the interpretation she gives of it is wrong. The first image she gives with the white background with the comet coming in from the lower left side of Earth's orbit and by March it having taken up an orbit that is to he on the exact opposite side of the Sun simply is wrong

. Even if it were to defy conventional astrophysics and wind up in such an orbit, there is absolutely no way that could be known at this time. I'm going to assume she simply has gotten her perihelion and aphelion positions off 180 degrees.

I'll not delve into her electrical aspect except to say that for a little comet to have enough of a electrical charge to greatly effect the Earth as it passes millions of miles away at its closes approach is somewhat like saying the battery in your car will cause major disruptions inside a electrical power plant as you drive by.

Nobody knows the composition of the comet. If you have played with neodium magnets before, it is a very powerful magnet if the size of a dime can break a finger. If this comet is made of that material or even worst some even more formidable magnetized material. It can mean a big deal.

Furthermore, the polar shift is long over due. If you light a match stick without any flammables around you are safe. However, if you have so long a spark in a place filled with petrol, that small spark will cause an explosion. The theory is the same, if you look at the quakes and floods and dying fishes and birds, something is happening and if the comet is going to be a trigger, well be prepared.

link   
reply to post by UKWO1Phot

Wow. He's really talking a lot about nothing today. He usually doesn't talk like this. I think he's stalling.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Sorry if this is in the wrong location but may be worth mentioning.
FCC: Presidential emergency alerts to be tested
www.federalnewsradio.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Look at this Comet Honda thread here on ATS Comet 'Honda' to Impact Earth August 2011!
Also check this out Eccentricity List
Alos check out this article C/2010 X1 A Hyperbolic Comet.
Read the last paragraph.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker

Wow. He's really talking a lot about nothing today. He usually doesn't talk like this. I think he's stalling.

He just said "who cares if we have weather modification?, we know its there"

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3

He just said "who cares if we have weather modification?, we know its there"

I've heard people on acid more coherent than him..

Glad I've never bothered before... BUT now I'm intrigued...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
here's an Interesting headline on DRUDGE that may apply to upcoming events.

: Presidential emergency alerts to be tested
February 7, 2011 - 9:17am
Lisa Fowlkes, Deputy Chief, Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau, FCC
Click below to hear the interview
Download mp3

Comments: 18
Comment Policy >>

PrintEmail
By Suzanne Kubota
Senior Internet Editor
FederalNewsRadio.com
Everybody has heard the national Emergency Alert System (EAS). Those familiar "duck calls" that reassure listeners "THIS is a test...this is ONLY a test..."

The FCC is planning an upgrade to the tests by including presidential announcements in the system.

Lisa Fowlkes, deputy chief of the Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau of the FCC, explained to the Federal Drive the Presidential Alert isn't new.

"The primary goal is to provide the President with a mechanism to communicate with the American public during times of national emergency," said Fowlkes. The change, she said, is that prior to last week's order there was no rule in place to call for or allow a test from top to bottom.

Fowlkes said, "There's never been a test from top to bottom where it's issued by FEMA and it goes straight down to all the different levels of EAS to the American public. So this is a way for us to glean, okay, if there were an actual emergency and the federal government needed to activate the Presidential EAS, making sure that it actually works the way it's designed to."

Now that there's a rule in place, the next challenges are going to be working with all the stakeholders on timing of the test and to reach out to the public so they understand it's a test and not a real emergency, Fowlkes said.

"We want to make sure that it works the way it's designed to," Fowlkes said. "If there are things that work well, great. If there are things that don't work well, we can work with EAS participants and with state and local governments as well as our federal partners to correct or improve what doesn't work."

At the same time, said Fowlkes, the FCC is looking at how wireless broadband could also enhance the EAS as part of a recommendation that was in the FCC's National Broadband Plan from last year.

The idea is to leverage broadband and the Internet for emergency alerting with the "Commercial Mobile Alert System (CMAS) being developed by FEMA and the wireless industry."

CMAS would allow three kinds of text messaging or wireless alert to be sent, said Fowlkes:

Presidential Alerts - "Which would be the same as what the president might issue or FEMA might issue through the EAS system,
Imminent Threat Alerts - Which Fowlkes said would warn when "there's a hurricane coming or a tornado coming," and then the
Child Abduction Emergency/AMBER Alerts - Alerts related to missing or endangered children due to an abduction or runaway situation.
Fowlkes said the CMAS is slated to begin deployment in April 2012.

Seems that many pieces of the puzzle are starting to fit into place. The big picture isn't quite clear as of yet and seems to still be speculative at best.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

AJ still won't say "pole shift". He's really dancing around the issue with all of this double-talk today. I'm starting to get really suspicious.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Sorry,but I beat you to it by a mere 11minutes

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by twohawks

OH my god...AJ just announced this, bro. something is VERY VERY WRONG!!!

He's scared. I can hear it in his voice.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Just wanted to tell Dave:

Thank you Dave, I believe you, and always have. I think you heard something important.

TY again for attempting to give us heds up.

edit on 7-2-2011 by Khaaaaaan!! because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

reply to post by twohawks

OH my god...AJ just announced this, bro. something is VERY VERY WRONG!!!

He's scared. I can hear it in his voice.

I don't know if this has ever happened before. but I'll have to look it up, Possibly Dec. 7th 1941, not even sure if it was in place at that time

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

sorry for the repeat

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Alex Jones has ended his so-called discussion about pole shift. He didn't mention it specifically once during the whole segment. He just went on this long diatribe about "one dimensional thinking".

He knows something that he is not allowed to tell. He's dancing around it, trying to give hints, but he won t come out and say it.

Now he's talking about Egypt again. The opportunity to discuss a coming pole shift is gone.

But hearing the news about the change in the Emergency Alert System is quite enough for me!!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This person is getting visions.. some man in a vision is telling her numbers and she takes it as dates and goes on youtube and tries to scare a bunch of people. Maybe she is just dreaming and waking up and then interpreting her dreams as a vision.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
no problem friend...just glad it known. Good day

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join