It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet Elinin Will Cause Pole Shift March 15th -Is THIS What The A.J Show Caller Was Talking About?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I want to start by saying that the credibility of this videos author is questionable as she has very few credentials from what I can find, however the information that she brings forth, which she claims comes from a reliable source seems to coincide with a March 15th pole shift prediction given by the caller on The AJ Show on Jan 28th.

There has been no conclusive evidence either way brought forth whether or not this call actually took place...that being said, there are multiple witnesses that claim to have heard her. I tend to believe that the call did take place, however I say that with caution until further proof is brought forward.

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Wait, the distance between the sun and earth is est 149,000,000miles.
According to her diagram, the comet, when it approaches in March will be far greater than that.
Again, that's just looking at her diagram.

So she's saying it will have a gravitational effect from that distance?
Which could very well be more than 300,000,000 miles away?

That's just hard to believe...

Either way, if it's that close why haven't we been able to get great pictures of it yet?

Too many questions and not enough answers.
Good find though.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Yeah thats what I found pecular to say this least. Take a look back at her videos from about 2 days before.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok

According to her diagram, the comet, when it approaches in March will be far greater than that.
Again, that's just looking at her diagram.

So she's saying it will have a gravitational effect from that distance?
Which could very well be more than 300,000,000 miles away?

That's just hard to believe...

Either way, if it's that close why haven't we been able to get great pictures of it yet?

Too many questions and not enough answers.
Good find though.

I had the same thought. My guess is that the size &mass of the object is going to be the determining factor on how dramatically we would be affected. Does anyone know how big this thing is supposed to be? my quick search returned very little.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I tried NASA too cant find anything on there that's useful...

Nasa search results

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
i posted this link this morning,and i belive i was the first one since this david video come out to pull the attention to elenin.
you find all the info here by NASA check it out scroll to march 15 and belive your eyes !!!

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...:l

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin

Yeah thats what I found pecular to say this least. Take a look back at her videos from about 2 days before.

Hmmm.....for anyone else that is interested:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok

I think you are quoting km with 149,000,000. Miles would be more like 92.600,000

peace

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
well i really hope this doesnt happen for everyones sake but if it does im screwed cause im in new zealand home to a super volcano major falut lines and it"s small so mega tsunamis would just roll straight over our little island down here

karma..

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by silentraptor
i posted this link this morning,and i belive i was the first one since this david video come out to pull the attention to elenin.
you find all the info here by NASA check it out scroll to march 15 and belive your eyes !!!

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...:l

I don't understand I clicked on the link and there is nothing to be found about March 15th

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

One candidate would be the newly discovered Comet
2010 X1 Elenin, which comes very close to our planet in the Fall of 2011. The comet will be so bright you can see it with the unaided eye even in a small city.

Source

Two site I have seen say Elenin arrives in the Fall of 2011. Oct-Nov 2011

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

what you see is comet elenin position live. right under the image ,where DATE is you have to click to the right arrow to move the date (right bottom on image) to march 15.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327

One candidate would be the newly discovered Comet
2010 X1 Elenin, which comes very close to our planet in the Fall of 2011. The comet will be so bright you can see it with the unaided eye even in a small city.

Source

Two site I have seen say Elenin arrives in the Fall of 2011. Oct-Nov 2011

From what I understand, the close pas will occur in the Fall, a separate event from the one being discussed. What this lady is saying is when Elinin passes through our ecliptic in perfect alignment with our sun on March 15th, our North pole will shift to align with the South pole of Elinin. Anyone please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

what you see is comet elenin position live. right under the image ,where DATE is you have to click to the right arrow to move the date (right bottom on image) to march 15.

I see you were linking to the Orbit Viewer. Are you still able to view it. B/c its not allowing me to. I know I have _javascript enabled. Is anyone else able to see that diagram?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

oy...

see where i live?

all my can goods are hard to move ,,,, AGAIN......lol

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
use that applet an fast forward to Oct 17th !
It comes to within 0.24 AU of Earth. or 35 903 520 kilometres

For a reference
Halley's comet in 1986 was 0.586 AU from Earth on passing. 87 664 428 kilometres

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
i would say when elenin get to the same line with eart and the sun,earth could go throug a physical magnetic shift which means; this huge energie will trigger major earthquakes, megastorms , tsunamis etc..?!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by packinupngoin

I see you were linking to the Orbit Viewer. Are you still able to view it. B/c its not allowing me to. I know I have _javascript enabled. Is anyone else able to see that diagram?

Here's a screen shot of March 15th

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by lavenlaar
use that applet an fast forward to Oct 17th !
It comes to within 0.24 AU of Earth. or 35 903 520 kilometres

For a reference
Halley's comet in 1986 was 0.586 AU from Earth on passing. 87 664 428 kilometres

What effect if any do you think that will have on the Earth?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Everyone needs to go to the page SilentRaptor linked. Instead of looking at March the 15th you need to check out Oct 11th through like 18th. Look how close Elenin is coming from Earth. It passes right in front of our trajectory. It is way way way to close for comfort.

JPL Small Body Database

Just click on the player controls and the days will advance forward or backwards and show you the orbit of Elenin.
edit on 6-2-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join