It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caller of the Alex Jones Show...Found and Documents in Question

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ozscot

Thank you so much for posting this, so it looks like to me that he was telling the truth and bless his heart for clearing the air. Well if HAARP was planning a pole shift or earthquakes [ which 08-004 PDF. Wmv ] which proves they can do these quakes and weather, then David is really a hero for bring this out. I am just sorry he suffered so much for it. If all the talk about it and the pdf file brought to our attention and something does happen on March 15 - April 1, no one will be able to deny that it was a false flag, government orchstated Event. Thanks to David it was completely blown right out of the water.

DAVID, IF YOU READ THIS, PLEASE FORGIVE ANYTHING I SAID TO HURT YOU, AND YOU ARE A HERO TO HAVE BROUGHT THIS TO OUR ATTENTION. MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

Wow, you been here all of 12 days and are already telling MODS how to do their job?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Yup you are correct but the government did the first experiments in the late 40's early 50's. Didn't construct that sentence too well I guess. Sorry!
Zindo

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ZindoDoone

I wish we knew all of the government projects that have been done that were based on Tesla's ideas, research and inventions. He had a way of looking at things that few people do.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Where do you think HARRP comes from??? The light refraction of or stealth aircraft? Both of those ideas came from Tesla! The first I mentioned came from ELF experimentation from ideas Tesla used in weather control!

Zindo

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Indeed.

I just wonder what we don't even have a clue about. All those papers of his that they took from his room when he died. There were probably things there that we would find hard to believe.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Right after he passed the Soviets sent every operative they had here to every library and college to try to get all the published works of Tesla! That's fact. They literally stole ever book and published paper they could get their hands on!
Zindo

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

But the FBI got the stuff that wasn't published!

I have wondered who they(the US Government) had working on those papers and the ideas they contained.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
MYSTERY SOLVED **** This video is the lady that called Alex Jones show. And she is evidently confussed.

The computer model used by Gross and his colleagues to determine the effects of the Chile earthquake effect also found that it should have moved Earth's figure axis by about 3 inches (8 cm or 27 milliarcseconds).

, hit Chile Saturday and should have shortened the length of an Earth day by 1.26 microseconds, according to research scientist Richard Gross at NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif. One microsecond is one-millionth of a second long.

LINK to MSNBC
www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ozscot
David was not arrested it seems - His Channel was not shut down and when I just heard his latest video I found it very, very sincere. I posted this elsewhere but I'm actually inclined to think along these lines for the moment...

Oz
edit on 7-2-2011 by Ozscot because: (no reason given)

Is David a time traveller? He made this video on March the 7th as he states right at the start, credability springs to mind

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
He seems upset. I know that when I am upset I am prone to mistakes and cannot think clearly. He comes off as genuine and honest to me. It sounds like people treated him really VICIOUS.
Now, what is the deal with Alex Jones? Is he some kind of spook drone or a good guy? Did ya see my thread about his strange show (comments and article) today?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

I will check your thread out. There are definitely a lot of spooks on here. I told something out of school so every thread I do is an attack, and bad. It was trying to contact Alex Jones in Jan, 2007 that got me in trouble big time. He is definitely a pawn. Also so is the Disclosure Project with Dr Greer. Anyone with a clearence better just stay the hell away form any of this out in the front players. They only leak what the government wants them to. Anyone that contacts them with a National Security issue is very quickly picked up. It is all about playing both sides of the field.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

Oh, I thought the same thing when he said it, and when he said 95 degrees, on what Island is he. Then someone said he was in Coasta Rica.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

I will check your thread out. There are definitely a lot of spooks on here. I told something out of school so every thread I do is an attack, and bad. It was trying to contact Alex Jones in Jan, 2007 that got me in trouble big time. He is definitely a pawn. Also so is the Disclosure Project with Dr Greer. Anyone with a clearence better just stay the hell away form any of this out in the front players. They only leak what the government wants them to. Anyone that contacts them with a National Security issue is very quickly picked up. It is all about playing both sides of the field.

Hi coolottie, I know and saw that you were doing as-they-say, 'yeoman's work' on trying to get important things out. I also saw very clearly, certain types show up and consistently try to quash these kinds of conversations, by making people look silly and ignorant. They really don't post to contribute anything productive, mostly to quash with certain techniques. they are always there, always here. Waiting to pounce in. WHY? Or need I ask.

I wrote to the A.J. show today, asking if they would talk about the strange sudden Hilary Clinton meeting. I emailed this letter before-----his show started, when I STILL thought he was a good guy.
edit on 8-2-2011 by simone50m because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I also found this today that totally relates to Andrea Psoras and I do believe she was the caller on Jones show about the Pole Shift. and what she said about that was cut out. So on the video pole shift part is cut out then he goes to break, so all that was left was her talking about Weather Modification, and Gov. 08-004 PDF .Wmv Now I posted the link to this on another site and nothing but 404 came up. I have it on my computer and my neighbor is suppose to put it on a disk. But it came from an even scarier, Air Force Research. This came out in 1996 and if I remember the Chemtrail spraying start in about 97 or 98, Everyone on www.cyberspaceorbit.com...
That was a great site Kent died while I was on a Federal Vacation. I am so glad most of it is still here online. I was the TIME TRAVELER on there and when I get upset even now I type all caps. Anyway this link is some very frightening revelations.

www.fas.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
How --HANDY-- & convenient for the Air Force, that -disclaimer- . Huh.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Please direct me to your thread. I just still think he was a plant to keep everyone from listen to what Andrea Psoras had to say. A friend of mine started a thread today about the PDF she kept referring to about weather modification, his thread has been nothing but attacks since he put it up. And people wonder why no one wants to come out with the truth. I could tell so much truth your head would hurt and you would be screaming for me to shut up.

link that will knock your socks off

www.fas.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hi coolottie, here is my thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
MYSTERY SOLVED **** This video is the lady that called Alex Jones show. And she is evidently confussed.

No this is not the Mystery Caller who called the Alex Jones show. This video is from a women who has put out a few of them. There is even a thread on one of her other videos. I would suggest checking out her channel... she claims to have gotten her information about this pole shift from an "Angel" who visits her and shares future events so she can tell the world

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Wow is all i can say, if the lady who linked and leaked this info to the public has been arrested we should find out where and protest that she be let go, i know chemtrails and direct energy wepaons are real for a fact, but i wasen't 100 percent sure that they had the ability to control the weather as much as was reported (logic told me they were working on it tho) but now i'm alot more sure that the weather has been modified like it was reported on, alls i can say is it's scary and Nikola Tesla was right to worry about this technology...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join