It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Glad to see this topic re-opened

This footage still intrigues me I think the way it shoots up back into the sky is what makes the footage look like its possibly CGI in my opinion.

I remain skeptical as there are people/companies out there that will go to great lengths to perpetrate a hoax - example below

As you can see a Helicopter was even used in this video to make it look more believable.

Hopefully this makes the mainstream media and more people will speak out about the event (more possible witnesses)

I wonder what the connection between Utah and Jerusalem would possibly be?

If it is real it makes me think it is not religious in any way but more random than anything.

Either way I love a good UFO video & Discussion - Bring it on

*my 2 cents*

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Has anyone tried to find contact info on the one witness we have the name of? Eli Gael?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I have reviewed this and all the other videos from Isreal that have been uploaded on YouTube.
What really interests me and no one had talked about are the 4-5 red blinking lights in the night sky that are video taped after the object shoots back up into the sky .Look at about 49 seconds into the video footage.
What do you see?
To me it looks like a large UFO Ship or it could be other smaller UFOs .

I am moving more to a MotherShip UFO hovering and then the white one goes shooting back up into the Mothership UFO .

Just my observation and opinion.

Thanks for this thread.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I hope the ones in Isreal who video taped this never come on ATS.
We have seen what happens to these people.
They end up being attacked and then never come back.
The video speaks for itself not GCI ,Planes, or any conventional aircraft can do what this did .
The skeptics and debunkers will use other video as examples of a possible Hoax but they cannot debunk the actual video or use it to debunk it .

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Does everyone remember seeing the History Channel UFO Files episode 'trace cases'? I was going to add a link but folks would then be searching through it for the relevant data so I will just describe it. A lady is driving along at night in her car when a whirling, green, spark spitting thing comes rushing around the corner at her. They narrowly miss having a head on collision but the thing grazes her right front quarter panel. Stuff is scraped off said quarter panel and is tested. Analysis reveals that it is algae and dirt that has been laminated on to the car's finish. OK. To me that brings to mind some thing that was lying inert in some nearby pond or swamp that was somehow activated and the lady and thing were in the wrong place at the wrong time. I know, I have a vivid imagination. On the same episode there is the farmer who goes out to use the tractor and finds the 3 or 4 foot in diameter metal things spinning on the ground. That description is wild enough but the real brain breaker for me is his (farmer's) added descriptive details of the condition and quality of the things. He said they were all dented and dirty. I really don't think you can make that stuff up. I will stick my neck out here. I grew up in a far eastern suburb of Los Angeles in the hills. We have many cement flood control channels that we call 'The Wash'. When it rains the wash gets flooded. As a child of ten or so I witnessed, in one of these flooded washes, a thing that as a child looked to me like a giant, half-submerged double egg beater. It was chopping it's way down the wash going south with the flow and I watched it for about 30 seconds. I pretty much forgot about that. Until I saw (sorry about this) the Caret Drones. What I am getting at here is that I believe that what we are often witnessing or is being described to us as having been witnessed is an automated process. Something that was put in to place before our time or memory. It wakes up at times and performs it's appointed task and then goes away. Seems to me anyway. And others I'm sure.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr. mask. In reference to question three. Absolutely. But why make it look so similar? (It kind of looks to me like the same equipment performing the same function under different conditions). If the Jerusalem event was created to distract from the Utah event why make the Jerusalem event so alike? I am wondering.

Going on a limb here,,,having fun speculating.

But when I was young the biggest UFO thing was people seeing the black triangle. It was filmed and photographed many times. It was called a UFO, entire chapters in cheesy old UFO books were filled with it.

The military did nothing to curb these wild claims, but eventually in the late 80s, early 90s they unvieled the new stealth bomber and some admitted to enjoying the UFO cover story to protect the project.

Just a thought...don't really believe that myself. I don't "think" I do...wait, lemmie think.

Last month red lights drop a white flare in dark like jets with lights off and burners running.

Quickly afterwards this thing happens.

Hmmm...people only question Utah now as a UFO?

Yeah...possible...but just speculating.

MM
edit on 3-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

They remain MUM, our members here and abroad have tried to contact them in Emails. They still have not gone public? However they seem only interested in a certain notorious hoax site and it's hoax spamming journalist? Every day this goes by and they remain nill i cant help but feel disgust in in this. Why remain exclusive to said hoax syndicate?

This just screams Viral Hoax to me

Waiting on more witnesses, said witnesses going to real news networks but not holding my breath

edit on 3-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I usually lurk here, but this thread has me intrigued enough to join and add my 2 cents.

This looks fairly legit to me and in regards to the iffy parallax issue I will offer my explanation.
Yes, the horizon and foreground act outside of what would be expected, this is a consequence of the image stabilization on the camera doing its thing. The software in the camera latches on to any light in the image and stabilizes it, there is no light in the in the foreground/on the tree/ and on the mans below the waist. Thusly and expectedly the lights in the frame are stabilized while the dark (foreground) is not and could not be by the camera. How can a camera stabilize part of an image that it cannot see?

It looks weird when brightened, but I beleive it is accurate with what could be expected with stabilization technology in low to no light situation.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by wesufmcosmic

It can be CGI just like the light. This video recreates the illusion as an example.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

MM. Please clarify. I want very much to understand you. Do you think that military hardware is involved somehow?
Unknown Soldier. I understand that you believe this to be Viral Marketing. I can believe that it is as well. My question for you is: Do you think that it had to have been an organized and well funded group in order to have accomplished the scale of this hoax?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by tysnow

I am no video experts but I did work directly with surgical imaging systems for endoscopy for about five years. I am merely a strong end-user. But. I have noticed the same effects described when using CCIDs and CMOS chips. Difference is we use the stuff for extreme close range imaging with intense light. You get all sorts of bizarre artifacts.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
reply to post by Mr Mask

MM. Please clarify. I want very much to understand you. Do you think that military hardware is involved somehow?

In the Utah case, undoubtedly.

MM
edit on 3-2-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Well what I think is one thing actually I do not know. I suspect it could be beneficial to several parties at the same time. One could be piggy backing the other in a mutual interest.

1. Hoax Web Site receives publicity and profits from donations and receives credibility
2. Youtube channel of Hoaxers gets enough traffic becomes a partner then profits
3. Religious party inspires/scares people in to embracing said religion attend service "have you seen all the church advertising on tv" recruitment skyrockets
4. False flag PsyOps operation on behalf of world powers "in wake of uprising in region" agenda within agenda ect false alien attack false rapture ect
5. A well organized group of youth belonging to a certain website that does it for the "lulz" have done this for entertainment. They do it for pranks, LULZ will be had. They are good with software and hacking.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
6. New Age UFO cult GFOL or Infa Red Sky alliance with a new chapter in hoaxing. These cults are relentless mind you.

So any of these party's could use the next to do thy bidding in some extent. These are possibilities and all bets are still on. There is not enough proof to raise a flag of an agenda but this is very suspicious. There could be a whole other group behind a hoax and sure a special effects company could have easily pulled this off given the funding. It could be disinformation to keep you distracted. I can go on.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

OK. I just watched it again. I am listening to it finish. I have been in the military. The paratroops (82nd) incidentally. I can't believe the things that people see and register as flares. I believe the young man in the video when he says that it was not a flare. He could be mistaken about the aircraft and of course I have no way of knowing for sure from the video. But it sure looks an awful lot like the thing in Jerusalem. So do you think that what we are seeing is lights out, afterburners on?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Powerful, Comedian. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

There may be something to this. Yes there does seem to be a similarity here. The lights above were in a tiangle formation and the descending light was of a blue hue. Hmmmm you never know.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just wanted to give the heads up to everyone here that the crowd over at 4chan (Anonymous) will be attempting a mass UFO sighting "troll" soon. In the coming days, they plan to report to as many media outlets as they can sightings of triangular shaped craft emitting a blue hue. If you hear of such reports, or reports of "tri-force" shaped craft (think Legend of Zelda and the three triangles stacked into a pyramid), then you'll know that it was most likely just an elaborate internet hoax. - Torgo

Remember the Oct 13 twitter Troll? Remember the CGI pyramid hoax over Moscow? I know many Israeli kids frequent that site. CGI Pyramids featured on hoax sites with 2 witnesses, now this. Maybe just a coincidence.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I vote that this UFO is a holographic projection. Laser beam technology. Project Bluebeam.

Somebody wrote an interesting comment about their informed thoughts on this topic on the "full" video of the 4th Temple of Mound video on YouTube: www.youtube.com...

This appears to be multiple high watt lasers aimed at a common point to create a simple hologram. Moving the focus point up and down to create the movement. At the end of the other video's you can see the 'red lights' in the sky which are the participating lasers beams as they cool down. This could be a satellite purpose built for this effect (Iran?). The multiple flashes at the end is of some of the lasers power cycles ending and beam misalignment before the last focus point movement.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

Sorry. But this is starting to smack of missile pods beneath the wings of airliners. I'm not ready to go to 'laser array in the sky above Israel'. The contraption would have to have been awful low. Not a satellite.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
well i have found that all 4 thought it was 5 but it is 4 videos were put on YT the29- 30th of jan the one that got this put you know where by you know what well that was put up on the 1st of feb so i think some one sent that you know what a link or up load of videos all one has to do is look at post date of video and see when that person joined YT and when the video was posted i have the proof and the video posters YT names just not sure if i can post them.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Did anyone happen to see this posting by Eli Gael (original uploader) on unexplained-mysteries.com? I had to pull it up from the Google cache (strange that it would have been deleted). The guys sounds very legit to me. He also says toward the end that a friend of his has another yet unreleased video that was shot 25 minutes earlier:

From webcache.googleusercontent.com...:nh6aH1qxqocJ:www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php%3Fshowtopic%3D199870+jerusalem+ufo+dis cussion&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com:

Hello i am eliyahu, the person who originally uploaded the jerusalem ufo video
youtube.com/user/eligael
Myself and my friend filmed in the early hours of saturday morning (between 1 and 5 past 1am to be exact) a shining huge orb like object which hovered for about 10 minutes, when we filmed it, it seemed to only about 30 seconds later descend above the temple mount where the western wall is on one side, the dome of the rock the other - both amongst the most sacred places in the world for islam and judaism, it hovered there for less than ten seconds before emitting a flash on the ground underneath, and shooting up directly at the speed of light. after this, there was a load of spinning red lights in the sky, flickering ferociously at each other, this lasted about 30 seconds.

Let me explain something to you, us israelies are not hoaxers, we are not lame people sitting in gardens with nothing better to do than film it. israelies are serious people, they are surrounded by countries full of regimes who want israel at a country destroyed, most israelies unless exempt, join the army for training at 17/18.. your picking the last country to have created a hoax from.

I am jewish israeli myself, born in jerusalem, but moved to the uk with family in the 1990s, i still go to israel once every couple of years.

If i can explain a couple of things about the video. number one - even though its a busy area with people there 24/7 it was stil 1am, hardly the time when anyone is still awake and alert to be filing something silent in the air with the huge western wall in front of them.
secondly this was early hours of the sabbath morning, most jews who would have been there would be religious jews who are stricly prophibited by their religion from driving cars using fones etc on their sabbath, so no its not like theyd be `tons of people there with camera ability)

On a very positive note my friend caught some really good footage of the same thing descending earlier, roughly about 25 minutes before we were filming, and he caught it spliting into three orbs and shooting up and down, but no flash that time. He hopes to be getting that uploaded and i will let you know when so.

This has been a very long introduction, and im happy to answer any questions plus you should know too israel is a huge hot spot for ufos, we get them all the time over military bases.

[Mod Edit - include external ex tags]
edit on 3/2/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join