It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X
Does anyone know how this is being treated by the local news in Jerusalem? Does anyone know if their news has interviewed any eyewitnesses?

I indeed have been asking that
and been searching everywhere
with no luck, you would think that
if something of that proportion happend
it would have made the news, some
form of media. maybe it has and it just
hasn't been found.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
cloned post.
edit on 2-2-2011 by Jophiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

You know I never thought of that? The Security cameras yes!

Security cameras are generally pointed towards the ground to watch people...not usually up in the sky to look for UFOs.

Maybe there is some wide angle security cam or just a web cam somewhere though.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Well, I left several questions for the original posters of the 4th video, YDMU1, last night and today. I have received no answers thus far, and the first three of my comments/questions were removed! My latest question is still there, as I was asking the reason for the others being removed.

I don't know if they were offended by the questions, but I can't understand why they would be. I simply want to know what is on the side of the Temple Mount that the object seems so interested in. It seems to move to the left/ east(?) of the Mount and hover over another building/area right before it flashes out. Anyone familiar with what is in that area right beside the Temple Mount that it would be interested in?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

I've got some screen shots of the weather cam pointed in the right location. Something interesting there.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
Please see my latest post on page 79 at the bottom. Could be something, could be nothing.
Abovetopsecret

FlySolo im assuming that it only shows up once or twice? good find sir !

link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Your comment earlier, consider it forgotten
I think you know as well I do that I had some very valid points to those guys analysis, then when they could not come up with answers, they disappeared. If they come back and refute what I said then I will step aside and gladly say "I stand corrected". I for one will be the first to say I am no expert in these videos with analysis and all, but considering the things I do in my field of work and the common sense that comes into play sometimes, it's nice to bring to light to others that sometimes overlook issues on the matter. This is great job you did by the way and I await those who I have questioned in the past thread with their answers.
Now it seems we are getting down to the people who posted these vids, hopefully discl0sur3 gets some answers from them. Also, there was one individual who came out and said that the locations of these two places were verifiable through him, can the mods see if this guy is really from Israel as he claims?

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

edit on 2-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2

Originally posted by FlySolo
Please see my latest post on page 79 at the bottom. Could be something, could be nothing.
Abovetopsecret

FlySolo im assuming that it only shows up once or twice? good find sir !

Thanks, it was tough going but it only shows up at that time and day, no other.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Thank you for putting the time into that, FlySolo. Very cool.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MindSpin

You know I never thought of that? The Security cameras yes!

Security cameras are generally pointed towards the ground to watch people...not usually up in the sky to look for UFOs.

Maybe there is some wide angle security cam or just a web cam somewhere though.

Fair point, but they may be useful in confirming the 'flash' emitted by the 'UFO' on the videos.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Covered by-

Huffeningtonpost HERE

ITN news

MSNBC's Todayshow

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Thanks for the thanks

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

Not necessarily, many cameras can get a glimpse of what is in the horizon. Depends how elevated the building it is mounted on. In many citys here we have cameras on our traffic lights. You would be surprised how many angles cameras film all in the name of security.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

This thread was opened by a mod. I suggest you look for a topic that you find favour with rather than post on those which anger and frustrate you.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Well, that is just incredible! And thanks very much for re-posting that here. I completely missed it on the other thread while I was cooking supper!

edit on 2/2/11 by jennybee35 because: added "other thread!'

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I was searching specifically
in the area it happened in but
thanks for bringing the coverage

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Ok, so this is probably one incident where I would actually like to see some snapshots as well as the videos posted. Even though photos might be easier to manipulate one thing that would be difficult I would think is to have a ton of photos available online of this thing.

What you have is something hovering for more than enough time above a very visible, huge tourist visited location, even at night, people have their cameras in hand, some may not be able to record video, but pictures should be a plenty and they should out number the videos that have popped up by many by now.

No photos makes this a red flag in my book.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

So, what do you think about the light captured on the horizon by the weather cam? Same night, right place, only night that it appears on, so far as we can tell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join