It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clearing the terms: NWO and OWO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

No you aint lol
You have not said you who you are.
Go quick, and show me in what reply or comment you have told me who you are lol
No pact obviously, dam shame.

Well, I for one am one of the "we" as well. "We" will win in the end. If you are afraid of it, then die. Good luck with that.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

You are the sh!t stuck at the bottom of my shoe.
You, them, whoever, youre all snowblowers, so go blow.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

I see that you still haven't got who WE are.

The difference between US and you is the degree of ignorance predominating.

Hope that helps you.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I dont care who you are bum boy

That's what you dont get

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Confusion surrounds conspiracy theory terminology, especially regarding the Illuminati, the New World Order (NWO), and the Old World Order (OWO). Who benefits from such confusion? The powers-that-be, those who wish to prevent the various resistance groups coalescing into a single powerful force that will at last challenge the elites that run the world.

Cui Bono?

A New World Order means a new political, economic and religious configuration of the world. It does not mean an existing model simply extended further. A New World Order is precisely that - something never seen before. It is the gateway to a greater and nobler humanity.
edit on 28-2-2011 by Lateralussicksicksick because: Cui Bono?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Ok I'll join the OWO and I want a castle with lots of chicks hehehe chickens, I want a draw bridge like they had on the friendly gaint and horses and zombies outside the castle

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Any "new world order" is simply a rebirth of an "old world order" in different forms. The real underlying order that nobody questions or even sees, and EVEN seeks to defend and perpetuate at ALL costs (i.e. the Matrix if you will), is CIVILIZATION ITSELF. Born in the Fertile Crescent... we practice totalitarian agriculture, we have extremely explosive population growth as a result, the "need" for hierarchy/nation-states/stratification/slave-underclass/rulers/organized religion/large-scale warfare/advanced technologies/domination over ecosystems/domination over our fellow humans/etc.

Civilization is the filter through which all of our new sub-systems manifest. Until we change the roots/core... any manner of tweaks, programs, or new ideologies will result in more/less the same things.

The enemy is hierarchy, wealth itself, conquest of man and other species, property, massive centralization of government/economy, and imbalanced consumption of resources/biomass.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join