It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clearing the terms: NWO and OWO

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Attacking my threads and me and "us" won't make you superior to us.

Also next time try doing so by refuting those that are written, and please let's not use such petty name callings and attacking others by the degree of their education. Education that you learn from school proves nothing it just shows that you can memorize things that they teach and pass those tests they give to you, it doesn't prove that you are actually learning sir.

And onto to the topic have you bothered reading my OP?

Your reply to this baffles me, why such people like you exists?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

Have you read my comment's?
It's on topic, now deal with it, you, them and whoever

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
old world order no RFID no BAR CODES no EYES in the SKY, the wall was still up and we knew how the enemy was. There was a time when we knew gold was gold the currency that said it all, oil was cheep land was almost free, made in the USA said something, the WHO did not tell me i had to take a flu shot to go from point a to point b. Now we are in a new time.
a New World Order, bar codes, rfid, can not step out of the house with out my picture taken, need to travel check with WHO to see if i need a shot, Gold is not the currency any more, bettor check with IMF to see what currency i need, DHS TSA will tell me what i can take, NSA will listen to me, when i make a call, or see what i have to say when i send a Email. give me back the old world take this new world and put it you know where. for i will stay at home, for i want no part of the NWO. just how i see it and what i feel about it.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
What you mean nothing significant has happend?

significant things have happened, details are different but the overall game is the same.

What you mean like technology?
Like trade agreement's? Like comunication worldwide? Like going to space?

trade agreements between whom? For whose benefit?

Like.......leaving behind the OWO, King's deciding whether they should cut off your head or not?
What is the OWO you ask?
Well, did'nt you go to school? Where I went, I was taught that back in the day, you could get ya head chopped of for stealing a loaf of bread.

we haven't left the OWO behind, we've merely traded kings for bankers. Incidentally, kings never decided whether they should cut your head off or not, that was always left to the sherrifs. I don't think that where you went to school they cared to educate you very well, if they did you'd know that they cut your hands off for stealing a loaf of bread, not your head. And who decided that? God. Seriously, it's "God's law" don't you think that that is a little crazy?

by the way, last summer an indian artist was shot dead by a police officer in Seattle, he was whittling a stick with a pocket knife, the cop shot him 3 times. Perhaps you are right, maybe you can get your head cut off for stealing a loaf of bread in the OWO,

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

Words cannot express truly the nature of my loud laughter and that is all I have to say on this subject.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I don't think you have understood what I have written in the OP.

The OWO and NWO you are talking about are nothing but the same. You don't see it but they are the same, the OWO you are talking about just decided to expand their control over Humanity. Of course the technology would advance over time and so they would too but does that change their original objectives? NO. They are still doing this for their own personal gain, and if we were to revert back to the OWO you are talking about it would still be the same. Elites ruling us common folks.

What I'm trying to say is we need a NWO that would bring humanity back together, they have devised a plan to separate us all because they know full well that as ONE we can overthrow their OWO. You are seeing it right now, it is in your very face.

I don't understand the reason to be afraid of a One world order without the Elites, without the microchips, without the paper currency just US people. No government, just guides to steer us in the right way, they can't rule over us because we already know what to do, they can't be powerful enough to enslave the masses because they are already awake.

So my question is why are you so afraid?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

And what will you do when the 15 trucks full of guys come to rob you?
What if me and my pals decide not to go up to the mountain in a white robe and sing baba black sheep?
Youre talking about a feudal sytem if you wipe out the elites just like that.
Not as wise as your think you are.
You talk about these elites and how bad they are and that's why everythings bad.
You forgot about one thing......there are more badass people around too, just normal people, who do not feel as one with you.
You see where im going?
Most of the cops nowadays work for money, not because they want to sheriff john brown, but because they need the cash and it pays well.
Take out the elites and money, whos going to pay the police?
No one.
There's gona be 5 nobodys going around with silver stars.
Then who's going to protect you when some gangs come and take eveything you own, including your women.
Then what?
You will protect yourself, of cos, and that is where im going with this, feudal system.
Someone didnt eat their weetabix this morning.....

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Your views are entirely different on what "we" envision, I don't think you are getting the big picture here.

And by the way I feel your hatred for me, why is that?

Are you jealous? Perhaps intimidated?

I don't know but please stop responding with your idiotic replies, it is not welcomed here and it does not contribute to this thread.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Stop replying to me with the "we" crap.
Youre the only one here trying to intimidate. Dont you like what I had to say, dont read it.
Dont come on a forum then and express your view's, I have my view's also.
Hatred?
Your off key, trying to preach to me your NWO bull#e, talking to me in riddles and hints lololol please...
Your going to have to deal with my comment's as I do your's, it work's both way's.
Now maybe you realise that a NWO aint gona happen on a personal leval, if it happen's it's instigated by the elite themselves.
Because not everyone feel's the same way. You think just because youre talking about something, reading about something and doing something, that im doing the same?
It's the diversity that drives this planet.
The animal kingdom is divided in part's, the Lion eat's the antelope.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Exactly, not everyone understand "our" concept of NWO and yet they fear it. And I'm not preaching "our" view I'm just simply saying it, if it comes to you as preaching then I cannot help you.

Oh and yes "WE" are very true, "WE" are all around yet you don't see us. And people or sheeple fears a NWO, they cannot be helped, they can only be steered to the right direction but "we" can't do it for them, in the end it is their very choice.

Yes it is diversity that drives this planet insane that why I want to leave as soon as I reach gnosis.

And yes NWO won't happen on a personal level that's why "we" are here.

And one more thing if you don't understand how I talk/speak then it is most likely that you have misunderstood what I'm trying to say here.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

what makes you think i am afraid of a new world WITH OUT GOV CONTROL!!! That is ever freeman's dream NO GOV NO borders NO CONTROL, what are you afraid of?i just like the OLD world FDR "WE LIKE IKE" JFK and NIXON. when the world was simple.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I see, very well I think we are on the same page here.

And that's the reason I created this thread.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

haha.
You think your crap is getting me shook or something....
You should grow a pair and let me know who is "we" and "us".
lol
You dont know how much im laughing.
Dont you think youre funny?
Stop trying to get me nervous with the we are everywhere, I should call you the boogeyman

Where the fruck are ya? cos I cant see ya.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I'm not trying to scare you buddy if that's how you view it, I'm merely saying that "we" are very real.

In the right time all of our plans will come to fruition and you people will see, although it may take years for it to happen, no actually it took us thousands of year to even get here, so I'm expecting that our plans would happen soon.

Oh and we do not use FEAR as part of our plans. It is our enemy that uses such things, FEAR is used to control you. Do not FEAR us. We want to do you no harm, we are only here to accomplish this mission.

That sounds like a very secret organization doesn't it? In fact we are not a secret society, we are normal people like you well we are just different because "WE" are actually doing something to change ourselves and changing the community would soon follow after we have changed ourselves. That's how it works and we do not wish you to fear us, we are the movement and that's it.

If you want to start some BS about us then do so, we won't be hurt by someone like you.

edit on 18-2-2011 by Lateralussicksicksick because: As below, so above.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Well, after all this time I still dont know who the "we" that you talk about are.
I could assume, but you know what they say about assumption's....
So, I ask, who is the "we" that you talk about?
It took you thousands of year's?
You must be wrinkled.
Let's make a pact as obviously you cannot engage in conversation, you see it as arguing.
So, let's not reply to each other anymore.
You can carry on with your mickey mouse club.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I already told you who "we" are, it seems you don't see it or you missed it or whatever reasons you have. I have already told you who we are.

And about the plan taking years to happen do you honestly think that I have existed since that started? What happened to your mind? Of course not but the group surely had. Come on use your MIND.

And yes I agree with you, let's stop talking or arguing or however you want to view it. You WON'T get me I suppose.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
We Us and Them, i will start with Them , they are the ones that want it all for them selves, the power to tell Us, what they want Us to know feel think act go do and spend and make, take the pill spend you cash on this card go to this place for this reason, they want you to work here and not there. We the people have no reason to be part of it we are old school set in our ways we know what They, them and You Us are all about , for We know Us and them very well, the Us have no free thought, no free will, you are sheepole you are being lead astray by wolves We have told you long ago but you mocked us, now you will suffer the torment of words and powers that tell you how to act think go do spend take. We the real We will cry for you WE will keep our doors open for you, for some day you will see us as We are. no cards no rfid no TSA DHS no WHO WTO no IMF no NWO for one day it will be all undone. know the word and the word will be you guide. do not fear it but accept it welcome it, embrace it.
edit on 18-2-2011 by bekod because: word corection

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

No you aint lol
You have not said you who you are.
Go quick, and show me in what reply or comment you have told me who you are lol
No pact obviously, dam shame.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I hope somebody here would understand what you have written here.

It clearly but not exactly points out who "WE" are. Good job and thank you.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

your welcome, sometimes one does need a road map to see where one is going ,er coming from.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join