It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the Egypt protests just a set-up to get the NWO in power?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Something doesn't seem right about the Egypt protests. Not right, in that this seems like the purpose is to allow global governments to gain a key country as they try to dominate the middle east.

One, the media (and seemingly protester) favorite for power is Mohamed ElBaradei. It seems very convenient that a former UN bureaucrat is the media darling for the next ruler.

Director General of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), an inter-governmental organisation under the auspices of the United Nations from December 1997 to November 2009.

Wiki

ElBaradei, who’s lived in Vienna for ages while he headed the International Atomic Energy Agency, returned to Egypt on Thursday to much fanfare — much of it self-created.

Nuke watch dog wants to rule Egypt

Also, these protests are all over the main stream media. It seems like the only publicized protests are those in countries of our alleged enemies (Iran, China, now Egypt). There was barely a mention of the recent student protests in England.

Fox
CNN

I'm sure these citizens have good reasons to protest. But I wonder if TPTB are going to take advantage of the situation and put in one of their own rather than the Egyptians making their own choice.

I'm curious what other insight you all have and what you think about this.

for context, here are other threads about this
abovetopsecret.com...
abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-1-2011 by BenIndaSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'd go as far as to say the riots will be used to further the NWO agenda in the form of crack downs and stripping of rights. Were they instigated on purpose for this end? Not so sure, there's a few factors at play, but you could also say the same people pushing for the NWO are in key places to control these factors. They know the desired outcome and move the chess pieces accordingly.

The fact that the MsM is concentrating on the countries that are considered enemies is to be expected. The fact that any of us can get REAL info on these protests is the saving grace, if not for that, they'd be using this to push the police state up our butts

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

Are the Egypt protests just a set-up to get the NWO in power?

Good question and a valid point.

But you must realize that it won't be a popular one because the perception is that these protests are a good thing for the people. Many, if not most will ignore the notion that they or others could be so used without realizing it.

Perception is a powerful thing and in this case, if you can create the illusion of civil unrest that results in a positive outcome, when in fact it will become part of the justification for the negative in the long term, then you own the moment.

We've been told to expect civil disruptions by the media. So... here they are.

You can't have a New World Order until there is reason to tear down the old one. Riots are a good reason to begin demolition.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Egypt already has a puppet regime, give me one reason why they should remove him?

Mubarak represents the US empire which is pushing for NWO, Mubarak doesn't represent the Egyptian people.

I thought people would know that by now.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by reatarded

It all comes at a price, doesn't it? Ousting a couple of older dictators will keep the wages down, don't it and besides, Saddam was once a puppet used against Iran and look how it ended. Maybe these people are now considered more useful dead or exiled?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I've seen how pumped up those protesters were and i don't think they were encouraged into rioting. My opinion is that they just got fed up and wanted to get rid of the regime.

When the Yemen government said they will try to elect a new 'ruler' the people got angry and tried to storm the government building but were stoped by police and army personel.

So .. i think th NWO just failed in the middle east.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I don't think so. I talked to an acquaintance from Egypt today and he was very hopeful that the current government would be overthrown because of these protests.

It seems that the Egyptians have faced oppression and tyranny from corrupt officials for many years now.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
What flavour of NWO is being pushed through these protests? that would be the key...

OR

perhaps this is the natural expression of the people when faced with economic distress!

personally I go for the last one.. and if this continues, if Egypt falls to the will of the people, then I see the contagion spreading very quickly if the current global leaders do not do something to contain the situation.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
The corruption within the egyptian government coupled with the 'special relationship' mubarak has with obama and the US makes me think that the NWO allready was in power within egypt.

So the people rising up against mubarak is anti-NWO.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Your NWO is already in power. The OWO is what they are called. They have been in power forever. Do you truly think the rich still do not control America? They are in charge of printing OUR money. They are the ones elected president. They are the ones who corrupt our politicians. We need a NWO, because the OWO are the ones who wish to restrict your freedoms. The question is: Do they have to? They already own us. Hell, I bet less than 30% of americans even know the "issues" We are slaves to the television, food, and religion.The egyptians merely want to overthrow a corrupt dictator. We may not be run by dictators, but our politicians are corrupt none the less. We should be out in the street as well. We should be overthrowing the rich before it's too late.

armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

I can imagine this happening in China one day too!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaMouse
reply to post by windwaker

I can imagine this happening in China one day too!!!

It seems they are already blocking this in their news and blocking keyword searches on the current state of affairs in case the Chinese people get ideas of their own..

By extension if they are blocking it then they are fearful it might happen..

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Egypt has rounded up members and leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood in advance of tomorrow's protests after Friday prayers. It's a good preventative measure no matter who wins this power struggle, although I am sure the American Muslim Brotherhood proxies, i.e., CAIR, ISNA, ICNA, MAS, MSA, are up in arms, frothing at the mouth and trying to get Obama or Holder on the phone.

Egypt arrests Muslim Brotherhood Leaders

Please note that CAIR is mentioned as being a Muslim Brotherhood
Proxy. Do you know who funds CAIR ????

(Soros, a currency speculator and drug legalization advocate, is a major contributor to Tides, having donated more than $7 million.)

Tides has also given grant money to the Council for American-Islamic Relations (CAIR). Ostensibly a “Muslim civil rights group,” CAIR is in fact one of the leading anti-anti-terrorism organizations in the United States.

www.discoverthenetworks.org...

That's right, George Soros' Tides Foundation funds CAIR who funds
the Muslim Brotherhood who was arrested by Egypt for the
protest. This is a direct connection between Soros and Egypt.

more reading material:
founderscode.com...

The true objective here is NOT Egypt or Tunisia.
It's to conquer Israel. The Islamic Revolution
will be the catapult to the destruction of Israel.
And the Arabs will be his standing army

1) Mubarek is a US Puppet Dictator
who is sympathetic to Israel.
Now why would the US want to overthrow
their own puppet?? They don't, they
worked hard to get him in power in
the 70's and have funded him through
US Aid every year since he went into
power.

2) George Soros, OSI and NED
have been funding and training students
in Tunisia through CIA Ops to overthrow
the US Puppet corrupt dictator there.
Remember Soros' 5-step plan using
humanitarian aid as a cover to fund the
opposition.

Soros' biggest obstacle to NWO (after America)
is Religion. He has to break down Religion.
That means he has to disassemble Israel
since the Jews are supposedly the chosen ones
in the Bible. The Islamic states are in the perfect
geographic location to conquer Israel. so these are
the nations he has to take out the Israeli sympathizers
out of power hence the protestors seeking the
resignation of their leaders for more hard line
Islamics.

However, the poor un-suspecting Muslims think
they are doing it for Allah and freedom. They're not.
they're just helping Soros get to his final objective.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. They are
just being used as a means to an end (literally).
Armageddon

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I wouldn't quite say it's to put them in power, more like for them to gain a larger foothold in North Africa and the Middle East...

I have created a thread also, speculating along similar lines, you may want to check it out and contribute

Please click here

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Valid point. I think that emotional protests are a great way not only for an instigator to get a large movement quickly, but people also support them with the "power to the people" idea, giving it more momentum.
I have a feeling that this was all done to appease the Egyptian people. They ousted the dictator, so whoever comes in now should be great, no matter who they are. I read an article (can't remember where) where they talked about the military taking over. Some guy on the street was quoted as saying "They're not better. They're agents."

Makes sense, doesn't it? Oust a dictator, bring in a bunch of people where nobody really knows who they are. It opens up more legroom behind throne. Mubarak was gaining media attention, so the powers behind this needed someone more obscure who the media would ignore for a while, while they do what they want.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
You also have the CIA software google guy Eric, who took credit for incitng the Protest.

The same torturer who ran a big part of the old show
is now in charge of the new show.

Also I understand that woman reporter it turns out wasn't treated as stated...

Theater.
edit on 17-2-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
You also have the CIA software google guy Eric, who took credit for incitng the Protest.

did u know that Soros owns 28% of Google Stock ???
78,000+ shares

like my earlier post stated:

Soros

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Egypt has rounded up members and leaders of the Muslim Brotherhood in advance of tomorrow's protests after Friday prayers. It's a good preventative measure no matter who wins this power struggle, although I am sure the American Muslim Brotherhood proxies, i.e., CAIR, ISNA, ICNA, MAS, MSA, are up in arms, frothing at the mouth and trying to get Obama or Holder on the phone.

Egypt arrests Muslim Brotherhood Leaders

Please note that CAIR is mentioned as being a Muslim Brotherhood
Proxy. Do you know who funds CAIR ????

(Soros, a currency speculator and drug legalization advocate, is a major contributor to Tides, having donated more than $7 million.)

Tides has also given grant money to the Council for American-Islamic Relations (CAIR). Ostensibly a “Muslim civil rights group,” CAIR is in fact one of the leading anti-anti-terrorism organizations in the United States.

www.discoverthenetworks.org...

That's right, George Soros' Tides Foundation funds CAIR who funds
the Muslim Brotherhood who was arrested by Egypt for the
protest. This is a direct connection between Soros and Egypt.

more reading material:
founderscode.com...

The true objective here is NOT Egypt or Tunisia.
It's to conquer Israel. The Islamic Revolution
will be the catapult to the destruction of Israel.
And the Arabs will be his standing army

1) Mubarek is a US Puppet Dictator
who is sympathetic to Israel.
Now why would the US want to overthrow
their own puppet?? They don't, they
worked hard to get him in power in
the 70's and have funded him through
US Aid every year since he went into
power.

2) George Soros, OSI and NED
have been funding and training students
in Tunisia through CIA Ops to overthrow
the US Puppet corrupt dictator there.
Remember Soros' 5-step plan using
humanitarian aid as a cover to fund the
opposition.

Soros' biggest obstacle to NWO (after America)
is Religion. He has to break down Religion.
That means he has to disassemble Israel
since the Jews are supposedly the chosen ones
in the Bible. The Islamic states are in the perfect
geographic location to conquer Israel. so these are
the nations he has to take out the Israeli sympathizers
out of power hence the protestors seeking the
resignation of their leaders for more hard line
Islamics.

However, the poor un-suspecting Muslims think
they are doing it for Allah and freedom. They're not.
they're just helping Soros get to his final objective.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. They are
just being used as a means to an end (literally).
Armageddon

I agree with your assessment of the situation, i think TPTB are using the whole evil zionist Jewish conspiracy as a smoke screen to try and give more power to Shri law which could in turn topple Israel and weakin both Judaism and Christianity and when there done using Shri law they will break that up, it seems a plossable idea towards the one world religion that there aiming for, just one of there ways to try and take your free will away from you...

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
yep Boon, I believe you are correct
Soros is right in there..as is the US guv and its handlers too
the CIA put up the soft and some the dough too...

naw,
IMHO
Not religion
they are just driving up the price of oil.
religion as a real reason for anything is so last century...
last ditch attempt to keep the U$D reserve currency afloat

soros
money
oil
ptb
nwo
gold
silver
dope

edit on 17-2-2011 by Danbones because: spelling clarity

edit on 17-2-2011 by Danbones because: spellinf V 2.0

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
I agree with your assessment of the situation, i think TPTB are using the whole evil zionist Jewish conspiracy as a smoke screen to try and give more power to Shri law which could in turn topple Israel and weakin both Judaism and Christianity and when there done using Shri law they will break that up, it seems a plossable idea towards the one world religion that there aiming for, just one of there ways to try and take your free will away from you...

Star 4 u, u pegged it

Soros has also started a campaign
to break down religions including
Christianity.

He wants to merge Islam with Christianity.

George Soros’ New Evangelical Partnership for the Common Good

I have stumbled across something of interest…George Soros now has an outreach to “Evangelicals”. This has caught my attention.

On the website, the New Evangelical Partnership for the Common Good, they have selected their language to appeal to the uneducated evangelical. Just read through their top principles:

The following are important principles, issues, and causes we are pursuing in the name of Jesus Christ.

saynsumthn.wordpress.com...

Soros' money reaching out to evangelicals
all in the name of Jesus Christ.
Yet he (Soros) himself is an Atheist !!!
Makes perfect sense if you're trying
to divide and conquer.

related link:
www.newevangelicalpartnership.org...

can't say that I didn't warn ATS 3 months ago.

edit on 2/17/2011 by boondock-saint because: clarifying

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join