It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Premonition Dreams working as warnings

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by skylightsintheillions

That is a beautiful lesson, wow, I can now say the entire planet is blessed with your individuality. Keep on moving in the flow and the flow will carry you home.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you very much for your kind words, they are very much appreciated and encouraging.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
About a month ago i had 2 premonition dreams. The first dream was a regular random dream and i can't even remember what it was about. As the dream was ending a voice interrupted the dream and said " South Korea just nuked us!." I thought that kind of odd..

A few days later i had a dream that seemed random at first but then again was interrupted this time by a being or entity. I never saw who or what it was but it was a male voice when he talked. He lead me into what looked like a house, we walked up some steps up into what looked like a large empty living room. He stood at my left the entire time. My attention was fixed to the right toward 3 large rectangular windows. A daylight landscape of mountains was visible. Suddenly there was a loud "boom" sound and the house began to shake. I remarked how loud the sound was it could make someone go deaf and the man agreed. We stared out the windows as a very large chunk (estimated to be atleast a mile wide) of a mountain broke off and began to slide at a hight rate of speed towards his "home"/the windows we were looking out. I told him "We need to get out of here."

He didnt reply and we watched the large piece of mountain bulldoze over houses, cars, ect..until it reached the windows and then like a movie, it ended. I felt this may have something to do with all the strange unexplained "boom" sounds going on. I just wanted to post this to have it documented.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I used to dream that I lost my dog when I was out walking her. I dreamt it all the time. Within the last few years she has gotten deaf and has cataracts and frequently walks away from me when we are out and gets confused. One time I ran several blocks after her as she ran the wrong way down the street looking for me. I think my dreams were warning me. No I do not put my dog on a leash. She follows me and does not bother anyone.

In another dream I was standing in a dry wash and I could feel something crawling up my leg. I looked down at my leg and could see nothing yet I could still feel something crawling up my leg. I woke up to find one of my cats crawling on me. I know that is not a premonition, but I thought it was neat.
edit on 4-14-2012 by groingrinder because: Edited to remove starches.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join