It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Premonition Dreams working as warnings

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I've recently started visiting ATS and I really enjoy the forums. I recently discovered the gray area and I very much dig it.

I thought I would make a thread about this series of dreams I had last summer involving premonitions and them being very good indicators and useful insights for me.

I'd also like to share that I am very much into dreams, writing them down when having them and seeing how they relate to life.

I suppose the purpose of this thread is just to share these with you all. Most of all, premonition dream stories from anyone else would be really cool.

First dream:
I was in a house that a few of my friends lived in, standing in the somewhat crowded kitchen, and the police came to the door and grabbed my friend Brent, kind of hit him a few times and arrested him. That was pretty much the dream. Right after that I woke up and wrote in my dream journal that I should not go to a party there anytime soon.

Second dream, two nights later: I was in the same friends house but standing in the bathroom. In the dream I was looking in the mirror and my hair was very short, at that point in my life my hair was rather long. This immediately made me aware I was in a dream so I thought to myself, I'm going to fly out of this house. I lifted off of the ground but hit the ceiling. Coming back down on the bathroom floor. That was wierd, I thought. I was under the impression this dream was lucid like others I had previously. So I thought I'd try again. But through the window. This time I flew out the window. The moment that I left the window, I was standing in the bathroom watching myself fly away through the rest of the sky. End of dream.

I woke up and just wrote down the dream and noted, weird dream.

Later that week..
I completely forgot about the dreams by Friday, it was the night the Detroit Red Wings lost game 7 of the cup, and my friend Brent and everyone else at the house was throwing a party. Long story short, the party got pretty big and lots of people were around. At this point I was 20 years old and had been drinking, along with the rest of the 50 or so people there. Well, the police showed up and started herding everyone from the basement and the house out the side door. One by one everyone was ID'd and separated from over 21 and under 21. Basically 21's were good, under aged kids were getting arrested/"minor in possession".
I kept shuffling further to the back of the line and right before handing over my ID I snuck to the back of the line once more and my friend Brent, who was going out to talk to the police took me to his room and the basement and I locked myself in, hiding under the stairs (doubling as the closet space), the same stairs which I had just lined up and stood on. After waiting under the stairs and hearing people getting harassed for a half an hour. Eventually a cop came down and kicked the door in. Turned the lights on. Walked over to the stair/closet with his flashlight, turned it around the corner and shined his light right on me. I was holding a pillow in front of me, just putting out this vibe of me and this cop never meeting and being invisible to him. He didn't see me.
In the end Brent and a couple other friends were arrested and got in quite a bit of stupid, time-wasting trouble and probation. It was a very lucky moment and I feel like my dream was quite the predecessor, although the dream didn't seem to help until the very end of the night.

Another dream:
I was walking through a wooded area (hines drive if you're familiar with southeast detroit) and a couple friends and I were going to smoke a joint. Soon we saw a police car coming across the field and basically we ran and the dream ended.

A few days later...
I was with the same two friends on the way to a bonfire, we stopped to smoke a joint or a bowl in the woods (turns out to be hines drive where the fire was at) and we were walking down the dirt road which leads to the drive (kind of a scenic drive with no stop lights) and I got a real strong feeling we needed to get off the road and duck into the shrubs and forest right away. Friends weren't into it, but I insisted and started inside the woods. The moment we made it inside the forest a police officer drove slowly by on his way to hines drive. Yet another very close call.

___
I thought it was really interesting and cool that these dreams happened in this short period of time (a matter of a month or so).

Just kind of wanted to sure with the gray area forum.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Sounds interesting. Hope you will have more to share as we get closer to 2012. So far it has been personal, but maybe if you continue to trust , totally trust your inner knowing, we will all be blessed to know you!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
wow the police are actually checking al id's at house partys now? a few years ago we just got a 'warning' for that stuff (too quiet down)... now its like a DUI checkpoint (if your story is accurate).. land of the 'free' my freinds.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

It depends greatly on which city you're in, and even which police come by.
The cops who came that night really had something against everyone, I'd never seen a party get busted in that way, before or since.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Sounds interesting. Hope you will have more to share as we get closer to 2012. So far it has been personal, but maybe if you continue to trust , totally trust your inner knowing, we will all be blessed to know you!

Thank you very much! I have thought very much about trusting and having what I think of as fearless love when in dreams. I've had a whole lot more dreams that haven't yet happened. But I wouldn't like to believe that most of them are premonitions absolutely, more like possible paths our world could take. It'll have to be another thread. Most all of them have to do with the chaos that I apparently still fear will ensue when everything goes down. In my conscious state I know to not let the fear in, to be terrified of an invasion of sorts (many dreams, quite vivid, lots of UFO's).
It's all a scare tactic I believe, I know great things are to come, but not until after a very difficult time for the world, which I feel we are approaching.
I'll work on that other dream thread sometime very soon.
edit on 18-1-2011 by skylightsintheillions because: typo

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

I second this post, really interesting. So far it's been helping you get out of trouble as a regular young guy but who knows, you might wake up one morning with a vision far greater.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Indeed, I've definitely had some dreams which are very much eye-openers/warning signs for me. It's hard to describe, but I feel I've had some dreams which are reminiscent of the worst-case scenario of our global systems collapsing, along with major earth changes, all at once.

I'll get jotting down on those dreams.

On a little side note:
I had a dream once of a winning lottery ticket. I had never played the lottery, didn't know which game to play, but wrote down the dream numbers as best as I could remember. Later went to play but chose not to, since i couldn't even figure what game to play. I looked at the numbers that came out that day and I was 1 digit off of the "daily 3".
I had another dream of numbers once while meditation. Yet again, 1 digit off.
Again a friend asked me quickly to choose him a number, yet again, 1 digit off.

It was strange, but I haven't played since, the lottery is a great way to ruin one's karma if one is not careful.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by skylightsintheillions

Just curious, do you live near any cell phone towers or power stations?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Right that's what I was thinking as well perhaps these are precursors to teach him the art of trusting his intuition completely and to allow his higher self to guide him and others in the future.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Well that depends, what is close?
I lived in the suburbs, so there are towers of all kinds all over the place. I didn't have one in my backyard, but I'm sure there were some within biking or driving distance. Power station, not really too close I don't think, but that all depends on what proximity you're wondering about?
I'm curious, what is the connection?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Well, I wonder for myself if radio towers and power plants have anything to do with disturbances in our psychi. If it is possible we can be compromised during sleep by radio frequencies that have the ability to transplant ideas and or thought processes directly to our subconscious?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Ah yes I see what you're getting at. That's a tricky question. Rather scary the more you like at it, but I feel it must be addressed. I certainly feel that we can be disrupted and almost steered in a direction, if not truly having your mind go to a particular place or though, while unconscious.

Interesting link here on low frequency vibrations, more of a starting point kind of link but brings up a big question for me:
effects of low frequency vibrations

low frequency vibes
If low frequency vibrations can cause things like sleep deprivation, annoyance, etc.it is no surprise that lower, longer frequency are commonly associated with negative energies/entities. Perhaps both are related?

On the other hand, positive vibrations and healthy sounds can greatly improve our sleep and rest:
binaural beats
GREAT LINK HERE! VERY POSITIVE! LOVE RAVI SHANKAR FOR SLEEP!
ravi shankar and positive sleep vibes
Sorry for the caps, but I really love sleeping with Ravi Shankar playing in the background. I would so highly recommend this to anyone!

Now the question, where do these outer stimuli relate to the dreams many of us seem to have regarding ufo's, et's, invasions, communication, contact, etc.?

In the case of frequencies effecting our sleep I would venture to say that if contact in a dream (whether positive or negative) seems it could be achieved with less energy by an ET if it was in a dream realm as opposed to our 3d earth world. So perhaps they very well understand this concept and can make some way through the dreamscapes that we also go to occasionally, if not very frequently. This is my belief, that some dreams truly are taking us to another dimensional plane, or whatever one would want to call it.

This would help explain things like premonitions and the like. Also contact with those who have passed from this world and are "dead".
Which leads us to a greater question, if this is true, how does this effect our view of dying? Surely this should be another thread, but at least I can mark the question here to recall it.
edit on 19-1-2011 by skylightsintheillions because: make links work

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Well I mentioned earlier a lot of alien invasion dreams, I ended up writing them all out in response to a thread which pertained to this started by another member, mine and others dreams regarding et's/ufos/invasions:

et's and ufo's in dreams of invasion and positive contact

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Did you ever read the Seth chronicles ? I touched on some of them and find the hypothesis very possible in that we are living simultaneously in many different lives at once. This takes a huge leap of faith for some but really hits to the truth for me.

It does however place the responsibility square on our own shoulders and the spirits and or entities whether higher or lower being part of our own soul matrix. Often when a person calls out for help or assistance, it is our own soul which is the unseen helping hand.

Imagine living with full awareness of all of your lives being lived at once from the lower to the higher. I believe this is what the Masters have always tried to teach and Enlightenment is the moment in eternity when in each individual life being lived, it comes together in synchronicity. The illusion shattered, one becomes fully aware on all levels at once.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Very interesting, we'll have to see where it goes if it comes true.

I often have dreams that come true, although nothing ever too significant just random places I'll visit or future conversations.

One I had that has scared me didn't seem like too much of anything at first. I had a dream that everyone in my condo building was in my unit, which was odd because we don't have that sort of building everyone's friendly but we don't entertain each other. Everyone was in my unit and we were trying to figure a way out, our action plan, which is again odd bc I live on the top floor, not the normal place you leave our building from.

The thing that was really weird about it was a downstairs neighbor had the same dream on the same night, she told me the next day while we were dropping the kids off at the bus stop. I about pooped myself, I couldn't even believe it, hope there isn't a flood coming

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

Oh wow, that is uncanny and truly spectacular!
Perhaps you two should get cracking on that plan. Perhaps a boat on the top of your building wouldn't be a bad idea, that thought has crossed my mind a couple of times..

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

A close friend of mine has touched on them before but I'm not familiar, I'll look into them though. It sounds like a kind of thing I would really enjoy reading. Sounds pretty inline with how I feel in a lot of ways.

Speaking of our own lives in different levels of consciousness, I was telling this dream to a friend of mine last night. I had a dream once, after meditating on meeting a spirit guide of some sort for help/guidance/knowledge.
In it I was on a roof and this big barrel like, not really natural, but definitely alive, owl flew right by me. It's body was like a barrel almost, while the wings were large and smooth. The designs and colors were spectacular, very bright, almost electric and definitely glowing white, blue, purples in different designs. It flew from my right and almost right over me. After that a large owl we would naturally see here on Earth then flew by.

Strange thing, about a month ago I witnessed two birds, one a hawk, sitting in a tree right near me, never moved, and he was large. Later that night I was else outside and noticed a bird fall from a small pine tree to the grass. I moved closer and saw it was an owl. I was afraid it was an injured baby owl (it seemed small). Then I realized it was a regular owl (MI owl sizes apparently aren't extremely large) who had taken down a bigger bird than itself. Not sure what kind, perhaps a bigger robin or something. We made some extraordinary eye contact at one point and I had this feeling of "what can I learn from you, why are you here for me to see?"

It seems possible there may be a link here.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

That also reminds me of this dream I had, I was walking through some vast woods, very beautiful, looking for my girlfriend and eventually we found each other. It was a very nice dream.

I told her about it the next morning, and to my astonishment, she had the same dream, that she was going through the woods looking for me!

It was truly extraordinary.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Yeah right. I don't know that it will be a flood, for some reason neither of us looked out windows. I just assume flood because everyone came up instead of down and then out, like with an earthquake or tornado or something, the only thing I could envision them coming up for would be a flood.

Like I said, the dream itself didn't really scare me, everything was eerily calm, but when she told me she had a dream about my family and proceeded to retell me my dream, I was floored. 8:15 am wasn't too early for a stiff drink right, it was 5 pm somewhere

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

You got it, sometimes there's no better time for a drink than early on in the day. I have to agree with you there!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join