It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs activity near Merapi Volcano!!! (LIVE)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Bits of airborne debris, out of focus produces these so called Orbs. I thought this was a topic for the Skunkworks? Specks of rain on a lens cause them. Bugs close to the lens cause them. Mostly though bits of dust and debris that are illuminated by a nearby light cause them.

Those camera's are set on infinite focus, so anything, even tiny bits of dust that are close to the lens appear as orbs. Sad to see Orb's make a reappearance in this topic again after they had gone away due to people realizing what they truly are. Hate to see them make a comeback. Are the insects (Rods) next to reappear?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Hour after hour... the same kind of...... specks of rain.... Bugs.... insects....airborne debris?

Something else but not these...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Towers with dual lights on top flashing

edit on 12-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I see.....

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Blah Blah Blah Blah...

Try actual investigation instead of just naysaying... It's not dust or debris or bugs or birds... its navigation lights on towers. I think just saying stuff to debunk mindlessly is just as bad as blind believers
Absolutely NO credibility

But nothing personal

edit on 12-1-2011 by zorgon because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Towers with dual lights on top flashing

edit on 12-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

Mystery solved. Thanks Zorgon! I had a feeling it would be something as simple as that....

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
i dont know if i am clicking on the right link but when i go to it, it is a white screen with the outline.... is the webcam down?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
has anyone actually gone to investigate these light sources? like the guy who set the camera up?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tegz_1

The "light sources" are 2 towers with a set of flashing lights atop of them, why would someone want to investigate that?

edit on 12-1-2011 by SurReality because: mis-read

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Bits of airborne debris, out of focus produces these so called Orbs. I thought this was a topic for the Skunkworks? Specks of rain on a lens cause them. Bugs close to the lens cause them. Mostly though bits of dust and debris that are illuminated by a nearby light cause them.

Those camera's are set on infinite focus, so anything, even tiny bits of dust that are close to the lens appear as orbs. Sad to see Orb's make a reappearance in this topic again after they had gone away due to people realizing what they truly are. Hate to see them make a comeback. Are the insects (Rods) next to reappear?

Give the orbs a break Blaine. They do exist

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
i really dont get the fasicination with orbs i really dont, orbs fasicnation no.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Another over the top post by Arken! Seriously...you make threads about anything.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
How on earth did this thread go for so far? It's pitiful, especially when people seem unable to accept that their theory or view had been proven to be false by mere facts.

I called this out for what it was in the very 1st reply on p1 of this thread, I then backed it up further on the 5th reply of p1

This thread should have never been started. And having it go passed 1 page is shameful.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Blah Blah Blah Blah...

Try actual investigation instead of just naysaying... It's not dust or debris or bugs or birds... its navigation lights on towers. I think just saying stuff to debunk mindlessly is just as bad as blind believers
Absolutely NO credibility

But nothing personal

edit on 12-1-2011 by zorgon because: CLASSIFIED

Good find, but do you have to be an ASS about it? Apparently? I bow to your holiness, oh enlightened one. I'm not worthy to kiss your feet.
The rest of us should just shut up and let you speak. I realize that now. I see the error of my ways and how supperior you are to us all. Some pray towards Mecca but I'll need to know your location so I know which way to face whan I pray?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555 Some pray towards Mecca but I'll need to know your location so I know which way to face when I pray?

Sin City Las Vegas... MUCH better than Mecca

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandalphthegrey
ORBS DEBUNKED

No only in your mind

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

The debunker would need to go to the Buddhist temple I go to in Southwest Houston, those orbs are a common occurance

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by afsalazar

The debunker would need to go to the Buddhist temple I go to in Southwest Houston, those orbs are a common occurance
from my experience the orbs get to be pretty troublesome in the summer months. back in the day, it wasn't uncommon for me and my bros to take a wiffle ball bat to those things. putting them down our shorts was not beyond any of us....oh the good ol days

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaRediculian

Originally posted by afsalazar

from my experience the orbs get to be pretty troublesome in the summer months. back in the day, it wasn't uncommon for me and my bros to take a wiffle ball bat to those things. putting them down our shorts was not beyond any of us....oh the good ol days

lmao you speak of them as if they were physical entities. When did you start noticing them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join