It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs activity near Merapi Volcano!!! (LIVE)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
A surveillance webcam near the MERAPI Volcano shows incredible oddities! "Shining Spheres" captured by the scientific live webcam near Merapi Volcano...right now!

During a search for another thread about the unusual volcanoes awakening aroun the world, I stumbled on this website live feed from Indonesia.

Here some incredible images of the Dancing Light Spheres!

And you can check by yourself! LIVE! merapi.bgl.esdm.go.id...

edit on 12-1-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Hi OP, I've gone to the source and opened a few tabs and the 'orbs' appear to be in a fixed position. So the debunker in me would say normal 'human' electrical lighting. However, before dismissing it I'm going to track down the location of this camera and see if there are any daytime pics to rule out buildings, towers, antennas etc

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hopefully there will be a logical explanation for this.

I went to the link and the orbs were definitely there, I saved one picture and refreshed and *poof* they are gone.

Definitely interesting.
Thanks for the post!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Nice good catch you just know some ones guna be fire flys lol but screw um there's all ways hope

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Yeah i see those all the time

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by fasteronfire
Hopefully there will be a logical explanation for this.

I went to the link and the orbs were definitely there, I saved one picture and refreshed and *poof* they are gone.

Definitely interesting.
Thanks for the post!

They look to be completely stationary to me and changing only in brightness. If I open ten tabs, randomly refresh some of them and click between each tab, the lights remain in the same position on my screen.

I can't make head nor tale of the website and was unable to locate this camera. I think some daytime photography would identify these orbs as lights on structures.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I really don't know what to think about these oddities....

The shinig spheres seems that come and go.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

I went to the page also and it was hard to navigate, I think I may have found the camera but I don't know where to find any archived daytime pics or anything.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Its funny that you guys are saying that the lights are stationary after refreshing the page....Cause I'm refreshing the page every 4 secs and the light are indeed in different places in the picture and at times there up to 5 of them......sometimes only one....but the average is 2 to 3 lights just moving at the between the bottom and mid section of the picture....awesome find though...S&F for ya bro...

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The largest circles you show in your screengrabs look suspiciously like the 'bokeh' produced when one defocuses a camera lens and takes a picture of pinpoint lights. (see this flickr image for an example of the effect.)

The 'pillars' that are visible below the point lights could either be a physical object holding them up, or alternatively, an optical effect somewhat akin to a lens flare.

It would be nice to see the area in the daytime for reference — I can just about make out a mountain shape (without levels enhancement), and some position context would be nice.
edit on 2011-1-12 by mulch because: fixed the link

edit on 2011-1-12 by mulch because: i should preview.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I dunno, Experts needed.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I dunno, Experts needed.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
3 lights forming a triangle currently!!!!

it seems stationary..
edit on 12-1-2011 by yourblank101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mulch

Your link dont work.

Is deep night in Indonesia right now.

However its better to survey this....we can find some clues about these "Spheres" that are not stationary. At All...

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
really interesting, thanks for the link and the pictures. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this while I'm at work today.

Out of curiosity, how'd you come about this feed?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
merapi.bgl.esdm.go.id...

Stationary as in staying in the same part of the frame... I see three lights of dim intensity, Was your first photo enhanced?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
2 dudes with flash lights and some extra time?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
There's 3 lights in a triangle from what ive been observing... Stationary... Dim ... 1 off 2 off not all off allways one on...

Watch and give input!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
If it moved to the middle of the screen, I'd be like OMFG!! SCREEN SHOT SCREEN SHOT

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
They are definatly moving, whatever they are
when I first checked it out, there was only 2 and then 1, later on there were 2 again. great find!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join