It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic pole shift means new shift in consciousness?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I just wanted to let people know what has been going on with me lately. For the past 4-5 years I've felt somewhat disconnected from the world.. unsure of my place here. As well as that it seemed as though my body was constantly in a state of distress, either feeling unhealthy, or sick and tired.

Recently though and I'm talking the past couple of weeks, it feels like something has changed. Not just physically but mentally as well. I can't put my finger on, or describe what it could have been to cause this, but now I feel great I am finally at peace.

I think our world could very well be in the midst of a shift, whether it be magnetic poles or a conscious change, the world to me seems like a different place...

This could spell disaster for us all or it could in fact be an evolution and perhaps the changing force of the world the reason so many of us have felt disconnect or at odds with life. If the world is going through change.. I think it could well be that we all will too!

I suddenly find myself wanting to get back into creativity, something I loved as a child, and am pain and sickness free.

So for those of you that may be like me or for anyone that is predicting doom and gloom, you never know.. the next age could just be the one you were meant for!

If anyone else has felt the same way or similar and thinks they maybe going through a process of change, please post your experiences as well! I would love to see if there is a trend happening lately within the conscious and physical world we all live in.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ka0s69
I suddenly find myself wanting to get back into creativity, something I loved as a child, and am pain and sickness free.

Wow... My dad ( a grumpy old sod), suddenly went out and bought a set of nice watercolour paints, brushes, and watercolour paper, with the intention to start painting. In my 17 years of living with him, i've never seen him paint.
I have got back into sketching too...

S & F
edit on 11/27/10 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Yes there is a shift coming. I feel it everyday. I've been feeling it even more after that December 21st Lunar Eclipse.

It'll all be revealed real soon though.

We live in a world we're the material is out of balance with the spiritual, and universal principles. Balance is being restored.

Now, I don't think there will be any end of days doomsday scenario, but I think a radical shift is taking place, and sorry to say, many will not be able to handle it.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I am aware of what you say, i feel the same way. Beaten down my society only to realize that its not right. My views and mind 'lightened' up around thanksgiving for me, and i havent looked back since.Since then ive believed in my intelligence more and more and gone on to test in the top 1% of iq (not gloating i just never believed it because everyone will talk down to you or tell you you dont know what you are talking about) in the last 2 weeks. As a kid was always told that i was too young to know things and self esteem was kept down over and over again. Maybe ive had this realization to help in the spread of the news. With added confidence you can venture into those things which you were previously unsure of. Almost like in 'the men who stare at goats' when he tells them all to dance in the room..

He tells clooney how great and natural it is to dance, but his parents told him to quit doing it as a kid and he never looked back or did it again, until someone told him it was "OK" and good. Look what he can do with his mind (yes i know its just a movie) once it was completely open. The point im trying to get at it is anything is possible and i believe you, alike myself, moving back towards creativity since its time to shape something new, something for the future, and maybe thats a sign of that...

And id like to hear what your dad ends up painting pictures of after 17 years of not painting...could be interesting.

I am definately in a new state of mind like where you sound like you are, its a nice place to be and i see the general awakening now, people are talking, cant hide worldwide bird and fish stories from everyone, people seem to be more intrigued then ever.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

Intruiging that you feel better now when others are starting to feel sick and have symptoms
like you had in the past years. For me sadly it is the opposite happening. I feel a great spiritual discomfort and sometimes its seems as we where just minutes away from the sky falling upon us all.
I try to not to think to much on doom and gloom but the signs are more and more at hand.

Good Luck

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

Have you people never considered the ptb do testing on people to see what these effects are in humans. They care not for human life.

Someone like michio kaku would kill anyone for knowledge like any mad scientist, these people are that bad, and they would laugh in your face.

But on topic, they would have done testing i reckon to see what effects such a thing would do to humans.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

I'm feeling the same thing. I was very creative in my younger years but lost interest for a very long time...I recently felt compelled to start drawing and playing my guitar again.
You may be on to something

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

Wow.. the creative thing I was kinda under estimating as for me the new found health and vitality just over shadowed it but hey, it's great to hear that this could really be a big part of it too! Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Karmayogi11

Sorry to hear that.. I do believe that certain people may be more in tune with what is happening than others. Keep positive and hopefully once the shift is complete things will come out better for you.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Hey thanks for pointing that out. I guess I had considered it and I'm sure you're right about "them" the fact is, however this shift has come about, I feel it has affected/is affecting me and I'm sure many others. If any one notices significant change in their life or even friends and close family please post it on here I'd love to see if there is a trend happening!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
OMG I sweeear this is taking tooo long. People dont understand we could be like psychic beings but they chose to be distracted!! I hope..pray this is correct. Supposedly in the spiritual community it is

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I too have been feeling this. I thought I had replied to this thread last night but I must have replied to a different one that was very similar

Anway the past few months I've become creative again. I have started designing and drawing again which I havent done for years, I fell out of interest for it but one day a few months back I just decided I need to be creative again.

Also since new years day I feel more awake, alive and happy than I have done for years. I feel very optimimistic and have a feeling as if something exciting is going to happen but I dont know what. A bit like being a kid on christmas eve, waiting for Christmas day. Its very strange.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ka0s69

Oh thanks yes I hope I feel better thru the changes also.
Today it is already better I have to say.
Maybe the worst is over, optimistic view altough.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I've always been creative, but I'm 19. Maybe I'm affected since birth or something...

But it's strange, I too have this odd feeling since December 21st 2010. I could only describe it as a warm, heavy pulse of energy, it's like particles on ecstasy. I feel everything vibrating so much more than before! Does anyone feel somehow like this??

I find it interesting that other people are feeling energy shifts as well...hmmmm!

S&F

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Its strange the 21st December is being mentioned. It was my wierd experience I had on that day that lead me to this site. I forgot all about it being a lunar eclipse on that day
edit on 7-1-2011 by Paulos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
So this is why it's taking them so long to repaint the runway in Tampa? I thought it was just a number step change? Are they going to mark the cracks in the middle of the runway with a piano? I do think changing the color of the bulbs that mark the center line approach to the runway would be cool. Use a soft Peach color for the ones under the glide path and transition to three white horses for the landing zone of the runway. Maybe grow a crop circle figure shaped like a nude woman under the glide path so the pilots could use the head and feet as a north/south compass rose?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Paulos

Care to share that experience?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
For me it's outside, and has to do with the light of the sun.

Tonight, I was watching a crescent sliver of the moon before it went over the horizon, and there was a very bright star, possible Jupiter rising up over it, and it was prestine, pure.

It's like this year, after the winter solstice, something NEW is happening, what I think of as an emergent new creation, and while that's the case to a degree every year, with the sun returning, a new year, new possibilities, etc., this year just seems different, and it's also as if there's a whole new depth or field of available creative energy and resources opening up, and I am able to move around in this space emotionally a lot more. I felt this way quite naturally as a child, and took it for granted, but I'm suprised at it's return, that quintessential aliveness, and like I said for me it's when I go outside, and I see some birds flitting around, or sun shining on leaves, white fluffy clouds in a blue sky, even this newfound sense of compassion I have for people around me, and a confidence which is kind of out of this world, a peace from above, coming down with the new light. It's hard to explain or descibe but there's a newness, and a new realm of opportunity and possibility, now, which just wasn't available or accessible before, before December 21st, 2010.

Happy New Year!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Paulos

Hey Paulos! I would also love to hear about your experience! Could be significant.. Maybe not but be great if you could share.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Wow! Cheers for your post. I know EXACTLY how you feel. I too have a new found confidence and energy that has escaped me for the past 10 years or so. Thanks for sharing! Happy new year to you too!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join