It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could New Evidence Support the 450,000 Year History of Sumerians and the Annunaki Intervention?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

The remains support evidence of modern man arriving sometime around 400k + years ago. However it raises many questions. Like why has it taken so long for man to advance? Where are the artifacts?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

So, in your opinion, it has taken a long time for man to advance?

No matter whether we arrived at our modern state millions of years ago, it does not detract from the fact that we have had periods where we have adanced amazingly. Ex. 1890-2010
edit on 29-12-2010 by esteay812 because: to add ex

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Modern man may have been in existence 400k years ago. If this is indeed proven fact then how far a stretch is it to believe that the theory that Annunaki intervened in the evolution of modern man, some 450k years ago?

I don't think it is a stretch, it is simply a theory that needs to be investigated to determine its validity. I think the Spinx, the Great Pyramid, and the discovery of a 12,000 year old temple complex in Turkey are all indicators that the coventional belief in human history needs to be re-evaluated. Unfortunately, this is not something I feel will happen easily. Too many people have too much to lose by admitting that their view of our history is wrong.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Oh I see... your assertion is based upon the belief that 223 genes in human DNA, whose origins seemingly cannot be accounted for in the genetic evolutionary record, are alien in origin.

Too funny. I guess the theory that those genes were aquired through horizontal transfer from bacteria is just too crazy for some to accept so a more reasonable conclusion was drawn. It's aliens!!! hahaha.

OK... let's say it wasn't horizontal transfer... still doesn't mean that it was aliens...

Here's the thing... absence of a gene in an intermediate organism does not prove it never had them. Genes change over time, and the rate of those changes can differ between species. Genes can also disappear if they become obsolete. The fact that those 223 genes haven't been found in any vertabrates (yet) doesn't automatically make them alien. I'm betting that once the genetic mapping of all known vertibrate species is completed, we'll find those missing intermediates....

Stitchin has a great imagination but that's all it is. Nibiru doesn't exist and the Sumerian myths aren't that old, It's highly unlikely that the history of this so called alien intervention survived for over 440,000 yrs. It's a great story and would make a really cool Sci-Fi movie or a subject for the Ancient Aliens series on the History channel but that's all it is, fantasy, no basis in reality whatsoever....

edit on 29-12-2010 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog
reply to post by WingedBull

basically it has as much "proof" as anything in the bible no?

secondly it is way more logical than a malevolent being throwing a supposed temper tantrum because of eve's quest for knowledge.

Which was a large scale fail in the case you mention. FAIL! F! Get the heck out my classroom!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well, archeology sleuths have discoverd modern human teeth in a cave...
the tooth is twice the age that modern man is known to exist...

www.npr.org...

Professor Avi Gopher from the Institute of Archeology of Tel Aviv University
holds an ancient tooth that was found at an archeological site near Rosh Haain,
central Israel, Monday, Dec. 27, 2010. Israeli archaeologists say they may
have found the earliest evidence yet for the existence of modern man.
Archaeologist Avi Gopher says further research is needed to solidify the claim.
If it does, he says, "this changes the whole picture of evolution."

media.npr.org...

so modern humans created by offworlders to mine gold were around 450,000 years ago already...
that view is contrary to today's Anthropologists who say homo sapiens-sapiens began only 250,000BCE
===if the 450k bce is proven right, then the annanuki legend may well be correct, we were made as slaves
edit on 29-12-2010 by St Udio because: forgot a 2nd stroke in address

edit on 29-12-2010 by St Udio because: frig it, the tooth image is the 3rd on the site linked

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
Well, archeology sleuths have discoverd modern human teeth in a cave...
the tooth is twice the age that modern man is known to exist...

www.npr.org...

Professor Avi Gopher from the Institute of Archeology of Tel Aviv University
holds an ancient tooth that was found at an archeological site near Rosh Haain,
central Israel, Monday, Dec. 27, 2010. Israeli archaeologists say they may
have found the earliest evidence yet for the existence of modern man.
Archaeologist Avi Gopher says further research is needed to solidify the claim.
If it does, he says, "this changes the whole picture of evolution."

media.npr.org...

so modern humans created by offworlders to mine gold were around 450,000 years ago already...
that view is contrary to today's Anthropologists who say homo sapiens-sapiens began only 250,000BCE
===if the 450k bce is proven right, then the annanuki legend may well be correct, we were made as slaves
edit on 29-12-2010 by St Udio because: forgot a 2nd stroke in address

edit on 29-12-2010 by St Udio because: frig it, the tooth image is the 3rd on the site linked

Really? You think that one tooth found in a cave is enough to confirm that whacky theory? Seriously?

Gawd... doesn't anyone else see this for what it really is???? It's propaganda... plain and simple. It's the same type of thing that occured when caucasian mummies were found in China, the Chinese govt. refused to acknowledge that they were indeed caucasian for political reasons. I have no idea how Isreal would benefit from this discovery politically but I'm betting there are hidden agendas here....

It's just a Neandethal tooth...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

so..... disinterested archeology digs, sponsered by Universities, had an agenda to produce a very ancient tooth that could, theorectically, lend support to ancient Annanuki & modern human contact...
and thats' 'propaganda' ?

they have no reason to confirm or give any fringe acceptance of humans being a stand-alone, thriving branch of the human Tree... that would undermine the principal of the special-ness of any ethnic groups' heritage.

i think your just blasting me for the sake of making noise

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

so..... disinterested archeology digs, sponsered by Universities, had an agenda to produce a very ancient tooth that could, theorectically, lend support to ancient Annanuki & modern human contact...
and thats' 'propaganda' ?

they have no reason to confirm or give any fringe acceptance of humans being a stand-alone, thriving branch of the human Tree... that would undermine the principal of the special-ness of any ethnic groups' heritage.

i think your just blasting me for the sake of making noise

Your speculations as to my motivations for responding directly to you have nothing to do with the topic.

Modern human beings are a single species... all ethnic groups no matter how diverse they may seem are still the same species.

Opportunists seek to prove that humans originated in Isreal and not Africa. See? The implications of that are far reaching. Why else would the announcment have been made? Any Anthropologist worth a damn knows that teeth are extremely difficult to distinguish between hominid species.

Has nothing to do with fairy tales of Annunaki.

My point here is that the tooth in question has not been proven to be human... period!

You think I'm being noisy for the sake of being noisy?? How ironic... because I think any speculation regarding current accepted theories of human origins and migrations based on one tooth amounts to a 50 gallon drum full of noise my friend.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I am sorry you were able to get my opinion about our genetic heritage from this thread. I do not recall posting my opinion about any of this, but you were able to assume this. Not only were you able to assume my opinions, you were also able to make fun at what you think are my personal opinions. I apologize, you have made a mistake in thinking any of this, as I have not given my opinion on the matter. I have simply stated the possibility with regards to this new information.

You are not the only one making conclusions based off of unproven information:

Stitchin has a great imagination but that's all it is. Nibiru doesn't exist and the Sumerian myths aren't that old, It's highly unlikely that the history of this so called alien intervention survived for over 440,000 yrs. It's a great story and would make a really cool Sci-Fi movie or a subject for the Ancient Aliens series on the History channel but that's all it is, fantasy, no basis in reality whatsoever....

Can you link me to where any of this has been proven fact and is nothing more than your opinion?

Thanks in advance

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

There would still be a lot of work to be done to come close to a conclusion on any of this. It may never be possible to prove the Annunaki intervention theory or dis-prove it. The fact that these remains could possibly be that of the earliest known modern man definitley gives a better place to have a starting point.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

"propaganda"

Can you give any published information that shows any of what you say to be truth?

I am not showing any of what I have posted as truth, but at least I am not bashing those who speculate with their opinions and the topic is presented with factual evidence.

Can you present any factual evidence to go along with your name calling, fun making, and general lack of dis-respect for your fellow ATS members? I would love to see it, really.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812

"propaganda"

Can you give any published information that shows any of what you say to be truth?

I am not showing any of what I have posted as truth, but at least I am not bashing those who speculate with their opinions and the topic is presented with factual evidence.

Can you present any factual evidence to go along with your name calling, fun making, and general lack of dis-respect for your fellow ATS members? I would love to see it, really.

The tooth has not been identified as human. That was stated in the links you posted.

When did I call anyone a name? Who am I making fun of? Who have I disrespected. Please provide examples.

If you don't like the way I debate, then stop posting. I'm pretty sure the real problem you have with me is that I am able point out the flaws in the wild speculations here. Why don't you address the arguments that I've put forth instead of accusing me of bullying fellow ATS members.

You're just whining now...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I don't find the way you debate particularly intensive. In fact it is quite mediocre, given the slants you use to belittle members, their posts, and opinions... Here are the examples you requested... from this page alone...

Really? You think that one tooth found in a cave is enough to confirm that whacky theory? Seriously?

Gawd... doesn't anyone else see this for what it really is????

Oh I see... your assertion is based upon the belief that 223 genes in human DNA, whose origins seemingly cannot be accounted for in the genetic evolutionary record, are alien in origin.

Too funny

You're just whining now

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Can you present any factual evidence

The question that should be asked here is "Can you?"

Originally posted by esteay812to go along with your name calling, fun making, and general lack of dis-respect for your fellow ATS members? I would love to see it, really.

"Lack of dis-respect"?

Completely frivolous threads should expect completely frivolous comments.

You should be glad Blarneystoner 's comments are reasonable and apt, given the stupidity of the main idea expressed in the OP.

Harte

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

I did present factual evidence in the form of the article linked... did you miss that and can you explain how the idea is frivolous? It has been written about more than a handfull of times and many many people take it seriously.

Is it because it is something you do not understand that you find it frivolous? Do you fully understand it and know something that others and myself might not that allow you to know the absolute fact that anything pertaining to this is bunk or are you just going on because you you are of the opinion it is bunk? If you do have this information, can you please share it - outside of opinion?

It has been written and talked about for many years and I am sure that many people would love to see solid evidence to conclude the topic in favor of or against the ideas presented.
edit on 29-12-2010 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

Earth went through many changes. Look at all the sunken cities you dont hear about in mainstream history, not that I blame them, its all questions and no answers to put on books. Maybe the evidence just did not survive.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Harte

I did present factual evidence in the form of the article linked..

No, you presented an article that itself stated no such thing and left readers with the idea firmly in mind that this is not likely to be a tooth from a modern human.

But that's not what the thread is about, and so that's not the topic I was referring to.

Is it because it is something you do not understand that you find it frivolous? Do you fully understand it and know something that others and myself might not that allow you to know the absolute fact that anything pertaining to this is bunk or are you just going on because you you are of the opinion it is bunk? If you do have this information, can you please share it - outside of opinion?

It has been written and talked about for many years and I am sure that many people would love to see solid evidence to conclude the topic in favor of or against the ideas presented.

It is bunk because the Anunnaki - who were Babylonian gods never mentioned by any previous society - were mythological. Of course.

No individual that can actually read cuneiform has ever supported any of these idiotic fringe claims regarding Mesopotamian mythologies. The inventor of this vapid idea, Zechariah Sitchin, had no training whatsoever in any ancient language, much less cuneiform script, and never claimed to be able to translate anything at all.

It is a frivolous thread because there were no Anunnaki to influence human genetics. And there exist no ancient writings that support the idea in the least.

And, no, it's not because I don't understand, it's because I do understand.

Harte
edit on 12/29/2010 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I don't find the way you debate particularly intensive. In fact it is quite mediocre, given the slants you use to belittle members, their posts, and opinions... Here are the examples you requested... from this page alone...

Gawd... doesn't anyone else see this for what it really is????

Too funny

You're just whining now

So.. you're whining because I:

~ called the thoery "whacky"
~ posed a question about the motives behind the claim made by Avi Gopher
~ attempted to clarify what the premise is for your assertion that the Annunaki manipulated human genes 450,000 years ago.
~ expressed how humorous I find this thread to be
~ called you out for being a whiner.

I don't see any name calling, belittling, "fun making", or lack of dis-respect either... lol...

I also find it ironic that you've now changed the focus from arguing the assertions you've made to attacking me and accusing me of being offensive. That's a tactic used by someone who has run out of constructive things to say regarding the outrageous claims they've made. Mediocre indeed.

Look man... I've been there and done that. I've posted threads here that were promptly pounced on and debated vigorously. Heck... even your new friend Harte has handed me my hat a couple of times. I didn't get upset or start whining though, I just asked more questions and accepted the fact that my speculations were inaccurate. That's life on ATS and the sooner you get used to it the better off you will be.

edit on 30-12-2010 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I suppose you failing to see these things is your problem, as they are clearly visible. Callng me out? For posting a story anyone can find on the internet.? Check around where you are at Barney, now you are the one being funny. Go back to the drawing board.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join