It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could New Evidence Support the 450,000 Year History of Sumerians and the Annunaki Intervention?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Click here for story about evidence of 400k year old man

A recent discovery may be causing scientists and others to rethink their position on evolution.

Modern man may have been in existence 400k years ago. If this is indeed proven fact then how far a stretch is it to believe that the theory that Annunaki intervened in the evolution of modern man, some 450k years ago?

This finding goes right along with the timeline long thought to have been when Annunaki first came to Earth and spliced the genes of an existing creature from Earth with their own genes, creating modern man.

Could this be where the missing link comes in? The missing link is the step from wild beast to genetically modified man?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
If this is indeed proven fact then how far a stretch is it to believe that the theory that Annunaki intervened in the evolution of modern man, some 450k years ago?

It is would be quite a stretch. All this finding means is that humans are older than we thought. That is all.

This finding goes right along with the timeline long thought to have been when Annunaki first came to Earth and spliced the genes of an existing creature from Earth with their own genes, creating modern man.

How does it?

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

How does it??

It does in the fact that the timeline for the theory is 400-450k yrs and the new evidence shows a possibly 400k year old modern human... that is how it does.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

How does it??

It does in the fact that the timeline for the theory is 400-450k yrs and the new evidence shows a possibly 400k year old modern human... that is how it does.

You have still not explained how this finding supports speculation that humans were created by aliens. All it does is push the time-line for modern homo sapiens. Archaic homo sapiens, our direct ancestors, were known to exist, based on fossil evidence, some time before that.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

He never said it proves it, he said it it goes along with. Which in fact it does.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
They found teeth. That's it.

The rock layers have been dated to around 450k years ago, and if one were to read the article, one would realize this is probably the common ancestor of Homo Sapiens and Neanderthals.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

What this means is anything is possible (and Annunaki would absolutely play into it all) so we best ditch all religions (stop looking to science) and start reverting back to the cosmos for our answers.

We've been here for eons and eons. We've just been wiped out over and over again.

The truth is OUT THERE.
Figuratively and literally!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

It's pretty well accepted that modern humans diverged from Neanderthals anywhere from 500 - 700 thousand years ago. In fact, the article mentions that. It also states clearly that the remains found "are more likely related to modern man's ancient relatives, the Neanderthals".

No mention of puzzled scientists or evolutionary theory being re-written... none of that....
edit on 28-12-2010 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

What this means is anything is possible (and Annunaki would absolutely play into it all) so we best ditch all religions (stop looking to science) and start reverting back to the cosmos for our answers.

We've been here for eons and eons. We've just been wiped out over and over again.

The truth is OUT THERE.

It's desired to present facts, something we can get our teeth into. But leave the fantasies behind, no substance. Annunaki? Sounds like something Mork from Ork would utter!

And you can't just "ditch" all religions, if it was that easy I'd be at the head of the movement!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

basically it has as much "proof" as anything in the bible no?

secondly it is way more logical than a malevolent being throwing a supposed temper tantrum because of eve's quest for knowledge.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebeldog

basically it has as much "proof" as anything in the bible no?

secondly it is way more logical than a malevolent being throwing a supposed temper tantrum because of eve's quest for knowledge.

Sure... if you interpret the story that way. I see that story as allegorical of man's paridigm shift from hunter/gatherer to a strictly agricultural nature. The Tree of Life representing man living in harmony with the natural laws and the Tree of Knowledge being representative of man's desire to eliminate the competion for agricultural resources.

Fall from Grace:

The story is trying to relate the transition mankind experienced at the beginning of the agricultural revolution in the fertile crescent some 10 to 15 thousnad years ago. Pre-fall man had no organized warfare, were non-patriarchal cultures and were non hierarchical.

read Ishmael by Daniel Quinn.....

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Originally posted by Human_Alien

The truth is OUT THERE.

It's desired to present facts, something we can get our teeth into. But leave the fantasies behind, no substance. Annunaki? Sounds like something Mork from Ork would utter!

And you can't just "ditch" all religions, if it was that easy I'd be at the head of the movement!

Besides 'ditching' religion we (you) must ditch this tangible 3D world as well.

We don't need science or teachers or archeologists or geophysicist or astronomers to tell us what's what. We are ALL equal in our knowledge.

These people aren't anymore qualified than you or I to our truth. And the problem is, they're schooled and trained with they're pre-conceived, pre-conditioned and pre-programmed mind set which then gets passed down to their students and accepted as truth. Truth with an eraser that is!

Doesn't work like that. In fact, that's what's keeping us enslaved and dependent on others.

There's a veil over us (a lock-down of DNA) preventing us from knowing (not learning. Knowing) our truth.
We all know where we come from, why we're here and where we are going but, we can't remember.

It's not about finding proof. It's about tapping into our infinite wisdom.
As soon as you realize that, experiences will happen and reality becomes clearer.

Just close your eyes to see right now and stop waiting for proof.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Blarneystoner

thanks, i will definitely find it sounds good according to wikipedia.

the truth about our origin will probably either be a duh moment or so complex we won't be bale to grasp it

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
imho methinks with this new evidence and we do now have facts of a fourth human offspring maybe they jumped our evolution a bit what if they were just flying along and splat they fall on earth and realize we didnt have the tech they needed so they waited and bounced our evolution up a bit interbreeding test tube babies what have you and then when they got what they wanted just bounced just a thought here but i would really like to see more digs along the same line were they found this skeleton

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm still not quite sure what the "Annunaki Intervention" has to do with the finding of this fossil.

We just got three feet of snow where I live. That seems to go along with the notion that aliens can manipulate our atmosphere. Could this blizzard have been caused by aliens?

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

No mention that the oldest remains before this were 200k years? Hmmm, I would have sworn I saw that in the article...

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SaosinEngaged

It is all in the timeline for the intervention. I am not saying it is fact or fiction. I am simply saying this possible evidence shows the timeline could support that of the ancient Sumerians and the Annunaki descriptions in some books out there.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

No mention that the oldest remains before this were 200k years? Hmmm, I would have sworn I saw that in the article...

Yep... confirmed human remains. The problem is that the teeth found aren't confirmed as being human remains.

Sir Paul Mellars, a prehistory expert at Cambridge University, said the study is reputable, and the find is "important" because remains from that critical time period are scarce, but it is premature to say the remains are human.

"Based on the evidence they've sited, it's a very tenuous and frankly rather remote possibility," Mellars said. He said the remains are more likely related to modern man's ancient relatives, the Neanderthals.

Teeth are often unreliable indicators of origin, and analyses of skull remains would more definitively identify the species found in the Israeli cave, Mellars said.

Source: Source

So.... until they find a skull or skeletal remains it's still up in the air as to what they found really. I doubt that anyone will be re-writing text books anytime soon based on the discovery of a tooth.

Anyway... I'm interested to know how you came up with the timeline for Annunaki intervention/manipulation of the human genome. I'm already familiar with the Sumerian mythologies and the ancient alien theories based upon those stories. I just wasn't aware of the timeline....

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
interesting

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Simply do a google search for 'Annunaki 450000' this should give you plenty of things to read about the timeline. If it doesn't give you enough, let me know and I will find you some more.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join