It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Genocide: Cover-up Operations for ALIEN HARVESTING ? ! ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

It all depends what your willing to accept, how far you want to push that comfort zone. After all, it's been conditioned since you were a child.

To really get these things, it requires occult experience. At higher levels things are done energetically, especially 'feeding'. Do you have any knowledge of wavelength dimensions, the astral realm? States like lucid dreaming are closely related to how these beings function. They utilize light for many purposes, the rules ease and bend as you increase in vibration. Due to this, they can appear in our 3rd dimensional density, but prefer to exist just outside our perception.

Throw Nat Geo concepts out the window, it's sterilized and quite misleading. Aether physics would come the closest. Amazing technology like stargates exist here, on Earth, and certain privileged scientists are getting themselves wet over it, but all is kept from the public eye.

The information is out there, many things leak, yet most is quickly rejected by people with limited awareness... People who have never truly questioned their limits... nor even meditated... and that's part of how they get away with it.

I really don't have much else to say to you... In the next few years things will become painfully apparent, you can count on that.

Addit: Here's a lesser known speaker, one of my recent favorites (warning: I'd call it advanced info):

edit on 22-12-2010 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I have thought of this as a possibility. We are the perfect cattle. We take care of ourselves. You don't have to feed us because we will go out an obtain the food. The reason this intrigues me is the missing history we have. It's as though we have had technologies before and something wiped out most of humankind and our accomplishments and then left a few to start over to rebuild the flock.

Egyptians could do knee surgery with pins and glues. Where did that knowledge go and why did it take us to the 60's and 70's to relearn this?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Interesting theory.. And at the end of the day its still just that .. Cambodia was mans inhumanity to man as were the holocaust, the pogroms in soviet russia, the purges in china et al throughout history.. Yes during the war there were sightings of unidentified craft in the skies of vietnam, laos and cambodia.. Saw a few during that time in those areas - as to them landing and harvesting people in those areas vivid imagination on someones part.. I witness much of what went on in that area during that time and ALL the killing was done by humans...

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

its pretty simple to brainwash humans into believing in genocide then carrying it out, especially when your feeding them data while their sleeping. they wake up and think it all came from them

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

we are perfect cattle, where the hell we gonna run?

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura

It all depends what your willing to accept, how far you want to push that comfort zone. After all, it's been conditioned since you were a child.

To really get these things, it requires occult experience. At higher levels things are done energetically, especially 'feeding'. Do you have any knowledge of wavelength dimensions, the astral realm? States like lucid dreaming are closely related to how these beings function. They utilize light for many purposes, the rules ease and bend as you increase in vibration. Due to this, they can appear in our 3rd dimensional density, but prefer to exist just outside our perception.

Throw Nat Geo concepts out the window, it's sterilized and quite misleading. Aether physics would come the closest. Amazing technology like stargates exist here, on Earth, and certain privileged scientists are getting themselves wet over it, but all is kept from the public eye.

The information is out there, many things leak, yet most is quickly rejected by people with limited awareness... People who have never truly questioned their limits... nor even meditated... and that's part of how they get away with it.

I really don't have much else to say to you... In the next few years things will become painfully apparent, you can count on that.

The Theosophical Madame Blavatsky Astral Plane?

Do you know what a "dimension" is?

Increase in vibration? Oscillate between different states? States of what?

Density?

I don't know what Blavatksy and Bailey's ultimate intentions were with their nonsense, but they threw Neo Platonism and Hermeticism out the window, into the trash and defecated on it.

The concept of a Numinous Aether has nothing to do with dimensions of spacetime or densitities of matter and energy.
Its something well beyond that, something primordial and hypercosmic.

Were talking about emanations from the Absolute Infinite.

The so called "astral" or more correctly the Daimonic world is the same, something that transcends our physics of spacetime, matter and energy. Concepts like densities and dimensions are meaningless where mass, volume, and coordinates do not apply.

People need to throw their New Age books out the window into the garbage and pick up some real books like the Enneads of Plotinus, the Theurgia of Iamblichus, or the works of Proclus.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Indeed it seems so. Could this also be the answer to Ancient Sun God Worship and the Illuminati? It all seems to fit so well.... Imagine what would happen if everyone realised they didn't need money to survive......

posted on 22-12-2010 @ 08:10 PM this post

Originally posted by niceguybob
Pointless? Humans being eaten (by aliens) whether they're alive or after their dead, and their souls are confiscated as a food source isn't exactly pointless.

Hmm.....what if?

If that was true, then surely if you eat an animal you must ingest its soul also. So we could be containers for many souls to be consumed by the aliens when they harvest us. That sounds outlandish and if it were true it would mean the deception goes back a very long way. But isn't eating something we have to do to survive? Not necessarily, nor drinking it seems. Check this guy out!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

But why would "Military scientists drawn from India’s Defence Research and Development Organisation" be interested?

This is why: www.steadyhealth.com...

Think about this for a minute...

Also found this: www.steadyhealth.com...

Is this why they try to block out the sun with chemtrails? I would have made this a thread but i've not got enough points.

Let me know what you think
If someone wants to make it a thread feel free if you think its important

Oh my God! The Doors, Waiting for the Sun. I might not be around much longer.
Someone please make this a thread!
edit on 22-12-2010 by iamahumandoing because: just thought

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

I'm finding this hard to swallow considering no one else has breathed one single word after all these years knowing the numbers of American and Coalition forces in Vietnam.

There would had been alot more who knew about these among the soldiers.

I'm not buying it.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Hehehe..

I've practiced heavy meditation, yoga, and related spiritual 'alchemy'. I've messed around with my 4D or astral body, learning from and also being manipulated by Annunaki/Nordics. I don't meditate much anymore, but the effects linger... My third eye/pineal gland is still quite active and It's easy to notice three dimensional, ethereal figures moving throughout my living room. Once you begin to open psychic senses and increase your energy sensitivity to where you can feel it pulsating between your hand chakras, the paradigm shifts.

Speaking from educational/historic texts and other books is much different... NOW BACK TO ALIENS!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

You pretty much just admitted to being a full blown schizophrenic. I suggest you seek help. It doesn't seem like you're so far off you must have pharmaceuticals, and I actually strongly suggest a viable alternative route before even considering it, but still. ... you gotta switch something or another around in your life, bro.

Try getting a food allergy test for beginners.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Sorry, but if their intention was to eat us, we would all be much healthier. Human, compared to almost everything else, tastes the worst on this planet. Maybe they are taking our pineal glands, and getting high off of them? Haha, honestly, I do not believe that this is the case. But it is a possibility...- [Horror music]

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Baaaaaaahhhhh...

Sorry my life experience deviates from yours. Metaphysical concepts like what I have mentioned are becoming increasingly popular. You'd be surprised. Before making an amateur diagnosis please do some substantial research.

My food is grade A organic, what's yours? I recommend a good detox regardless...

There are different levels of 'conspiracies' on this site, stick to the ones you can swallow.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Well put together thread OP, well thought out, you certainly got my attention, I have my own theories, beliefs, and experiences that I dont want to share, but I do believe you are on to something. Almost to hard to believe, but eerily plausible in this crazy day and age. I wont take anything for granted anymore. I say fight back hard and to the death if it is what it is. I'll be damned if I'm food for something else.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
Sorry, but if their intention was to eat us, we would all be much healthier. Human, compared to almost everything else, tastes the worst on this planet. Maybe they are taking our pineal glands, and getting high off of them? Haha, honestly, I do not believe that this is the case. But it is a possibility...- [Horror music]

Like I've said before, maybe they are dumbing us down, making us fat, filling us with crap, and making us less healthy. It would king of make sense in a way. Think of the new species that was found living in arsenic. What do smokers inhale from a cigarette? Arsenic! Maybe that is a their way of putting what they need in us for them to get nutritional value from us. Just an out there possibility.......but none the less, it is what it is. I wouldnt rule out any options this day and age, we are accelerating at a crazy rate with technology as is. Who's to say whats next to come, and already here under our noses that we have no idea about.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

There are inconsistencies all trough out human history, and even though pretty much most of the history books out there are just opinions, and propaganda of whatever leaders or group is in power or even plain bull, all the inconsistencies stand out...if you clear your mind of all the bull# and interference's out there both from physical pressure/pier pressure or the Ideology's and memetic viruses out there, even all the noise/information that is being beemed everywhere on this planet by all types of groups from tv to more subtle waves.... Then ask yourself this, does any of this that these people are spewing make sense?

Sure humanity is a warlike and brutal and pathetic species, but does that account for all the mass pointless wars that happen like clockwork every couple of hundred years? Or especially the reasons given for these wars to semi reasonable creatures? Has anybody even have a good thorough explanation that if subjected to some deep or clear thought and questioning wont fall to pieces or be blocked by the thought guards of ignorance and, as they say it's always been like this, so no questions authority figures, of even the most recent mass war like ww2 if you look at it with a clear mind you can see that it was definitely engineered, and I do not think any leaders of any sides of that smogus board "pun intended" were in the know truly, # even these secret groups like illuminati or skull in bones or whatever is nothing more then just jumped up boy scouts with inflated egos, otherwise known as fools, or the blind leading the blind, and always falling in the same hole.

And if you say that even the animals and insect's kill eachother regularly....True but, have you seen what even ants do to there own kind if they even get a sense that it threatens the hive...there was a thread on this site about a parasitic mushroom that took over a host ant among other things, and the hive got rid of it and even marked the ant so no other would go near. And yet in humanity on mass they would follow some leaders and ideologys off a cliff for some of the stupidest reasons ever uttered or given, if we were ants we would of put most of the individuals in the histories in there own little room and put up a warning sign. But offcourse things are more subtle and complicated on the human level then the ant level.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

S&F

You know, there is something very very wrong going on and i just cant put my finger on it. Seems there is more than just greed and stupidity at play in society. The question that still just does not sit well with me thinking all this madness taking place is all being orchestrated by a hand full of bankers, Illuminati, Globalists so easily without help. The huge dosing of poisons in our food, the downgrading of our self worth and family values and the lost goes on. The media has become something surreal and so obviously false to the logical mind that it reminds me of invasion of the body snatchers or something. Then you have this cover up that Elephant in the room that you could cut the smoke screen in the air with a knife.

I cant help but stop thinking this, the Aliens are behind this and they do not want to be known, then they do ? Shady behavior, something stinks. Where the disclosure stuff is coming from is a disinformation campaign to make us think these beings are here to help us with the free will intervention crap to add. Its the whole "JUST WAIT FOR IT" played off by keyboard Cat , a Trojan Horse .They showed up in the 50's in large numbers, this is when society began to unravel. They are bad news.

It's just a thought, and a feeling and my instinct NEVER fails me, never has.Now im not saying this is what i think is the case, but it makes far more sense than some of my other theories. Us being time travelers being the greys is my second choice. I just have a bad feeling about all this, i have seen enough to warrant the existence of the Greys but the Humanoid groups seems like a false flag to me. And the stories of these beings always seem to come from liars and charlatans. Besides Travis Walton, who seen the Humanoids working with greys. Maybe hybrids. A story that i believe, and i have yet to see anything point to them being here in our best interest. [
edit on 23-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Why would a species that flies light years from another star system build bases on earth?

Why not have basses on many planets that one would travel to?

If a civilization had that kind of technology and power, they would stay in space. They would never build anything on earth or in the earth. Even if they harvested resources, they would take it back to ships or orbitals to process.

If it came originally from planets, and is not some plasma or other creature that would of been born and created in the void of space or around stars. Then it's very likely that it even if it did not need a planet it still would live on a planet even if at least once in a while.

They sure as heck would not hide from pissant humans. When you have that kind of power, you don't sneak around insects. It would be like you hiding from ants or roaches.

True humans have advanced some, but then if even if you introduce one fact in to the equation, that fact being these aliens could in all possibility live for thousands or ten thousands of years even, it would put a ding in the understanding of what is going on to any creature that live a for 100 years if its lucky, and has a memory of a couple of years at most. Who's hiding really, if this weird alien food chain both physical and ethereal is a real phenomenon even if it's on a small scale, it would be more like, nice meal ill be back in a couple of thousand years for more? Meanwhile on earth fact becomes stories, which becomes legend, which becomes myth, in the span of traveling from one system of planets to another.

This stuff is bad sci. Bad sci fi writers have no sense of scale and no vision of far future technology.

ya true the stuff people think of.... But it's definitely one of many possibility's out there, I guess we will see in a couple of thousand years or sooner, if we ever get a better and clearer picture of the universe in it's many guises both good and bad.

A type II civilization should be able to utilize the entire energy ouput of a star. It should be a Post-Singularity civilization, well beyond the era of genetic engineering or biological bodies. I'm talking about civilizations whose member's minds would exist purely as information.

What if your right....but lets say that these advanced aliens don't do it for the need, just for the fun and challenge or some alien logic that they have. Have you not seen mighty earth hunters killing prey like buck and deer for the fun of it, even with high power snipers and rifles. They could be advanced and bored looking for some sport or fun. Who really knows. If aliens exist that is.

At some point after they reached the Singularity, the survivors would have uploaded their minds on to a hypernet and transcended their bodies. They would be entities that would think on a scale about 2 million times faster than any human, possessed digital immortality, and whose physical civilization would be dominated by the use of claytronic programmable matter.

I'ts already in use it's usually called the ethereal plain now a days or stuff about chakras and other unseen dimensions, you know were souls go into body's and play games. Immortality is sometimes like being a rock I would think, sure it would be fun for the first million years, but then it would get old and pretty boring especially if you knew everything there is to know in the universe.

If they needed gold they would transmute it using nanotechnology. If they needed organic matter they would do the same. If they needed energy they would convert matter. If they wanted a human they could assemble one with nanotechnology from nothing more than dirt and it would be as easy as a human making a pie.

True if they were that far off, but what if they like to eat humans for the heck of it, plus they could just not be as advanced as all that, just more advanced then us....Imagine if some hundred years from now humanity came to a planet that was a couple thousand years technologically backwards basically horse and carriage type of place with stone building and grass huts....What would we do?

They wouldn't ride in ships. They would use Von Neumann probes to explore the galaxy. They would literally have the power to build worlds...or destroy them. If they ever consumed anything at all, it would be entire planets, especially gas giants.

Could be, if that were true we could even be some sort of genetic creations or seeds that are meant to change the planet and atmosphere for whatever reason. If they were so advanced we could just be a tool that they used for something like the above reason of terraforming planets. Or even just seed a planet and move on type of deal.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
When I read this in the Bible many moons ago, it was my very first thought. I thought it was simply a fun way to read the bible. Over the last few years I’ve been tearing the Bible apart looking for hidden science and the truth hidden in plain sight. I’ve discovered all kinds of interesting things… but to stay on point, I thought this would help add a little more fuel to a wonderfully stoked fire…

Revelations Chapter 14

14And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

15And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.

16And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.

18And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.

Doesn't that suggest we're all about to become a buffet? There is so many more places in the bible that suggests the gods of the Bible aren’t omnipresent, let alone creatures of anything other then destruction. However, these verses express a concept that fits perfectly into this conversation… well me thinks so anyway.

--Charles Marcello

edit on 23-12-2010 by littlebunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
...To really get these things, it requires occult experience. At higher levels things are done energetically, especially 'feeding'. Do you have any knowledge of wavelength dimensions, the astral realm? States like lucid dreaming are closely related to how these beings function. They utilize light for many purposes, the rules ease and bend as you increase in vibration. Due to this, they can appear in our 3rd dimensional density, but prefer to exist just outside our perception...

Addit: Here's a lesser known speaker, one of my recent favorites (warning: I'd call it advanced info):

Hi Mayura,

Thanks for embedding to that video. In one short segment (the speaker starts about half way into the video) he reminds us of the Academic and Scientific Community SHILLS who cover up the truth for the Illuminati, in the context of American war veterans fallen victim to the Friendly Fire of Black Ops experimentation.

I can only add that at least some of those gone Missing In Action may have been either 'evacuated' to bases off planet or maybe used in some other programs? This is mentioned in Sleeper's tale "A Day with an Extraterrestrial" in which a man met in the Uranus underworld was reassigned when in Vietnam to a far more distant mission, one from which you can't return. Others might be used for testing purposes, but let's not get glum.

GS

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by InTheShadows
It's an interesting theory that isn't outside the realm of possibility. Excuse the pun, but it is food for thought.Thanks for bringing it up.

Hi In The Shadows,

Your unintended pun may carry a grain of truth? There are those who note that some Aliens have dismembered Humans, some say that Greys keep bodies in Vats and use their juices to feed themselves through their skin, sort of like in the film The Matrix, and there are others who consider that what they're really after is harvesting our souls.

Food for thought. We can also ask ourselves if in devouring human flesh, they are not somehow capturing part of our soul energy. Cannibal tribes in Africa usually wait several days before eating someone to make sure that they capture the virtues of their victim and aren't subjected to their spirit's revenge. So there might be a connection between farming us in the induced sleep of a Matrix style illusory false reality to preserve some of the desired cattle's characteristics, eating our bodies in one form or another to absorb our cellular memories at the same time as energetic nutrients, and absorbing our soul energy harnessed for their own purposes? Just a question...

GS

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join