It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 911 Conspiracy website hacked....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sayiamu
tell us what brings you to your opinion....

None of the "no-plane" videos presented thus far have used original uncompressed source videos, relying instead on lossy-compression YouTube videos as the source.

Why? To support their lies and misinformation, of course.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Here is some additional information for those who are considering the conspiracy fakery put forth by the "no plane" crowd represented by "September Clues."

Exposing The Fraud of the "No Plane Theory" -- Conspiracy Fakery

and

New Video: september clues exposes 911 TV Fakery
More specifically, my contributions at the following links:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
### www.abovetopsecret.com... ###

And there is more to consider in this silly thread-starter from the same group -- ABC Live 911 Coverage was Totally Fake (UPDATED) - "TV Fakery"
These people purposefully falsify their information and create lies to support their conspiracy fakery. See my posts --
www.abovetopsecret.com... (BUSTED)

We have here, agenda-driven conspiracy fakery. Nothing less.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
thank you for clarifying your position ..

ad nauseum ..

the "truth movement" needs more soldiers like yourself ... great job and effort ...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Not to start a war or anything, but how do we know the alleged documentation that this site had on 9/11 was true? I personally never saw this site in question, but could it have been simply people's opinions or fabricated truth's?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

IMO the most interesting ..and irrefutable... "section" is on the "vicsims" ...as this can be cross-referenced and somewhat vetted against what CNN and others have posted as their "memorials" .....

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Sites are hacked everyday. it could of been anyone who did this, pissed ex member, random douche, gov, rival site etc etc

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school
Here is some additional information for those who are considering the conspiracy fakery put forth by the "no plane" crowd represented by "September Clues."

I'll also throw my thread into the mix as well:

DEW/Energy Weapons? Holograms? TV Fakery? No Planes at the WTC? -- A 9/11 Disinfo Campaign

Those who create the "no plane at the WTC" disinfo are disinfo artists. They create and concoct such false information to discredit and derail the 9/11 truth movement. Those who peddle such false information are not truth seekers and are spreading deliberately false and made-up information, and thus should not be trusted.

Kudos to whomever took that hoax site down!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
Not to start a war or anything, but how do we know the alleged documentation that this site had on 9/11 was true?

Those who are looking into this aspect of conspiracy hoaxes related to 9/11 issues should be aware that the concept of "no planes" was first originated by Nico Haupt and the "Webfairy," both of whom have been long-since considered as disruptive agents provocateur -- the former in-person (at NYC 9/11 Truth events) and the latter online.

As in all things conspiratorial, one must consider the source of all information.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I do have to say, I keep an open mind and I thought at least some of september clues was a little interesting. Mostly the shot where the plane goes through the building and comes out on the other side.

Scholars for 911 truth did a debunking of september clues. I'd still like to debunk that one video myself using my video software.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Mostly the shot where the plane goes through the building and comes out on the other side.

Do you have a link to that video?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I thought at least some of september clues was a little interesting. Mostly the shot where the plane goes through the building and comes out on the other side.

The plane never went through and came out of the other side. You're referring to the "nose-in/nose-out" hoax:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fb3953e10f0c.jpg[/atsimg]

As you can see, there is no hole where a real plane would have exited.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a1c87a82e29.jpg[/atsimg]

For it to have been a CGI plane that "accidentally" went past the tower, the pixels would have to have matched exactly. As you can see above, they do not. So, there was no real plane that exited, there was no CGI plane that went past the tower. It is a hoax theory perpetrated by disinfo artists.

And here, for the final nail in the coffin of the hoax that is your claim, The Great Nose-In / Nose-Out Hoax:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Additionally, my old post here highlights how the conspiracy hoaxers rely on excessive blurring of heavily compressed digital video stills to achieve the desire effect in order to support their fabrications.

The "nose out" lies perpetuated by the followers of Nico Haupt's no-plane hoax don't want you to look too closely at actual uncompressed images -- which show smoke and debris, not a passenger airplane, exiting the north-side of the south tower.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mister.old.school

lol ...hop to ...another fire to put out ...

just for grins ...address the "vicsims"? ... if you want I'll link the CNN memorials? ..ahh forget it ...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Cool thanks, I'm still gonna mess with the video on my own just for fun. I'm not trying to start a fight or anything. I do believe there were planes after seeing all the other videos from that day.

Edit:

Thanks for the Lawson video, never knew he did one on that exact thing I was talking about.
edit on 17-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayiamu
just for grins ...address the "vicsims"?

For what purpose?

If everything else is a lie, what point is there in determining of another of their concepts is also a lie?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
That's an old school cop-out Mr.

You have not a "Fake Story Emergency Kit" for the Vicsims? ... I imagine that's a little tougher to tackle... You can't bog the discussion down with split hairs and bad graphics...

all you can say is ... not true?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It was a crap site anyway.

Spread a lot of rumor and lies.

I have a feeling many more websites like that will be disappearing in the next 4 months.

I have no sympathy.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

I've not extended my attention any further to their lies and am unfamiliar with this "simulated victims" of which you speak. Perhaps you'd like to offer an example of what you believe to be a singular representative case and we can examine it together?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Nothing to be concerned over... Its a forum they must of pissed off the wrong guy and banned him and he had his revenge over them... Also what kinda moron doesn't have backups??? Any server admin with the most minimal self-respect and interest toward having is machines working right have auto-backups running... Doesn't mean you'll get hacked and your stuff will be deleted, drives can crash... Pretty much lots of things can happen where a simple backup would save your ass...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Thanks for the Lawson video, never knew he did one on that exact thing I was talking about.

He also did one on debunking the "September Clues" disinfo video as well:

Google Video Link

<< 1    3 >>

join