It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A 911 Conspiracy website hacked....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
SeptemberClues.info was hacked this evening.... the forum's archives were completely erased... along with the web masters email..

this was posted on the homepage tonight:

***~ ATTENTION! ~ An hour ago on December 17, 2010 @ about 6:00 am London time: our CLUESFORUM.info forum files were deleted. The forum is gone!
Possibly lost for good. We are working on a back-up. Please bear with us ... someone has also deleted the [email protected] address so our web master has no e-mail. We proved all the fake images on 9/11 a little too well for someone's liking I guess? ***

I always thought privately that the only people I could trust in these conspiracy matters were dead ... because anyone or anything that got close would end up being dealt with. The truth started to get a little too popular ....

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Did they find out anything about the hacker and how he got in? Do you know what they proved about the images?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
This has gotta go out to all media outlets

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

It would be nice if that could happen .. but the media is completely in on it. So they won't report anything about it. Even here on ATS ..this thread has yet to show up in the "new thread" section .... at this point ..I wonder if it's only shills and myself that will see this post ...

Folks collecting paychecks to cover 911 .... wow

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bussoboy
This has gotta go out to all media outlets

Why?

I dont get it...?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sayiamu

Folks collecting paychecks to cover 911 .... wow

How much were you paid? I only got 150 caps and 4 stimpacks..

Im mad.. I wanted the rock-it launcher...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
and...... that's it for responses ...in the busiest forum section in the biggest conspiracy site on the 'net ...

hoping it gets buried ... so that we can corrall the arguments away from the real truths ... ?again ..septemberclues.info archives were erased ....

back to shillin ....

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about that. I had not come across that web site before, if you can restore the bulk of the evidence a link would be good to mirror it.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
time. the disinfo will come, then the flags

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sayiamu

I think by now you are pretty safe to not believe in the OS. The truth can only be surpressed for so long and they needed to only surpress it for so long, to get what they wanted out of it.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

and...... that's it for responses ...in the busiest forum section in the biggest conspiracy site on the 'net ...

hoping it gets buried ... so that we can corrall the arguments away from the real truths ... ?again ..septemberclues.info archives were erased ....

back to shillin ....

Wow, you start a thread and don't get as many responses as you want so you get angry and start blaming ATS?

By the way, nothing should be gone for good as intelligent webmasters back up the website and forum at least once a week.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by backwherewestarted

back to shillin ....

Wow, you start a thread and don't get as many responses as you want so you get angry and start blaming ATS?

By the way, nothing should be gone for good as intelligent webmasters back up the website and forum at least once a week.

Absolutely correct, Any Webmaster with a brain backs up his/her data .

And to the OP , Yeah, we all must be working for the government because poor little you hasnt gotten enough stars and flags for your liking , Your pathetic and the more people with your type of mentality leave the site, the better .

I would have flagged and starred this thread but then i read your little bitchy comments about us all being shills , so you dug your own grave with that one buddy .

Omega

Omega

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Wow, this might be a record. A whole hour before the OP came back and complained about a lack of responses. Maybe the lack of responses has to do with the fact that this thead was posted very early in the morning in the US, or perhaps the lack of responses might have something to do with the fact that some truthers do not believe in the TV fakery fairy tale as an explanation of the events of 9/11?

September Clues website is down? I doubt it, I think it is just computer fakery. The website is there, you just can not see through the holographic image in front of it

Edit to add: I must correct myself, it was way less than an hour when the complaints started. It was a whole 23 minutes

edit on 17-12-2010 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
No important loss that a fraudulent conspiracy hoax website has been removed from the Internet.

9/11 conspiracy speculation and research will be the better for it.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Omega85

lol ..I'm after "stars" and "flags" .. LOL ... ok ... the grave is being dug for us all ... and its not "imaginary" and not by me... kind of makes "stars and flags" a little inconsequential?

when one realizes that ALL of the media is subject to being FAKED (..as, imo, was the coverage of 911 ... sloppily at that ..) it becomes easy to realize that even a forum such as this is probably and most certainly manipulated and should be subject to scrutiny...

I was quick on the trigger looking for responses .. but it had nothing to do with recognition .. it has to do with not trusting anything that is media related... and the "lateness of the hour"...

please recognize that if you are being paid to cover up truths pertaining to 911 or other lies ..YOU have blood on your hands ... young men and women are fighting all over the world ... based on those lies ..that (if this pertains to you) are being perpetuated BY you ... if this pertains NOT to whomever reads this .. simply overlook...

Those that accept gains in this way ..will answer to judgement eventually...

at the very least, my urgency may make someone take a look the website in question ... the forum was backed up and has been replaced ... if you want the real story behind 911 .. you will check it out ...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

edit on 17-12-2010 by sayiamu because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 17-12-2010 by sayiamu because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by mister.old.school

The images broadcast to us on that fateful day pass your "sniff" test? .. or .. have you simply bought other stories without any research .... ? ..

tell us what brings you to your opinion....

edit on 17-12-2010 by sayiamu because: mind change

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

please recognize that if you are being paid to cover up truths pertaining to 911 or other lies ..YOU have blood on your hands ..

What, may I ask, is on the hands of those who would fabricate fictional evidence of 9/11 conspiracies and cover-ups?

The "September Clues" and related "no planes in NYC" absurdities are proven hoaxes. Would not actions such as these contribute more to the obfuscation and misdirections related to discovering the truth than those who are simply tasked with hiding damning evidence?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mister.old.school

No desire here to fill your workday with something to do ...

I implore all to go to the website ..and simply take a look at "vicsims" in relation to CNN's victim memorial .. it closes the case fairly quickly.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join