It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF: Wikileaks is censoring & deleting cables!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

LOL at you editing out the HANG HIM bit in your post.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Full of idiots, the posts speak for themselves.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Interesting, its have gone from "lives at risk, lives at risk.they don't protect people..reckless releases, terror terror !!!"

to

"OMG they redact stuff, disinfo disinfo!!!"

This site is always highly entertaining.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Thats exactly what it is the assange cult... wikileak fanboyism

If assange cared about you so much he wouldnt be censoring adding deleting cables changing them on you..

Assange talks about webcensorship and they already said *NOTHING HAS GOTTEN ANYONE HURT*

Ok so then so why are they censoring things now BECAUSE THEY DID CAUSE PEOPLE HARM?
Thanks wikileaks for hurting people now assange should be..

This thread shows assange and wikileaks are hypocrits...

They say there for free information then sell the data..

They say there for open source information and then hide things from us no better then the government..

edit on 17-12-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

I know you're gonna ignore this, but:

WL is doing EXACTLY what any other news outlet would do if they find out some information puts people's lives at risk. They're censoring a small fraction of the information because it could ENDANGER PEOPLE'S LIVES.

And you are against that. I feel sorry for you, because you're so blinded by patriotism, you can't even see right from wrong anymore. Completely brainwashed

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Yes this thread proves that wikileaks is not who they say they are HYPOCRITS.

Deleting and changing data on us the people..

Assange has done no good..

It is a psyop operation.

Why is assange keeping all the good stuff (the insurance) and giving us nothing.

If wikileaks was wanting to give us information THEN GIVE US THE INFORMATION dont add change mess around with the information.

No wikileaks is playing games when lives are at risk,,,,

THIS IS NOT A GAME WIKILEAKS WE ARE NOT YOUR PAWNS!!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Love how you contradict yourself in your posts

First you are all angry at them holding back information that could hurt people, and then you say they "play games when lives are at risk". Hilarious, keep going

Some people on here are so brainwashed, they don't even WANT to see the information. They've been indoctrinated by the MSM so much, their eyes are shut to the truth. Sad really...luckily they can't stop this movement, so it's gonna be fun to watch them whining

edit on 17-12-2010 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

What's not fun is watching people protect a governments effort to CENSOR and trample rights. Even more frightening is seeing people focus only on the face and not the principle. The cult of ignorance is no laughing matter. People can scapegoat WL all they want, tptb were going to abuse power regardless of their existence. If people aren't seeing what this has done to spark a global interest in preserving the freedom of speech and press, then we have bigger problems to contend with. The problem isn't WL.
edit on 17-12-2010 by Cablespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Yeah, let's just keep corruption quiet and let our country convince us "everything is ok, keep calm and carry on, go back to bed"

Some people fight for truth while others fight for ignorance, it's quite funny really.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Cablespider

Not surprising though, the media's doing a great job at focusing on WL and Assange instead of the actually messages. Just goes to show how involved they are in brainwashing the people.

To quote V:

I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine- the security of the familiar, the tranquility of repetition.

But it's TIME TO WAKE UP and stand up for what's right and protect freedom of speech!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Indeed, he was more than happy to post "HANG HIM" earlier. It's clear he doesn't want to endanger any lives. Who's a hypocrite? LOL

As i've already stated, this was edited out.
edit on 17/12/10 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Love how you contradict yourself in your posts

First you are all angry at them holding back information that could hurt people, and then you say they "play games when lives are at risk". Hilarious, keep going

Some people on here are so brainwashed, they don't even WANT to see the information. They've been indoctrinated by the MSM so much, their eyes are shut to the truth. Sad really...luckily they can't stop this movement, so it's gonna be fun to watch them whining

I think similar as he does...I don't see any contradiction in it.

IF WL is promoting themselves as the defenders of freedom of information...that they will share the dirty secrets that the governments of the world are hiding...that they are pushing and forcing transperancy onto the world....THEN DO IT. Release all the information they have...to hell with reviewing it...release it and say "This is what we got...we are providing it to the world...it is up to YOU now to go though it and validate it". THAT is transperancy...that is freedom of information....THAT IS NOT WHAT THEY ARE DOING....yet that is what they want people to think they are doing...sharing all information.

What WL is doing is is getting information, reviewing themselves...releasing what THEY want to be released...to push forward an agenda that THEY want to set. And apparently...they are now censoring some of that released information to further form their agenda.

WL is NO different than Fox News...it just has a different slant...the funny thing is that no one is quite sure what that slant is yet. So far...all they have done is get public support for cracking down on the internet....good job WL.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

As much as I value freedom of speech, I wouldn't be willing to sacrifice innocent lives just to satisfy the need for disclosure and freedom of speech. It's pretty clear that there's information in those cable that could kill people. If it takes them a month (or 6mo) longer to make sure information that could kill people isn't published, they should get that time! Or are you seriously saying "# those guys, let them die, as long as we get our info"????

And just look at how much they revealed already, and we've only seen a fraction of the information they got. They're constantly releasing stuff, and I think protecting human lives should make it easy for us to be a bit patient.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Don't defend something that is not worth defending IE wikileaks..

Wikileaks has been exposed and the fanboys come out like flies to *protect their lover boy assange*

It's hillarious..

Look face it wikileaks is changing data, censoring, deleting cables, they tell the government they are being exposed NOW WIKILEAKS is being EXPOSED...

Don't cry over it suck it up..... Wikileaks has psyop written all over it....

Now get some good arguments and GET REAL...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Well, Wikileaks is either the truth or a lie. One or the other. If enough info of them tampering comes up, or any seedy deals are made between Mr.Assange and the authorities turn out true, than we know its all a sham. For that matter, we will know then that we lost the internet. Hope enough smart people find out the facts with proof so the "hackers" can be set loose for a final attack. (lol).

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

There's a big difference between responsible transparency and dumping the mother load to cause mass chaos and lord knows what else. I get the feeling many want the latter. That's irresponsible! The main goal is to bring the issue to the forefront and work towards solution from there. This has sparked a major debate around the world and as far as I'm concerned, mission accomplished.

Detractors continually ignore the corruption and the need for the effort in the place. Talk about blind support. This is bigger than your internet connection.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

No...actually my position on this is that all governments have the need for secrets. Would you agree? Obviously you do because you think some information shouldn't be shared. In my opinion...what WL is doing is dangerous and irresponsible. And the reason they are doing it is for publicity, attention, and MONEY.

Tell me...do you think Assange and his group has the operational knowledge to be able to determine exactly which information could or could not harm someone?

It appears they don't since they are already back peddling to try to censor some information that they have already made available.

Information is classified for a reason...information gets declassified all the time. There are processes in place to do these things...I am not comfortable with a known hacker and foreigner being the one to decide what he thinks will get him the most attention without getting him in the most trouble. Because if you think he is withholding information out of the goodness of his heart...I think you are mistaken...he is doing it because he knows if he pushes the line too hard...he will be taken out.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Cablespider

The main goal is to bring the issue to the forefront and work towards solution from there.

What "issues" has WL brought to the forefront???

They are creating chaos...they are dangling the carrot in front of their cult members faces to get more donations, more dissention, more demand, and more attention. And yet they have provided nothing that wasn't already known...nor have they provide anything that could be used as evidence for any "war crimes" that people keep blabbering about.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
You would not of heard a word from me if wikileaks

would of just gave us the information LET US look through it and go through it ourselves.

At first I was excited but when the iraq documents came out they were leaked to the times, the guardian, cnn, ALL before WE even got a peak at it..

That is when I figured out wikileaks only agenda is to better themselves, they dont care about us the people..

It was something to good to be true..

Maybe the next *wikileaks* site will be true transparency!!!

We will see and if they are i wont knock them but wikileaks has failed BIG TIME FACE PALM!!

Now the OP shows they are fudging the information...

IF YOU CAN'T TRUST THE SOURCE YOU CAN'T TRUST THE DATA.

Fanboys can't get that through their head..

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
This has been reported.
Did anyone else see it?
Once again it lets Israel off the hook.

www.opinion-maker.org...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Riveting opinon fellow, full of interesting facts and valid reasons for your distress at Wikileaks revealing truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join