It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After tripling tuitions, UK may ban student marches

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Ignoring the will of the people and trying to squelch unrest will end up adding more fuel to the fire. Brits, hold your ground!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I see you are again conjuring up your own unique interpretations and meanings for words in the English language to suit your biased and bigoted anti-UK / US agenda. Democracy is not a dictatorship. dictionary.reference.com... dictionary.reference.com... Even you must accept that there is a massive difference.

Well I think the major difference is money-If you compare what is being used in northern hemisphere countries with the southern,most of the time, TV(or other Medias) additives in water and food...

...replace hour long speeches and bloody military violence.

Plus let's not forget that When Greeks invented the word ''Democracy'' They meant ''People Power'' not ''Person Power''.

I don't mean to insult anybody here yet all decisions taken in the forum back then were made by the ''states men'' which did not necessarily (if at all)include students or regular persons. That is,if they were considered persons.

People are just so used to the human rights chart that tells that every one can have an opinion and express it.

That piece of paper never told the lie that the people being told about these ideas will listen or even consider em.:dn

And this is probably why they fail most of the time.

Don't get me wrong,ladies&gents I'm just saying. I have nothing against this concept because it would be a waste of time yet I don't have anything for it either. That's why I don't vote!

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Check out the link mate:

Link

Joke isn't it?

You won't see Sky or BBC telling us that.They will tell us about the 'Christmas terror threat'.

While the rest of us are counting pennies for Christmas after facing cuts from very direction.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

That is obscene yet unfortunately by no means unique.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Top sign that says that you're country is a dictatorship

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join