It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Shape Shifting Beings on Rooftop Caught on Camera at Guadalajara Mexico

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I have not seen this vid before, so kudos to you for bringint it to my attention, although I'm sure its been here on ATS before.

From watching it once, I am going to have to question those who say that this is just an artifact from the zoom and the heat, I believe that the heat could have been respsonsible for one the distortions in the video, but not all.

I do not believe that the heat would cause the one silhouette to 'inflate' the way it does.
The misshapen silhouettes maybe be cause be the heat, but I would think we would see some sort of wavering in the image outside of the camera shake, you know like watching someone walk across the street on a hot summer day.

Can anyone else pull up the original ATS thread that this was discussed?
I cant seem to find it.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
well on the surface, the "beings" on the rooftop do look very strange. However as I was watching the video, and the cameraman would zoom out..I was thinking the whole time "why would you vid the roof of a building?" I mean when the guy zooms out for the wide shot, you cant even really tell where they are on the roof. SO that is the only thing that put up a bunkuss flag for me. The movement of the "beings" is very unnatural to me. As for the shaking of the footage, I can attest to the truth that when you zoom in with a camera it will pick up even the slightest vibration from your hand and arm and magnify it. So overall I dont think the foogtage was doctor'd or cgi. I just question why the guy would even notice anything up on the roof at all and think it needed to be taped? An interesting vid for me tho..S & F from me.

cj6

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dreadphil

I kept thinking the same thing that their movements are just too unnatural and strange

As for the theory that its a mirage or has something to do with the lighting i can say ive seen vids of ppl that are distorted by light and their necks never look that stretched out!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
It looks like a couple of guys have made some alien-esque dummies and at least one of them appears to do a Dracula-esque maneuver with a cape early in the video. This is about as hokey as it gets.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This is a contrast issue. You can tell from the very beginning that the video camera image is very OVER EXPOSED. So these silhouettes of people on the roof are being distorted by this extreme contrast issue. The White is washing out the black silhouettes, and making the heads and necks look thinner, so hence, longer.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

its hard to tell what they were since the cameraman has some kind of palsey going on with the camera shaking so much.Just one clear image would have been enough to tell if it was humans screwing around on the roof,but nooooooo these videos aggravate me soooo much!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
i agree with the workers on roof and heat effect...

but i would like to see a stableized version of this footage

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Something is happening on the roof but I wouldn't speculate as to what. With the camera shaking as it is no way to tell. This might have been good had they held the camera still and then it just might be some construction going on.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
This is a contrast issue. You can tell from the very beginning that the video camera image is very OVER EXPOSED. So these silhouettes of people on the roof are being distorted by this extreme contrast issue. The White is washing out the black silhouettes, and making the heads and necks look thinner, so hence, longer.

^^^this.

Oversaturation of light against a dark silhouettes will always create that "long neck" effect. Had those people been on a part of the roof that had been in front of a wall, you would not see the long neck effect. The part where it seems that one of them "inflates" is merely a tarp being laid down. It's just workers on a roof doing their job.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
A co-worker of mine just did a quick translation for me.

The guy doing the filming thinks that something about the people on the roof is weird. He says several times that he believes that they might be terrorists. He says the one person looks very weird.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Pretty clearly humans, most likely workers, and simply bad focus making things blend together and to some people look strange. Nothing odd about this at all it is completely normal when filming with handheld cameras that are both out of focus and shaking a lot and having low quality most likely digital zoom rather than optical zoom.

And, to those whom think it was aliens, what the heck would aliens be walking around on top of a building after in the first place, and partially climb down on the side as we see one of them doing (just as we would expect a workman / window cleaner to do) ?

The video itself is not fake, but there is absolutely nothing strange to me about this video.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
ok-
i go to concerts all the time,and usually we get great seats. but sometimes, we get handed nosebleeds. and before we move down, i have taken video,and i can attest that if you zoom in, it shakes WAY too much.

but-
i think this is a fake. if you are that far from the rooftop, how did you 'know' there was someone on the building roof, let alone ALIENS on a roof top?

also, if there were aliens up there, i would keep shooting, and i might even go to the building to see what was up.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Good call. I'm ashamed that it took one full page and few posts before someone noticed this. I was about to comment on the over exposure too.

Guys look at the sky, it's all burned out to completely white which means it's over exposed to hell. Add the shaking effect to that and you get a vid that is totally unclear and you can't really be sure what is going on. Not to mention optical illusions which are more common than people might think even in perfect footage. It could be elves setting up surveillance post or really shapshifters
but from this kind of video it is impossible to say anything.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

could you elaborate on this and where to find the better proof, I would like to see it.
I'm only beginining to get into the reptile theory so that would be interesting if you knew anything to check out.

As for this video, didn't enjoy it, kinda have to go with the heat having something to do with it, and perhaps this being filmed using an analogue video camera?

anyways, great to hear you all and much peace.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I wonder what the other 8 mins of the video was about?

That would probably tell us why they were filming at first.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

Awe come on
I swear this whole place has a terminal case of the juvenile sillies.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This video has been around for a while, don't know what the conclusions were but here's a thread from 2008 in reference to this video

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
double post
edit on 16-12-2010 by Conluceo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Why hasn't anyone asked, what are supposedly alien shapeshifting aliens doing on a rooftop in broad daylight, to be seen by anybody? For all of these centuries they have hidden, and went to great lengths to be "invisible to humans, and not to be seen, all to be playing on a rooftop in broad daylight(which I have stated).
These "alien" videos are a horrible representaion of alien life.
Sorry, not trying to sound like an a--hole, but a little common sense goes a long way in the alien field.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
Why hasn't anyone asked, what are supposedly alien shapeshifting aliens doing on a rooftop in broad daylight,

exactly.

they mostly come at night.

mostly.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join