It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Shape Shifting Beings on Rooftop Caught on Camera at Guadalajara Mexico

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Ok i know in the original youtube video that it says they're "reptilian" but i personally cannot see any evidence of it, I do however, see 3 separate entities shifting moving and melding into one another, this is why i had it posted to the paranormal studies forum.
The video itself it relativly recent (dec 5 2010) and does not (imo) show any signes of fakery or video manipulation.
Could anyone provide a translation?

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
This has been posted before on ATS but I don't know what it was...

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
That is seriously weird, man. I have no idea what it could be if not fake

Personally I dont believe changing shape like that is possible. I can't see any evidence that this video is fake, but I'm not exactly an expert either, so I'll just wait for some other opinions...

Why the hell is that camera shaking so much!?
edit on 12/15/2010 by SFlowers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

Does the guy filming have parkinson's or what? I don't think I could tell you exactly what I'm seeing up there. The shaking of the camera makes it look like 2 guys and the loch ness monster climbing down from the roof above!

Why were they filming the rooftop to start with? Sorry, I guess I'm no help.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
"...ey wey, que se pasa con ese mamao arriba de ese edificio wey...claro mamao se parece bien raro wey...no esta bien raro...humanos no, son extraterreste, que pedo...son extraterreste, wey...son extraterreste, si cabron...hasta se ve un vato bien raro, bro..."
I couldn't really make out all the rest. But these were the words spoken by whom I'll assume was the camera man. What he was saying was...
"...hey (wey's like saying "man") man, what's up with that jerk on top of the building, man...of course jerk, it looks real weird, man...no it is real weird...human's no, they're extraterrestrial's, what's up with that?...they're extraterrestrial's bro...they're extraterrestrial's...yes, jerk...you can see a weird lookin' homie, bro..."

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
If I had to guess it looks like workers on the roof, and maybe the heat (Mirage effect) is distorting the image. Other than that it does look strange.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Tarpaulin blowing?

Actually i don't know? Strange one.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35

Does the guy filming have parkinson's or what? I don't think I could tell you exactly what I'm seeing up there. The shaking of the camera makes it look like 2 guys and the loch ness monster climbing down from the roof above!

If you zoom in a "lot" with a camera it will shake, no matter how hard you try to keep it still, even your pulse will make it shake a little.

I've seen this video before, I'm not sure what it is, it could be 2 people and it somehow distorted from the light and distance etc
edit on 16-12-2010 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

At first it looks like a worker putting on a overall suit. Then when the camera man zooms in the camera started adding artifacts to the image to make them look like they had long heads and that combined with the heat waves made a cool looking image. As for reptilian life I dont think so. Besides like one person said whats he recording that roof for anyways? To me it looks too far away to notice that with the naked eye so he must have known there were people working up there.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35

I think it appears to be shaking so much because the camera movements are exaggerated more and more as you zoom in to far away objects. If he is holding it with his hands he appears to actually be doing a pretty decent job keeping it stable considering how much he is "zoomed in"...

And I have no idea what the hell those things are...its definitely a trip to watch.

If they are morphing aliens or something you would think they would have something better to do than screw around on top of a building..."shrug" I'm not going to presume I know what morphing aliens do with their free time though...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Looks to me more like three guys on a roof and the reason they appear to change shape is because they are too far away to remain in focus consistently. The camera is shaking and is zooming way in so there's no way to tell conclusively. I definitely have my doubts that there's any shape-shifting going on.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Quite amazing find...to bad its too short and the camera shakes so much, but even in those circumstances u can tell that whatever is in the top of that building is for sure not human or else even with all of the distortion we'd be able to see human like features out of that footage ....S&F

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SFlowers
That is seriously weird, man. I have no idea what it could be if not fake

Personally I dont believe changing shape like that is possible. I can't see any evidence that this video is fake, but I'm not exactly an expert either, so I'll just wait for some other opinions...

Why the hell is that camera shaking so much!?
edit on 12/15/2010 by SFlowers because: (no reason given)

Even with the “image stabilization technology” when you use high zoom “say 30x” without aid of “tripod” or “monopod” you get a lot of “shaking”.

Thanks OP, I do remember this clip from somewhere else… still fascinating..!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
ohhh wow...you guys see at the very start on the right side i seen somethin very strange is that a range rover? In Mexico lol

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Keep in mind that Mexico has become notorious for their hoaxes the past several years. I'm sure that Jaime Maussan has already declared this as a real reptillian invasion.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I don't doubt something like this may exist, but I feel like this video is an elaborate hoax. I watch the behavior of the people, and it looks like they are looking in the direction of the camera. It also looks like they have something, a yard stick and a sock for all I know, and are marching it back and forth on the roof. What conveniently obscures this noticeable "rooftop behavior" is the fact that the camera man is seemingly shaking his camera on purpose.

I don't buy it. Elaborate hoax. They probably thought it would be a great idea, while sitting in their office cubical in that very building.

P.S: There is far better reptilian proof.
edit on 16-12-2010 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOMALY502

Bingo, you got it in one.

Nothing more than an inferior mirage, just with moving people.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
seen somthing similer to that..even the neck was long like those and they went into eachother like fusing..Intresting none the less.

They remind me of tall thin stick man with a long neck...hmm kinda reminds me of those tall gray/alien drawings drawn by abductees.

or in this movie the the third kind

3:41 you will see the grays outline from the lights and it looks like those ?? on the building the guy filmed

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
That shape shifting part is cool,would be hard to duplicate. If you had a limp sweater or something and inflated it,thats how you would make that happen,its just too far away and you dont see enough of the things.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Nothing to see here, just some illegal aliens trying to make a decent living in Mexico, the economy is pretty bad in the moon right now, plus some jerk fired a rocket into it and destroyed some these peoples houses, just let them be.

edit on 16-12-2010 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2010 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join