It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The High Mayan Council Has Spoken for the First Time in 500 Years.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'm so tired of this end of the world 2012 scenario. What happened to the theory that 2012 is just the end of a calendar period? Start of a new time/era of Pisces? Didn't the Mayans themselves say this?

I have a tough time accepting that 13 special crystal skulls combined with a special ceremony will save an entire group of people from the end of the world.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I may be wrong but isn't our solar system perfectly aligned with the center of our galaxy on that day ? minus or plus few days/weeks?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Interesting stuff, thanks for bringing it up, but the source is pretty lousy, Navajo's blog? I must say it's hard to believe that such a Council exists, given that their civilization was extinguished by Spanish diseases. We haven't really heard of them before, and where are they getting their records and data?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I AM GOD!!!!!!.........so im not going to work tomorrow!...and...i will not bless the queen either!...stop calling!

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
I have read on a few sites now the same thing - that the Mayan Elders have recently spoken in more detail about the end times for the first time in 500 years. This information is fascinating. I have no way of confirming this with the Mayan Elders themselves, but what is being reported is important and worth being aware of.

Read more mayasoma.wordpress.com...

It's a load of hooey, an attempt at a "Grand Unified Theory of Religion", like Wayne Herschel's cult of Oneism. What all these folks do is to start out with one religion, and then try to force all the rest of them into it. In the example you provide, it starts with the Mayan religion, then tries to roll the Hopi into that, perhaps some sort of Pan-Indian Voodoo religion that whites are always trying to force any Indian belief to be part of. It's "Indian", so it all has to be the same thing, right?

Then he starts rolling in the other loons, like this Drunvalo character ( I can hardly wait for the day this "Drunvalo Melchizedek" butts heads with Wayne Hershel over who's gonna be the "real" saviour of mankind via their manufactured cults ), the mad notion that a magnetic polar shift heralds a physical polar shift, etc. He actually says in one place that this shift is alleged to occur every 5200 years,and in another that the crystal skull skullduggery will mark the anniversary of the last one, which calculates out to 13,000 years ago going by the figures he provides right after the 5200 year figure.

Really, in perpetrating a hoax like this fella is doing, consistency is the first thing to pay attention to.

Keisha Crowther, Shaman, also said similar things in a talk she gave in Zurich in November 2010.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Keisha explains about the 13 crystal skulls in the Q&A sessions, she also talks about the star beings and how we can help heal the water on our planet.
Q&A sessions:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Keisha Crowther? Never heard of her. She's a Shaman, you say? I'll have to research her and find out for myself what that claim is based upon. I'm most interested in finding out what tribe she cares for, and is a member of, and which Society confirmed her Shamanship. Frankly, there are a lot of folks out there who claim to be "shamans", who wouldn't know a real one if he bit them on the ass.

Are you SURE she's a Shaman, and not just some new-age guru looking to capitalize on the fears of believers?

Edit to add: Apparently she claims to belong to "The Tribe of Many Colors", which I have ALSO never heard of. What part of America were they the People of? In other words, where do the Spirits of that tribe dwell? Sounds like a pseudo-Indian to me, perhaps of the Wannabe Tribe.

edit on 2010/12/16 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
If we had "total loss of the magnetosphere" we would have a lot more to worry about than the poles shifting.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Also if this is the first time they've spoken in 500 years wouldn't that mean they've missed quite a few other opportunities to capitalize on this end game scenario? Also another funny thing is that these "mayan's" actually call themselves that, wasn't there entire civilization whipped out? So wouldn't that imply that these aren't actual "mayans" anyway? I think it would.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by wavemaker
I just read another Mayan elder talk about 2012. According to him life will not end on 2012. Totally opposed to the prediction here. Well, I guess we will go where we want to be. If you want the world to end on 2012, then that is the future that is waiting for you. I have a different future in mind.

yup, same here. It seem like every month there is a "mayan high elder" or "head of the Mayan Council" that spouts off about the Mayan prophecies. They have no idea...they may have some oral stories handed down but I really think they have lost the the true knowledge of the Ancient Maya and just claim they have it because they are descendants.

If one "Elder" claims all is doom, the next says no it is peace. Then another pops up with a different prophesy. You'd think there would be less of them claiming to be "THE" Mayan whatever. I say stick to the the Ancients since they had a good track record.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
end of the world? no

human civilziation going from type 0 to type 1? yes, fact.

We will become a planetary civilization, no more boarders no more wars. We will become one nation.
NWO, is a good thing, free health care, education and freedom for all.

Not the paranoid conspiracy theories ideas of end of the world, it is the begining of a new world. A world that other species from other planets might be interested in visting if the inhabatints would be willing.

A bright future awaits, are you going to be sitting in the dark waiting for your oh so wonderful god ro save you? or are you willing to save yourself and others?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dreampsi

It is you that have no idea, do some real research into 2012, and you will find out the Egyptians and many other ancient nations ALL knew about it...this is not just a mayan thing.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It's the end of the world of many people everyday.. Why does the pole shift have to mean the end of the world and all life? Why can't it be a great catastrophe bound to happen and many will die? I highly doubt that all approx..6.5 billion people will die, not to mention all of the animals. Earth would have to explode in order for that to happen. This probably explains how these High Mayan Council people are still alive, not ALL of them died but most.

Personally, I feel something will happen, and maybe not even on 12-21-12, or 10-21-11, but sometime soon and not how some hype it up to be.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well, when it comes to believing in something no matter what.
It's up to each individual person. "You can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink."
I believe is the saying.

I will point out however that there are MANY unsolved mysteries.
Just because WE live in a high technological world dont we know everything about ourselves and our ancestors.
Ignoring evidence and not investigating/researching will not help you understand.

For example, there are pyramids ALL Over the world in every continent and for all we know there could be a few on Antartica. Why were they built? Why triangular? Who built them?
It's a proven fact that ancient civilizations(Mayan's, Hopi's, Symerians, Egyptians, Greeks) had more knowledge of the solar system and its behavior a thousands of years ago than NASA.
It took NASA the last 50 years to verify many of them. The funny thing is in order to have such knowledge you need to be aware of certain celestial calculations to know it.
Here is one example.

The moral of the story is.... dont think just because you have a cell phone, car, tv, microwave, computer and you looking at this on the screen of your nice warm house that you are smarter than a 5000 year old ancient civilization. You might be surprised all the stuff we dont know about them yet.
So far THEY BEEN RIGHT predicting, Eclipses, Solar, Lunar and Earth Rotations.
edit on 16-12-2010 by magestyk7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Interresting.

But I think that you are talking about two verry different prophecies...

The mayan and the hopi are verry different. The Hopi's are talking about more doom. They are predicting a new big war, they are actualy talking about a 'cleansing' before 'the great spirit' will return.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by css1981
Interresting.

But I think that you are talking about two verry different prophecies...

The Mayan and the Hopi are very different. The Hopi's are talking about more doom. They are predicting a new big war, they are actually talking about a 'cleansing' before 'the great spirit' will return.

No the Hopi prediction coincide with the Mayans/Incas. Its basically the same. They been right about all the chaos that took place, but also about the evolution of man once the smoke clears. They dont believe that the earth will end. They never said that in any predictions. However they do point bad things will happen. So a polar shift/ice age could be in the plate.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This is what I like to hear. I hope democracy crumbles and we start building awesome temples and stuff.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The creepy thing is, is that scientists have pretty much confirmed a solar flare that will knock out the power grid on Earth in 2012/2013. There is a video of Michio Kaku discussing it I think on Fox News, it should be on youtube.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by magestyk7

In regards to China closing off Pyramid's from further research, that is why I am starting to believe more and more into things I thought were nonsense...What is the best way to keep us sheep? Deny us knowledge. I mean that with reguards to pretty much everything. I feel like there is a very strong possibility that our whole concept of everything could be wrong. Could you please refer some further reading on Pleiadians? I am interested in researching all information. Like I said, I am new to the whole idea of this all but it all seems very possible to me.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I could have told you that the magnetosphere will be fuc**d real soon. HAARP is doing all kinds of microwaving up there and expiramenting without really knowing what the end result is. I can see only one real end result from an expirament.....must be failures before success. Better question is what are they defining as success? Whatever the case, it's NOT good for humanity.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sc4venger
I may be wrong but isn't our solar system perfectly aligned with the center of our galaxy on that day ? minus or plus few days/weeks?

I really dont like replying separately, but he it is anyway...
Yes the Galaxy is going to be aligned with the Solar System. It's a FACT not theory, myth or hype.
The Mayan, Greeks and Incas have predicted ALL the Eclipses and Solar/Earth rotations PRECISE.
The ONLY ONE we havent been part of yet is the Galactic Alignment. They predicted this big one on 21 Dec 2012.
Here is a video showing you how the solar system rotates around the galaxy. It's also the reason why the Long Count Calendar resets. Because we are going underneath the galaxy.

What this video up to the 6:30 mark. It's the only one I could find at the moment showing you how everything works.

reply to post by minortimes

Well here is the link I started from and in time I branched out from there.
Alien/Ufo Forum
The people there are very helpful and have posted TONS information/links on sources.

Anyway, I've became interested in the Pleiadians because their ways is like the Buddhist/Jesus philosophy. It also the main race of MANY supposed to be blond hair/blue eyes who are loving/spiritual in nature. It also explains the Chinese pyramids and why they sealed them off.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
something bothers me about the myans like take the fact that their entire history was distroyedd (burned actualy by the eurpeans i bealeave) which wanted only one religion but then i forgot what but they wanted to get as much as the myan religoin back so they rewrote it from their own beleifs as to what they intrerperted in the art and so forth.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join