It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens Are Here To Stay, "Get Use To It"

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
Alien?

What is an alien?

What was their place of origin?

You see aliens may exist and may even claim to be a life form from another world. But, could they lie? Could they have a hidden agenda? Could the "alien believers" be too quick to accept aliens as benevolent and be misled? What if they are demons serving the forces of darkness and intent upon deceit and damnation of man?

To simply say that they exist and they "like" us is simply foolish, IMO

I'm sure this has crossed a lot of people's minds... but there is a big flaw in jumping the gun. If aliens came to earth, shouldn't you give the benefit of the doubt that all is well and good so as to not insult and create bad blood?...then at the first sight you get of things being "off"...you can rest assured it was not due to anything YOU had done, because you freely gave the benefit of the doubt... and at that point you can give your best defense everything you've got. Now let's say aliens are malicious and manipulative and we have NO defense against them. If that's the case then there is no point in getting all worked up about it before the fact. It's all about the station of things... the due process..Sure, nobody wants to look like a fool but if you think that it's crossed no ones mind that the things they believe and in my case the things I'VE SEEN... are not potentially dangerous, then you are being extremely presumptuous. You have no idea the things that have crossed my mind. They are far too numerous for me to even attempt to completely account for. Even those who hope that any beings that might contact us in the near future are benevolent and chose to hold onto this idea against the grain of the fearful would more than likely have a hard enough time not shaking in their boots if the thresh hold of such an event were about to happen, but there is no sense in screaming and yelling about it before it even happens... especially with very little evidence to back any of this up.

This is coming from someone who believes that aliens can do all sorts of things that would frighten almost anyone. Get inside your head, control your thoughts, control of energies beyond anything you've ever seen.... and what if this were true? Have they yet to rip your world apart?

what's the point in trying to fight against something you don't even yet understand?

You ever heard the saying "put your best foot forward"

If you think these thoughts don't cross people's minds... you are being very judgmental and doing so without even asking a specific person if they have even had any of these thoughts. Does that really seem like the proper order of things? My thoughts on the matter are not arranged in such a way and I don't think that puts me at any more of a risk than anyone else. It may put me at less of a risk if it keeps me from making a deadly mistake in the event I were to see another alien.
edit on 16-12-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
That star child isn't the only skull either there are quite a few here and there
but that was interesting
We had a ghost pregnancy ( a sign of alien something) here a while back, it was in the local paper ( not mentioned as alien related, just remarked upon the no expanation aspect.)
and this area is an abduction hotspot and a bloodline central too.

Also aliens here Have been likened to dog or horse breeders

edit on 16-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

Where did you see pretty stars? What were you looking for? How long did you observe the night sky? What time?

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
hey bud, im still getting used to it.

gimmie a minute

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

some great positions he's/she's putting forward. It nice to see some intellectual minds behind the shrouds of blind faith lemmings.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by aliengenes
Its not a matter of belief anymore, its just a fact of life. for thousands of years we have been visited and been invaded by alien and non alien species. the time has come they need to make their presence known to all and for us to adjust to their presence, and to except them as a part of our reality. although the governments and religious organizations of the world would choose to keep all this a secret. they cant. the aliens are making known their presence throughout the world in perpetual cycle as they move about the planet on their work schedules, doing what it is they do? but more increasingly without care who witnesses their movements.

Every night i go out into the night sky's and watch above large cities and out in deep country, and without fail, witness in-atmosphere non-human flying objects, Every Time i go out. I could spend hours watching them, but just to see them nightly a few here and a few there satisfies and re-enforces everything Ive come to believe and except as the new unfolding reality i must face.

they're waiting for us to open our consciousness,our acknowledgment,and our trust. so they may be welcome to become a part of our future and our reality....our family

we as an intelligent knowledge truth seeking earth species, must tell our governments and our religions to "Tear Down This Wall" of secrecy and denial, so our galactic brothers and sisters can share without the threat of termination and capture and prejudice.

The powers that be must quit conspiring against it citizens and its guests and be a proper host, so we may all live together harmoniously in truth and peace.

CARING IS SHARING

You see these things that often and have never thought to invest the money and effort to get some decent equipment to photograph and record them? They would really help your case here. I'm not justified in believing that this is a "fact of life" because I've never had personal experience with these objects like you. Please get some good video footage and photographs to enlighten me. Otherwise this just sounds like unfounded speculation and preaching.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Even if extra terrestrials are here to stay. What could we do about it? For the time being, if they are here they are doing an excellent job of keeping a low profile, so one could assume that they have no interest at all in establishing a dialogue with humans. I'm not trying to debunk, provide dis-info, or do any of that other stuff. If they are here then we're already used to it. We catch a glimpse of them passing by and have debates about their existence. If/when they make their presence known, depending on the intent of their disclosure, life goes on. Well that is if they aren't belligerent...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tetrarch42

experience your own and you wont need anyone else's proofs or experiences

thats my advice to you

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

well it would kinda be hard to have any dialog with a species that only wants to kill or capture you, wouldn't it?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Not really. Look at human history for evidence of that. All the wars, slavery, imprisonment,
imperialism, etc... Surely there was dialog between us. Correct? It's not so difficult unless they are anti-social and do not care to communicate.
edit on 17-12-2010 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

but history didn't have high energy radar, laser and electromagnetic rail gun weapons. they seem to never hang around very long before jets move in on them.

I'd say they know they're just not welcome.

think about it?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
No proof?

What about all the witness's testimonies?
What about all the videos that haven't been proven hoaxes?
What about all the old paintings and artifacts with aliens or space ships on them?That date back to before people even knew about them.They didn't make it up for money.They painted what they saw.

Skeptics just ignore all that.They expect the aliens to come down and shake hands with them lol.How do they know that you won't harm them?If I was an alien,I wouldn't risk it neither.All humans do is destroy everything.

And to say you "know" there isn't any aliens is just immature.How the hell could YOU possibly know?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Ok, I think I see where you're going with this now. Are you implying that the Earthlings are the aggressor scaring the extra terrestrials off? I was confused for a minute because in the OP you said the aliens were here to stay, so I thought that the ETs would be the possible aggressors. For one, if the ETs have the know how to get here from who knows how far away, I'm sure we are very primitive to them and they would not be scared of us. If anything they probably would not want to communicate with such a primitive species. You know they probably are like scientist examining lab rats. Performing experiments on them until they get bored or achieve their agenda. Of course all this is speculation who knows how ETs would "think", or if they would even have the same mental faculties as humans.

edit on 17-12-2010 by majesticgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
And what if aliens did exist?Think of the chaos.Because then there's that possibility that aliens created us.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Its still a matter of belief for most of the people in the world. "fact of life"? hardly. I dont know where your from, but in ontario Aliens are the last thing anybody is even remotely concerned with, never mind a fact of life.

Yes, its very possible Aliens are poking around somewhere. But this is quite a proclamation...

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

I agree. Some people are trying to stay warm, get something to eat, get gainful employment here on Earth. If ET's are already here I'm sure that won't change any of that because it has not thus far.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
what if there really isn't that many aliens?...or not that many of a specific race.

as for this parasite stuff. humans are the earths number one parasite. how do humans get off calling anything else a parasite?

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I could not agree more, the future of our race lies in enlightenment.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
You're right,lately i have experience wierd phenomenon going on around my city,that realy has no explanation as to anything that isnt classified top secret or just isnt known to man period.For example i seen a flash in the sky,not lightning like at all,but the whole sky flashed like a picture was bieng taken from space.the flash was not small,every inch of sky that was visible flashed.That is just one out of many many wierd things but i agree. paranormal and alien like happening are becoming more normal.

The thing is i think it is interesting and if they arent here to wage war with us it would be nice if they fully came out of the closet. Then that brings to mind,if they took this long to come out of the closet,they have a hidden agenda that even the people with security clearances to work with them dont know about.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
I could not agree more, the future of our race lies in enlightenment.

Quite true, but the human race is a VERY long way from that... we are still in Kindergarten. There are a few 'old souls' trying to steer man in the right direction, but it's a daunting task

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join