It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Anomaly Cought on my phone?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
To me, it looks like someone has just stood up or is in the process of standing up from the chair after having been sitting in it, watching the TV (facing away from us towards the TV). The person is clearly in front of the lamp, their head is out of the picture, and we can't see his/her legs because the chair is between us and the person standing up. I can see the folds of fabric, looks like a jacket or dark sweater from the size of the folds and the way they lie. The dog just looks like it is headed towards the girl, not paying any attention to the person standing up from the chair.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK
Hmmm totally looks like dog and known person to dog walking past child to the right.

Do you have the unedited photo or was it this size originally?

Looks like the 'person' is wearing a navy fleece and grey or pale blue jeans.... a larger photo would be cool to see any reflectins in the TV etc

Thats the original off my phone i uploaded it to facebook and linked from there.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

My mom has been having problem with her thyroid. Well her meds were off balance and this makes her not think right. When she was like this she kept on saying that someone else was in the house and when my daughter wasnt here she would think that she was here and being hurt etc. This was over 6months ago though and this picture was taken recently like within a month or 2.
edit on 13-12-2010 by ExCloud because: removing my daughters name.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

Thats why I stated we were the only 2 home. I had her on a thurs and a fri My mom goes to work at 6:30am and my dad works 2 weeks on and if he isnt at that job he goes at 6am. No one else to account for in the picture. Up until dark we are the only 2 home during the day if I am not working.

I just looked on my phone this one was taken. Dec 3 at 11:48am according to phone i think it was a snow day so I wasnt working. I do construction.
edit on 13-12-2010 by ExCloud because: Added Photo Details

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Someone said that you don't see legs because the figure is on the other side of the chair, but it looks to me like you can see a bit of the "shadow" on the arm of the chair, which would mean the figure is not on the other side of the chair. Also everything else in the photo is pretty clear, even the dog that was moving, but this "thing" just looks more like a fuzzy blob. It does not seem to have the same depth as everything else in the picture.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It looks like your average shadow person; they aren't dangerous. They're more like extra house residents or visitors.
edit on 13/12/10 by Parize because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This was also taken at 11:48 same day.

Sorry quality sucks as I said its a Blackberry phone camera. Its the Blackberry Curve. If this helps with anything of them messing up?
edit on 13-12-2010 by ExCloud because: add some info

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Also taken at 11:48 within like 10-15seconds of each other. She wasnt to interested in staying still obviously. haha

Also from same time

edit on 13-12-2010 by ExCloud because: Added another image as to not make 100posts

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Doesn't look like it. She's adorable and full of energy. Is the chair arm(?) in the first picture suppose to be black?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Parize

Its brown just the camera doesnt pick up the color to well.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Ex,

Sounds like you do have some correlation to this shadow entity with the strange sighting by your Mother. Drugs can either enhance or "dumb down" the ability to see other dimensions. If mothers drugs were "off" it may have giving her that ability to pick up on the spirit residing in the house. Don't dismiss this event. Keep looking for the clue of unexplainable events, If they are harmful, take the precautions I advise. If not, then have fun with the thought you may have a protector spirit and ask your daughter if she sees any "other friends" in the house. You may be surprised by her answer.

Again, don't freak out for her sake. They are seen everywhere but most are harmless and will never hurt you or her. You can make a game of it with your daughter to explore more of the spirit to verify if it is truly harmless.

Good luck and God bless your home.

SirRic

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Thanks for the kind heart post. I just was sharing the image to get some other takes on it before I jump to anything. My daughter does say theres monsters, but she fights them and she knows if I am here she is safe. "When your here the monsters will always hide". When I am there she pretends to punch them and kick them and says "I beat them down just like that." then laughs. So its fun to think about.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I don't know what is in the picture but if it is any consolation it doesn't look like your dog is too worried. He does seem to be cautious of whatever it is with his head extended forward and body slightly back. His ear set is slightly back, too, indicating a little uncertainty. On the other hand his tail looks to be up -- a good sign he isn't too freaked out.

If he starts growling at nothing you can see then I would start to worry!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Parize
It looks like your average shadow person; they aren't dangerous. They're more like extra house residents or visitors.

have you had plenty of dealings with them then? im guessing not if you think the above

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

I cropped it and zoomed it up, and I agree looks like a human in pants, my colleague stated; [3:51:59 AM] (xxx): dude it's not pants, it's some fat bastard in a sweater
edit on 15-12-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
some enhancements;

edit on 15-12-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

Whats sad is the only one in my family that size is my uncle and he lives in Texas
so that doesnt account for it. I don't mean to shoot down theories, but this image is what it is. You guys can keep debunking it and not take the image for what it is though. I know what it is and that is okay with me. Shes fine I am fine my dog is fine. Whatever it is doesnt effect us so I am fine.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by angrywhitechick

My dog only growls at random people walking by and she hasn't been doing this randomly in the house. I think everything fine and if this is what I think I may have caught then it isn't effecting living in any way it is just here and happen to get in a random photo on accident.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
wel if thats a person stood up then its one tall son of a gun lol .. 2 year old sat ona chair would actually be taller than the persons hip or knee if you look at the height of the girls head and what you think is the jeans . how tall is that other person . like 8 foot . lol

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by awesomebikerbabe

It is what you make of it I guess. I believe what I believe it is and I put it here so others can see and make judgment.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join