It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Anomaly Cought on my phone?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Any help with this would be great I took it with my Camera thats on my Black berry and it doesnt make sense. Its the black spot in front of my daughter and it seams to have mass?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
They're called dogs.

Looks like a labrador to me.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Looks like the dog is looking at it too. Are you sure noone was standing there?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Thats wild, it looks kinda' harry(around edges)
strange , I have no ideal, weird shadow ?
edit on 13-12-2010 by BrainGarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
reply to post by ExCloud

Looks like the dog is looking at it too. Are you sure noone was standing there?

nope its just me and her. Thats why I find it strange and asked about it. I just dont get it.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Very constructive and creative. Did you even look at the picture?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by BrainGarden

I thought the same with this as well when I was first looking at it then I am not sure because it seams to have a shadow on that lamp that is even behind the chair.,,, This is the only weird picture I have ever taken with any type of camera. Like it just doesnt make sense to me at all. Im trying to find a rational answer. Lately though my dog has been barking at noises that I think are natural to the house and that has me wondering more now that I found this when going through pictures today.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Just curious, why would you just randomly take a picture if the back of your daughters head? Just seems an odd thing to do.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
reply to post by nerbot

Very constructive and creative. Did you even look at the picture?

Of course not, I just guessed it was a black labrador.
Wow I'm getting good.

OK, so we have a black labrador called "spot"..... if there's something else in front of your daughter please explaing exactly what we're meant to be looking at.
edit on 13/12/2010 by nerbot because: spellig mistale.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

I think He's talking about the black mass directly above the girl's head. Could be a skinny person walking by with the dog following.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prevalent_Disease
I think He's talking about the black mass directly above the girl's head. Could be a skinny person walking by with the dog following.

lol... I thought that was a yukka plant or something similar.

Or is his daughter shaking a black haired doll held in her right hand at the man on the telly. "cooooeeee"

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I am having a hard time with the fact that it looks like a normal person standing there, on the other side of the little girl. If we take the OP's story at face value, then it is a very strange photo indeed, and perhaps a spirit that has been captured here.

But I cant get past the fact that it simply looks like somebody standing/walking away from the television, you can see the angle of the right arm and they are wearing a thick coat/parka, kinda like they just came in from outdoors. And the dog looks like it is sniffing at the heels of the person who just came in from outdoors, the same way my dog does everytime I come in the house.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
It does not matter if this is true or not. The results of this thread will matter most to the OP.

So I'd have to say I agree with the parka theory. Also, I see a lighter shade of blue towards the bottom, signalling blue jeans maybe. I think that I see the arm of someone/some thing with a blue coat. It looks to be facing the same direction as the dog, the dog following said person/anomaly. Definitely think I see creases in a coat, at the general length of where an arm would (or could) be.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Blimey if you look closely at the top left of it looks like a face with a mouth open. Freaky!!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Its possible its a shadow person, infact its likely. It may also be residual energy. ie the person who lived there before you used to walk that path often and imprinted their energy there. residual energy can manifest apparitions in both color and solid black- shadow people. the stigma of shadow people is simply ignorance of what it is. dont freak out, the spirits of earthbound people are all around us. they are easily captured on camera should this be a live entity. should your daughter ever mention an imaginary friend- keep in mind what she is seeing is really there and to encourage this entity to leave your child alone.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
The Grim Reaper is known to enjoy watching cartoons

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I'm just not buying this. It feels like the OP is just pulling our legs.

Firstly, despite being asked (see my previous post further up), he has offered no rhyme or reason whatsoever for taking the picture in the first place. He claims he didn't notice until looking at the picture so it wasn't for that. Far as I know, it's not usual to just take random pictures of the back of your daughter's head. The fact that she is must centered in the photo I have assume she was the subject of the photo.

Secondly, he claims the dog had been acting strange lately, barking at nothing a lot more than usual. Yet, the dog in the photo, not more than a few feet from the supposed anomaly, is in no way alarmed or agitated. It's not baring it's teeth, barking or raising it's hackles. It does, however, appear to be contentedly following the "anomaly" through the room as if it were a known and trusted member of the household, perhaps with the promise of food or a walk.

Thirdly, there is this "anomaly" itself. Nothing in the room, not the dog or the child, seem at all disturbed by its presence in front and to the right of the child. Conveniently caught in a random picture with the back of the child's lined perfectly between it and the camera. As started by others, this fortunate freeze frame looks for all the world like nothing more than just a person passing through the room with dog in tow.

I got to call hoax on this, the whole thing just feels like a put on.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

The object in question is the shape outlined in yellow on the picture, the picture is in this link: www.flickr.com...@N06/5257492900/

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mukiwa
reply to post by nerbot

The object in question is the shape outlined in yellow on the picture, the picture is in this link: www.flickr.com...@N06/5257492900/

Bad link, any chance of reposting, although from the information we now have I think we know where to look.

cheers

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The more I look at it, the more it looks like someone standing on the arm of the armchair wearing a monkey/ape costume. Am I correct in saying we can see the dent in the arm of brown chair, where pressure is being applied.
As to why its a bit blurry around the side's, the ape man is swivelling back & forth.

Well thats what it looks like, in my mind its either that, or the Grim Reaper likes kicking back & watching cartooons with your daughter

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join