It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another bad chemtrail video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

How in the heck do you identify that as a "low flying" plane? The ability to judge altitude of planes is something that takes specialized training and lots of practice. Do you have either? Many times people will say they are low flying, when they are actually quite high, but far away. Since the atmosphere is curved space over a round earth, things that are high in the sky appear lower the closer they get to the horizon. That is what is happening with this plane. It's high but far away, so appears lower.
And "high spray day"? You mean lots of contrails? Did you research the planes? Find out the conditions at flight altitude that day? Are you "in the middle of no where" so you don't think planes should be flying over you? What does that mean?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

No, the third option will happen. He will do the test, not find the results he wants, and let it all slowly fade away. Like what Carnicom and Will Thomas did. They raised the money for the test, but the test has never been revealed, it's just been forgotten.
It's the only way they will be able to keep making a living. You expect them to reveal the truth when the truth will effectively put them out of business?
Oh, my. You are really, really gullible aren't you?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

....it was only between 5000 to 7,000 feet altitude tops... and if the next question is "How Do I know the altitude" I was in the Army.. Air Cav .. I flew enough to be able to judge altitudes accurately.

?????

NO, it wansn't at "5000 to 7000 feet". Doesn't matter your army experience....does it match my almost forty years flying the darn things??

I had to struggle, with the few split seconds when you had zoomed out (and held it steady)....it was obvious, by comapring to the other contrails, and by the relative speed as it crossed the sky, that it was well high enough to make normal contrails. IF it had been below 10,000 feet, would have been at maximium 250 knots....but, still that is fast enough that you'd notice a distinctly faster motion across your field of view. Problem is, as you zoomed in tight, all relative motions clues get smeared...and it LOOKS like it's going faster. Illusion.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Yes I did. I thought you would have heard me laughing.

My name will not change. It's my name. At least part of it.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieJesus

Can you please elaborate on how you judge altitude of cruising aircraft?

Besides flying 3 years in the Army I also worked on Airliners, DC9's to MD11's and everything in between, so I know aircraft sizes. When one fly's over your house at low altitude you know it, if it was fly at 20,000 + feet AGL I wouldn't have been able to see the detail I did.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

.... it is already established fact. Why don't YOU know that?

The so-called "chemtrails" of the conspiracy websites' claims? Really??

Well, I'm squirming with anticipaiton, literally slobbering too, for the big REVEAL on this info, the "established fact" proof....can't wait.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

....it was only between 5000 to 7,000 feet altitude tops... and if the next question is "How Do I know the altitude" I was in the Army.. Air Cav .. I flew enough to be able to judge altitudes accurately.

?????

NO, it wansn't at "5000 to 7000 feet". Doesn't matter your army experience....does it match my almost forty years flying the darn things??

I had to struggle, with the few split seconds when you had zoomed out (and held it steady)....it was obvious, by comapring to the other contrails, and by the relative speed as it crossed the sky, that it was well high enough to make normal contrails. IF it had been below 10,000 feet, would have been at maximium 250 knots....but, still that is fast enough that you'd notice a distinctly faster motion across your field of view. Problem is, as you zoomed in tight, all relative motions clues get smeared...and it LOOKS like it's going faster. Illusion.

Well there we go, WEEDWACKER solved this..CASE CLOSED..LOL

I was standing outside as it came over my house, No ONE including you can tell me it was flying any higher.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I don't mean to sound rude, but that did not answer my question at all, merely deflecting.

HOW do you judge the altitude?

Did you see the plane take off, and base off of the relative speed and climb?

Do you use specialized surveying equipment to figure altitude using trigonometry?

You being in the military 3 years and flying on a few planes makes you an aviation expert as much as me standing in my garage makes me a car

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Fade away? Like the "contrails" that you are breathing?
I have been around a long time, probably old enough to be your daddy, yet you have so little respect.
Tsk. tsk.
Ignorance can be forgiven, stupidity, not so fast. I assume you are not dumb...you can spell.
You are so fast to discount what others assert to be their experience, confident enough to tell them they are mistaken...YOU can explain it all.
Not even Einstein could explain it all, and I believe he was Jewish.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
A side note about this post:

I have noticed both here and on YouTube, that those who do not believe in "chemtrails" and other paranoid issues are not number/credit/star/flag/subs/friend driven. The paranoid masses are very driven by these numbers. It's how they gauge what is "truth" over what is "disinfo".
This post really holds out to that same thing. Have a "chemtrail" thread, lots of flags and stars all around. Have a "bad chemtrail" thread, just one flag.
Hmmmm.
Guess being right doesn't mean being popular. Kind of learned that in high school, too. Didn't you?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Wow, nice strawman!

Bravo!
edit on 13-12-2010 by ZombieJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

This is the typical course of events. The so-called "reasonable" ones here are going to tell you that what you claim, regardless of your background or observations, are just not good enough to convince them.

Never good enough, how could they EVER be? Put it in a jar and ship it to them and they will call you a liar.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

No sense of humor?
You had the "objective" part down pretty good, but you lost it.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

Fade away? Like the "contrails" that you are breathing?
I have been around a long time, probably old enough to be your daddy, yet you have so little respect.
Tsk. tsk.
Ignorance can be forgiven, stupidity, not so fast. I assume you are not dumb...you can spell.
You are so fast to discount what others assert to be their experience, confident enough to tell them they are mistaken...YOU can explain it all.
Not even Einstein could explain it all, and I believe he was Jewish.

Contrails I'm breathing.......are so dilute after drifting through all three planes of space that is the atmosphere and mixing with the clean and polluted air from ground level they are inconsequential? The water produced in a contrail is a lot cleaner than most surface water. I don't feel bad about breathing it actually. Anything over my head leaving a trail of anything isn't going to settle to breathing level anywhere around me anyway.
I am 49. Old enough to know respect is earned, not just attained through age.
Experience is one thing, knowledge about what you have experienced is something different.
"Chemtrail" theory is an empirical question. Either there are "chem-" or not. There are no valid tests to show there are anything remotely described as a "chemtrail", therefore people who say there are are wrong. Science can and does explain it all.
What does Einstein being Jewish have to do with anything? Not a thing. I'm not Jewish myself, I'm LDS. Want to tell me how that would matter to the point you are trying to make?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Sense of humor...$5

Logical thinking...$10

Understanding weather phenomenon...$20

Debating "chemtrails"...PRICELESS

For everything else, there's reality...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Well, as to your last question, a sense of humor can be a clue as to how intelligent you are, but since you did not understand that it was humor, I will blame myself, rather than make some sort of judgment.
Lack of evidence does not mean lack of a crime. How can you stake out a position either way? Aren't you just as delusional as I am purported to be?
Why can't you just let me be hopelessly lost in the chemtrail fog? It is easier to be a missionary and feed some hungry children Stars...if you want to save someone.
Yet, you come here to a fanatical chemtrail thread, over and over and over and over.
Why?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

For me, sense of humor is priceless, so starred!
second line, colonel! Um, chemtrails are real btw!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie

For me, sense of humor is priceless, so starred!
second line, colonel! Um, chemtrails are real btw!

So if chemtrails are so real, then what was the purpose of the silly video that I embedded? Was that video not chock full of what you all call disinfo? How is he is not a paid disinfo agent, with all of that wrong information?

Is not a plane even completely missing its engines, not a sorry excuse for chemtrail proof? I mean come on, if an engineless plane is not silly enough to "disinfo" then I do not know what is.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I'm far from an expert on the matter, but from a brief read up, it's not so much the altitude, but the temperature, it needs to be -40c to super-cool the exhaust from the aircraft to turn it into ice droplets and form a contrail. So if it's -20c on the ground, hitting -40c wouldn't require much altitude, would I be correct in assuming this?

BTW, I found this amazing (IMO) contrail pic from above, clearly coming from the planes engines.

edit on 14/12/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
I'm far from an expert on the matter, but from a brief read up, it's not so much the altitude, but the temperature, it needs to be -40c to super-cool the exhaust from the aircraft to turn it into ice droplets and form a contrail. So if it's -20c on the ground, hitting -40c wouldn't require much altitude, would I be correct in assuming this?

BTW, I found this amazing (IMO) contrail pic from above, clearly coming from the planes engines.

edit on 14/12/10 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

Yep, the chemtrail clowns use that same pic as one of their proof photos, some even got all cutesy about it and edited it with skulls in place of the turbines.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join