It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Espionage Act: How the gov can engage in serious aggression against people of the united states

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdAbsurdum

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
reply to post by AdAbsurdum

Last time I checked, I never got my education from Wikileaks.

No, but you do have the 1st Amendment to thank for that education... that's where I am going with this. This isn't about wikileaks, this is about the Feds deciding what is and isn't journalism.

If you study all revolutions...

I have and I know what war looks like. My point is, while I agree with you that all peaceful avenues should be exhausted, if our Federal Government continues to expand its control over us and erode our liberties than they are in for a rude awakening. You may have no stomach for it, but there are others that do. A solution must be found quickly or we will see it with our own eyes.

I should of said that im not from the US, I dont live there or have never lived there.
Why do I care?
I care for the world. I care for a civilized and a educated country like the US. I care for it's citizens. I also care for all the world, the poorer nations, the underdeveloped ones, but the reality is an educated country is more likely to make real change.
The only thing that will come out of a revolution is suffering and misery.
People will be hurt, morale will be destroyed when the overwhelming troops come and initiate martial law to the full extent.
Somewhere, something went wrong.
People want to change an entire system but have missed out the most important thing of all, change first, must come from within.
What will the people wear to the revolution, Che Guevara T-shirts and Nike bandanas, promoting the very same NWO that you are against?
Which are also made in China, by slave children?
How will we begin to change the system whilst, we, the people, keep feeding it, and feeding it, and feeding it.
Somewhere, something, went compleatly wrong.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
I should of said that im not from the US, I dont live there or have never lived there.

My point, that you aren't addressing, still stands. Education is only as good as the information we are able to teach. If the government can engage in censorship there will be no free transfer of information and therefore no true education.

Why do I care?
I care for the world. I care for a civilized and a educated country like the US. I care for it's citizens. I also care for all the world, the poorer nations, the underdeveloped ones, but the reality is an educated country is more likely to make real change.

No kidding. Education is key, hence why this nation has been dumbing people down for generations. You can read more about it on the internet that they now are trying to censor.

The only thing that will come out of a revolution is suffering and misery.
People will be hurt, morale will be destroyed when the overwhelming troops come and initiate martial law to the full extent.

Really. Cause you know, the Founding Fathers pulled off something really cool back in the day through violence. You might not like what it became, regardless, you have to admit more than just misery came from it.

Somewhere, something went wrong.

No kidding. That's painfully obvious to everyone in this country.

People want to change an entire system but have missed out the most important thing of all, change first, must come from within.

Yeah from within the system. You don't understand the American circumstance:

What will the people wear to the revolution, Che Guevara T-shirts and Nike bandanas, promoting the very same NWO that you are against?
Which are also made in China, by slave children?

I can't buy anything that hasn't been made in china. That's right. I do not have the ability to support other kinds of business. You make the assumption that we all see it and don't care or are uneducated about it. We see it, we just don't have a choice. We need shoes, we need clothes, we need food, and we do not all have the money to make purchases else were.

The proof of that statement is in the fact that Americans are now calling for some serious change, that you seem to be denouncing because it will only lead to bad outcomes. Yet, in our history it has shown, not only to be justified, but beneficial to all.

How will we begin to change the system whilst, we, the people, keep feeding it, and feeding it, and feeding it.
Somewhere, something, went compleatly wrong.

If you haven't seen it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is my answer. If you do not think that is a solution than debate me there.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

What do you mean fear mongering about the patriot act?? It's already written and passed as law. Something that breaks the constitution. And you can just search Patriot Act used in drug bust. The patriot Act is constitutional just like Rosie O donnell is sexy.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AdAbsurdum

You know, It was not long ago that a revolution sparked here in Spain, which led to civil war, which led to a dictatorship.
So to a certain extent, I know, more than you. Unlike your revolution in the US which happend hundreds of years ago, Spains revolution happend not long ago.
My family suffered from that situation and the country has never fully recovered.
I used to speak with my great grandad who lived it.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Oh I see. Well, during our civil war a dictator didn't come to power... So, it sounds like Spain sucks hard but I don't see that having anything to do with the potential future of my country. Honestly, if you believe one man can rule a nation the size of mine you are ignorant to the geographical and sociological reality of my nation.

But hey, believe you know more about my country than the native. Sounds to me like that same line of thinking that led to the genocide of the people Spain encountered in South America is still alive and well. Keep up the good work.

On another note I do find it curios that while on one hand, there is outrage when American foreign policy leads to the US dictating to other nations how to go about their business; you, a foreigner, believe that your input in American domestic affairs are not of the same vein. Chickity-check yourself before you wickity-wreck yourself.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
For God's sake, can we get off the racist crap and back on topic?

The government can do that which they are allowed to do.

You know the stupidity that is now known at Waco?

The BATF is full of rejected, former Marine bikers. They decided to assault this isolated compound. Assault!

Had they patiently waited a couple miles down the road in small, non-obtrusive groups, they could have picked off David Koresh the next time he went into town.

Maybe a week, maybe two, but it would have only taken two Marshals watching the road.

This is how this espionage act works. It only works if they pick off one or two at a time. They assault the citizenry, then they just screwed up. Over a hundred million armed Americans.

Show me anywhere on earth another army that large.

It takes back door methods such as the espionage act to pick off those who not only provide a real threat to the nation, but a threat to a few who design to obtain unConstitutional power.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

You need to face reality. The government has lost control of the country. Big business now runs nearly every facet of our lives and has been chipping away at our constitional rights for a long time. They would like nothing better than for us to go along unconditionally with what they want.

Once TPTB get their hands on something, such as our rights, our natural resources, etc., it will be hard for us to regain them. That is why we need to keep an eye on what they are up to and stop them before they get a strangle-hold on everything. If we don't, there will surely be hell to pay.

They came first for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me
and by that time no one was left to speak up.

Speak out against tyranny or get out of the way!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Unfortunately, the division in the US makes for a great disadvantage on all sides. The first battle that will take place in any revolt will be brother against bother, sister against sister, neighbor against neighbor. TPTB have managed to divide and conquer with pretty wedge issues and fear based false patriotism. Until that division is healed, any solidarity gained by either side will only be utilized to fight the other. TPTB will just stand back and let it happen.

The People need a common cause. Something that affects them all. The head of the snake is the criminal financial and fascist corporate systems. Take it down and The People can unite around that victory. This is something we can do peacefully and legally. Barter and trade, shop locally, stop using credit cards and so on. Demand accountability and insist representatives take responsibility.

We all have more in common than not. Now more than ever, Americans need Americans.

Then my alarm clock rang and I woke up.........
edit on 14-12-2010 by Cablespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdAbsurdum
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Oh I see. Well, during our civil war a dictator didn't come to power... So, it sounds like Spain sucks hard but I don't see that having anything to do with the potential future of my country. Honestly, if you believe one man can rule a nation the size of mine you are ignorant to the geographical and sociological reality of my nation.

But hey, believe you know more about my country than the native. Sounds to me like that same line of thinking that led to the genocide of the people Spain encountered in South America is still alive and well. Keep up the good work.

On another note I do find it curios that while on one hand, there is outrage when American foreign policy leads to the US dictating to other nations how to go about their business; you, a foreigner, believe that your input in American domestic affairs are not of the same vein. Chickity-check yourself before you wickity-wreck yourself.

First of all, Spain dont suck. Im not offended, because im not Spanish, so there you are assuming, again. I only reside here and part of my family are from here.
And you people are the ones who will start a revolution, please.
Unlike you, I actually care, which is what I wrote, not that the US sucks.
I've been there, twice. I loved it. US dont suck, what sucks is your stance on this and your poor comment.
Which in the end it has just proved to me, that this is all just a bunch of misinformed kids, as usual.
Anyway, dont worry Che, I will not argue anymore.

Also Sherlock, you are the foreigner over here lol
This is a website, whats wrong with you calling me foreigner and saying Spain sucks?
You ok?
edit on 14-12-2010 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

Also, digidy chek yo self hahaha
Is that what you will tell the administration when you get to Washington, digidy chek yo self?
Good luck with the revolution, Che.
edit on 14-12-2010 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join