It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs over Japan caught on camera.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
the key to being fooled by the O.P. video is the man in the video constantly telling you to pay attention to the upper left and lower right corners, i wonder why that is. the time stamp is in the upper right.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRevolutionOf2010

they look like migrating birds to me, i could be wrong though.

but i think it does match

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

Wow!!! That is some really interesting footage. They just appear and dissapear. It looks like there is some kind of aircraft flying through once and a while too. I wonder if they are flying to see what it is? Good Video BTW!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
They are not stars, or birds.

Let the video load, pause, then drag the progress bar across slowly and look at the objects do their thing. Look how slow/fast they move in relation to the time stamp on the cameras.

Interesting indeed.
edit on 9-12-2010 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

o.k. if you say so, that's your opinion, i am going to stick to my opinion though as i am content i have the answers i need to walk away, and i wish everybody luck with the 20 page thread of back forth birds and stars vs alien spaceships.
edit on 10-12-2010 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Very curious video, is this near where the military exercises are going on? Or are they keeping the volcano from erupting? This is good footage.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRevolutionOf2010
They might be stars. Yet they might not be. Choosing which to believe is the beauty of free will

Maybe this video is more convincing (linked in the description)

Yikes!! An alien invasion!! I'm headin' for them hills! But no, not just yet as these are nothing but balloons! QED! Case closed!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The second i hear the voice i recognized BeePeeOilDisaster

More on the subject ( among others) on his Youtube channel

BeePeeOilDisaster Channel on Youtube

A magnified version of the video zooming the juicy stuff

Birds, balloons, Chineese lantern anyone ? lol
edit on 10/12/2010 by B3lz3buth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The mountain vid looks like cars in he foreground with headlights on driving along the road. In the airspace, it is just planes zipping along... It looks strange because it is being played at a much faster rate but I don't see anything suggesting UFO or missiles or explosions or military actions.

The UFO formation vid is probably a large flock of birds during some sort of large migration. My guess is greater snow geese, as they are large and also white.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
(Thx to BeePee)

The Original filmaker name is cubhf137 and he have made 1000 of video of mt Sakurajima

Apparently the guy work at Sakurajima River National Highway Office Kyushu Regional Development Bureau Ministry of Land in Japan it is some type of a weather station in Japan that has cameras monitoring the Sakurajima volcano

Its not an online web cam he was using his Canon X1HD to record off the monitor...

cubhf137 Youtube Channel

Another interresting video

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Surely "something unusual" above this Volcano.......

Like on the Iceland volcano...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Here is the answer to some of the UFO fleet videos. Migrating birds

www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-12-2010 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I like this video despite the rather drunk sounding drawl commentary, I mean no disrespect with that, just pointing it out.

To me, boxes top left and bottom right are not running in real time, they seem double possibly treble speed, with the quality of the video so low there's always the chance for pixel artifacts and as seen lens flare. One thing did amuse me and that was the seeming correlation between the lights running left to right in the top left box and the apparent bursts of light, they seem to go in tandem with the light reaching the right side of the screen?

If the boxes are speed-ed up then planes would look like shooting stars as seen, also I see some one pointed out in the comments that it was filmed at the time of a meteor shower.

Very odd video,does it just show speed-ed up planes and the onset of star movement or does it show meteors or indeed 'some thing else'.

Pass...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Ok , well there are some parts of this video that I find interesting, but there are some things which I feel can be explained by the local environment in which this footage has been recorded.
Most notable of these would be the flash effects just above the landscape. These are most easily seen in the top right hand corner, of the top left image.
I believe that some of the flashes may be small discharges of lightning. This area is volcanic , and it is very common for lightning to occur over such regions, when the particulate count is high enough. The particles released by the volcano can cause friction in the immediate atmosphere, which builds the static charge until it discharges into the atmosphere. I do not believe that the phenomenon is limited to times when volcanos are acutaly going through an eruption, so that could explain the flashing effect.
Also, at least some of the airborne activity in the shots is birds. If you look very closely at some of the shots, you can see wing movement from some of the more mobile objects in the frame.
Of course, there are some elements of the footage, that I cannot personaly vouch for the identity of. One poster refered to one of those elements as a meteor , and I suppose its possible that it could be space junk, however it could be a myriad of other stuff as well, like a high aircraft in the distance. Due to the time lapse, it looks faster than it probably actualy was.
Its the immobile specks above the volcano which interest me, since it is clearly to light out for them to be stars, and yet I have no particular explanation for thier presence, so they may be worth another , more detailed look.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

I'm going to put this in very simple terms for everyone.

The Creator of this planet and everything in existence is very actively bringing about the destruction of the world as we know it. The activity (as in the video) you see around volcanos are the Lions of Zion engaged in battles against those who are trying to stop them from carrying out their Sovereign God Yahweh's Will. Satan and his human kings will no longer reign, enslave and abuse what rightfully belongs to Yahweh. The beastly governments of this planet are in a fight to the death against the holy angelic armies of Almighty God to hold on to the power and kingdoms given to them by the ruler of the world, Satan. This goes deeper than you can fathom.

Those that choose to back the Satanic backed human governments and not the incoming Kingdom of Christ will be destroyed.

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

Christ Jesus said at Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Yahweh is in union with Christ’s message.

Ezekiel 29:8 "Therefore this is what the Lord GOD says: I am going to bring a sword against you and wipe out man and animal from you."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Deborah-Moses

Believing as I do , most ferverently in God, it troubles me to see someone so misguided as to think that these mere specks have anything to do with the legions of Heaven. When the Lions you mention come amongst us, there will be no possible doubt as to thier identity or thier purpose, because they will carry a measure of the creators light in them, and be majestic. These mere specks do not inspire either mortal fear of God, nor awe and respect. They are as nothing in comparision to the beings you see them as. They are not in short, anything to do with the end times.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by antibren

in the lower right video if u watch the smoke coming out of the volcanoe..its quite slow so doesnt look sped up, however u can see one of the white dots on the rock....near the end...so that one could be a dust partical on the lense or its not stars cuz it looks the same as the things in the sky.

my 2 cents

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

i subscribe to this guy on youtube lol and he aaaaalways sounds like that...i think he likes to smoke.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
What are the large flares that pop up in the second video? They pop up in the first video as well.

The lights are stars, the streaks are planes - the flares need reasonable explanation.

Any link? - www.pillowtalkjapan.com...

A.
edit on 10-12-2010 by Analyzing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Its probally how the dvr system is set up. All the ones i've set up for clients are the same, one timestamp, but 4-16 little screens for each camera.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join