It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs over Japan caught on camera.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I think your going to like this one

Any possible explanations?
edit on 9-12-2010 by kyle43 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2010 by kyle43 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

The URL contained a malformed video ID.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
When you post the video ID into the youtube box in chat, only post the numbers/letters After the = sign.

Also if there is a & sign, erase that and everything after it.

So if its like "http ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u0_n8wilp8"
Erase all of that and leave what is After the = sign. But delete the =

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Try again. Video ID inside of yvid /yvid brackets.

By the way, is that you, Phage?

edit on 9-12-2010 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Its working when I load the page

Could they be stars in the video? Later in it on the bottom right when the "bright light" comes in I think it could be an airplane.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
this is great great video...
at one point I i noticed them making right hand turns as well as larger "ufos" come in really close to that volcano
although it just might be too good to be true....

edit on 9-12-2010 by antibren because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Stars.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Stars.

Nice one Worder
you mean shooting stars??
or more proper meteorites,meteors, or comets

if its not real...
then really subtle cgi...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by antibren

No, I mean regular stars as seen with fast-forward playback. They vanish-appear depending on light and cloud.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
They might be stars. Yet they might not be. Choosing which to believe is the beauty of free will

Maybe this video is more convincing (linked in the description)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   

reply to post by antibren

No, I mean regular stars as seen with fast-forward playback. They vanish-appear depending on light and cloud.

I get what your saying time lapse?

could be I would think the time change would be more for as fast as they would have to be fast fwd to get those stars to seem that fast

eh?

reply to post by TheRevolutionOf2010

that vid has already been posted on ATS :/

Ats Thread

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Star & Flag! Thanks to the OP for posting this up. The commentary on the video takes away from what we are seeing with his opinion of what it is. Regardless, very interesting footage. I am curious to see what the video experts say about this. Obviously, it's time lapse and we are seeing stars flicker in and out of vision due to sky conditions.
What appears to be explosions low on the horizon are interesting. Does anyone know if there are war games going on in this region ?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

Glare from the sun.

I only say that because it is consistent with how fast the clock is turning and where the sun is. It would appear to move fast because whoever took put this up sped up the time. When the sun travels across the sky so do the glare on the camera.

EDIT:

Watched the whole thing and I seen the little streak. It seems like a meteor by the way it was moving.

Could be wrong.
edit on 9-12-2010 by Equinox99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Flagged! Great find I must say. Did you see the one at the 5:00 mark come straight down. Curious as to what that flash was in the same location. One could only speculate what they were up to. Fascinating none the less and I hope this makes front page.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Stars.

I thought stars as well but then I got to thinking, how hard it must be to see stars at night that well in Japan. Judging by the amount of traffic passing by, I would guess this would be close to a highly dense population.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
it is certainly stars, the time stamp is in the 20:00 hours at the beginning, and then close to midnight by the end, on a 8-10 min video, so it is obviously getting dark then we see the stars start to appear and then the rotation of the earth in such a short time makes them appear to move faster than they actually were.

edit to add: i am unsure about the explosions though, so cannot account for that part.
edit on 9-12-2010 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

I think you are right.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRevolutionOf2010
They might be stars. Yet they might not be. Choosing which to believe is the beauty of free will

Maybe this video is more convincing (linked in the description)

I actually found this one more interesting. I am just curious as it was filmed yesterday 12-09-10 in saratoga ny why wasn't there more a buzz about it. Seems a lot of people should have seen that and there should be many more videos. At least you would think so anyway.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Assumption based of the ignorance of the location, but don't let that stop you from jumping to conclusions. After-all, the whole basis of this subject is nothing more than a bunch of folks jumping to the least likely conclusion and the results are we all appear to be foolish morons because of it. But, again, don't let that bother you.

I see nothing in this video that makes me want to take of my clothes, and start posting naked in a hysterical manner decrying they are here and this could be a smoking gun. If anything, stuff like this needs to be ignored and subdued so we can cleanup our reputation and move this subject forward the only way it can be done. The inability to understand that is what "they" are counting on. hundreds, if not thousands of "useful idiots" doing the job that the MIB used to do back in the day...........lol.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join