It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Approximately 20 or so Hummer military vehicles unloaded by boat at Camp Hero in Montauk, New York

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

I am so glad I am not the only one with the 'war games' theory in mind. The more I watch the news about world events and now this it gives me an uneasy feeling. At least I know it is not paranoia getting the best of me.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nolongerindenial

hi there,

even here in Europe they are doing the same , there are several places where the company i work for tests new platforms and such, recently we have been "sharing" these places / islands with other people ....mainly military.

seems rather strange as in 21 years of working in and around these places i have never seen this happen before.
normally as an example we would get use of an island for testing for at least a 6 or 12 month period.
now we have to sometimes leave for several months in the middle of evaluations and testing.
last time we found a couple of police vests lying in a bush...yet it was supposed to be a military exercise that was being conducted whilst we were not there.

thanks
snoopyuk

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

It amazes me how stuff is going on right under our noses. How long do the ruling governments think they can blindside us from what is happening or going to happen. Do they really think that everyone is stupid??

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by abovetopsecret111

You responded to my post by just reposting my original post? No comment or opinion.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Where's the conspiracy?
They move things around by boat, or by plane, or by rail, because it's not only simpler and less hassels, it's also cheaper.
Imagine the fuel cost for moving 50 humvees, probably half way across the country, by driving them individually.
It's nonsensical to think they would do that.

They've been transporting equipment around with boats/ships, planes, and rail for decades. Nothing new.

Is it a military base they were moving them to? If so, what's so out of the ordinary about the military moving military equipment to one of it's military bases? Seems pretty normal to me.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by BLV12

If you would have watched the videol or read the thread fully you would have understood this is a supposedly defunct base. There has been controversy over whether government experiments are still be done there. Research the subject before commenting please.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Hi there,

do you have anymore news since
we last spoke ??

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Sorry I have not heard anything new. I was hoping maybe someone on this site would know something, live out there possibly and had seen something. If I do hear of anything else I will keep everyone posted. Doesn't seem like many people are interested in this topic. Even though it is apparent that there is 'something'; going on out there that may affect most of the population

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I, for one, am interested. I just have nothing constructive to contribute as I do not get out much and unless a convoy passes in front of my home - I have no clue what is happening
And since my road is basically a dead end in the middle of nowhere, well the odds are slim...

So yes, please let us know what you see and hear!
edit on 12-12-2010 by Casing because: spelling - and will probably find more errors later...

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Casing

I have eyes and ears open in Montauk. If anything else should arise I willpost.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It wouldnt surprise me to see the hummers driving through town. I drove to Camp Hero from Western Long Island in October and spotted dozens of mil-spec humvees on the way. Apparently they were all headed to Camp Hero. It appears that they were there for orienteering exercises. But why Camp Hero? It's a state park now.
I did some exploring in the tower and the some of the surrounding buildings. The "church" has a new lock on it but that is all that I saw, besides the humvees and army personnel, that gave any hint of actual ongoing activity at the site. The underground is totally sealed off under TONS of cement blocks and mortar. You will have to be creative to get down there. There is probably nothing down there, now. They did go to a HELL of a lot of trouble to seal everything up though. They didnt go to this much trouble at Fort Tilden in Queens, as the bunkers are still open.
If you talk to kids who used to live there, after they decommisioned the base and before they sealed everything up, they used to party in the tunnels and they did go down really deep. There was some weird stuff down there, ie. psychadellic wall paper, one way mirrored rooms, etc.
I took some pics and video from when the army was there:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pipeadams

That was your video I posted in the beginning of the thread
Thank you for sharing your experience. I am sure many people on here appreciate it. I know Sag Harbor is where many of the ongoing 'activities' are taking place.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
maybe they were coming back from a deployment?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

OH, haha, I didn't even see that.
Thanks for linking that up
What is going on at Sag Harbor?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Earlier this year at the beginning of summer I read "The Montauk Project: Experiments In Time" by Preston Nichols, who supposedly worked there. If what he describes in the book is true, they were messing around with some crazy,crazy stuff out there during the 80's........
Isn't it a "State Park" now?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Part of it is a State Park and open to the public. About one quarter of it is still off limits to the public.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
the pictures in the video lead me to believe its a training exercise more than likely a national guard or reserve unit doing training exercises they have a much lower budget than active army so they have to train locally most of the time. Also theres a little known group called the new york guard this is not part of the military its commander and chief is the new york governor there primary mission is
providing assistance New York Army National Guard
as a participant in the state's Homeland
Security and Aid to Civilian Authority
missions in the event of natural disaster,
domestic disturbance, or national
emergency.
this is found on there website they also wear acu's now just like active army and guard.
Some more suttle hints i noticed about the pictures. Lack of uniformity this is big in active army (notice there all wearing something differant one wearing a bdu field jacket.) There's a female civilian standing in the group. Biggest thing there standing around this is a key indication of military training at its finest.

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Thanks for your report, OP. A lot of strange things go on in that neck of the woods. My old stomping grounds

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I agree---I don't think what is about to happen will be in the publics best intreast----maybe the police state conspiracy??? Maybe something worse. Any ideas??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join