It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Approximately 20 or so Hummer military vehicles unloaded by boat at Camp Hero in Montauk, New York

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I just received a phone call from a close friend who was out on a boat 2 days ago in Montauk. He stated while on the boat he noticed another boat by Camp Hero unloading 'Hummer' type military vehicles onto the base. He proceeded to ask the captain about what he was seeing.The captain basically replied 'Well you don't expect them to drive them right through town do you?'. Apparently this isn't the first odd thing the captain has seen regarding the base nor was it the first 'delivery' by boat. Now my friend that calls is not a conspriacy person at all. I myself am on the fence about what he saw. Could they have been being delivered as part of the museum/historical memorablia? Opinions anyone? I myself was out to the base many times in the last year, I saw a few odd things but nothing of significance to start a thread about. Any one have any theories?? Or hear anything about this?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
montauk is dead this time of year. most of the stores are closed. it would make sense to bring them in now.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Funny I started a thread earlier about Active Denial Systems in which I spoke to someone about. The conversation started because he was watching hummers getting loaded onto planes at the military base he works at.

And I am on the other side of the country! Coincidence or what?
edit on 12/9/2010 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

I have a bad feeling the USA is getting ready for something big. I hope I am dead wrong.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
If montauk is dead right now then why not bring them on through the streets then?

edit on 9-12-2010 by matrixportal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Photos photos photos!

I can never stress that fact enough.

It is one thing to witness it but most people want proof.

Camp hero is the perfect location to push the evacuation of long lsland and is in close proxcimity of the bio weapons lab on plum island.

edit on 9-12-2010 by SWCCFAN because: do what?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The secret base at Montauk was started with Tesla in charge then some other German scientists such as Einstein were flown in around 1930 before the start of WW2. Einstein stated at the 1939 World Fair something about Science like Art should be understood by the people as an important part of the scientific mission.

So I always though the mysteries surounding Montauk began and ended with WW2? Has the facility been kept up to date? Is the big uplink antennae still swiveling? Are they doing Psyops on a national scale? Planning on disappearing something big? Maybe some kind of AI program?
edit on 9-12-2010 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

Plum Island is supposedly being closed down. Apparently the Feds are delaying the closure as of two days ago: online.wsj.com... My uncle actually was allowed to visit Plum Island years back due to the fact that his fiction book was based on it. The facility itself from what I was told was interesting, but he was only allowed through about half of the facility.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

The base was still active in the late 70's. My father was sent there on ocassion due to the work he performed for a private sector that worked for the government on projects.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The US alone has over 160,000 Hum-Vees. Someone saw 20? I saw more than that parked alongside the road with mounted machine guns in Jordan just a few days ago.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Funny i thought the Mantauk base to be flooded (at least the underground part of it.....
The mantauk project moved to texas did it not?
I seem to remember reading that somewhere.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I am not even saying this has anything to do with the 'Montauk Project'. Not all of the underground is flooded. you would have to see the base in person to understand the levels. My gut instinct is that possibly the base may be reopened for the USA to use as a defense site?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
They're undoubtedly immobilizing units to conter-control any upheaval about to be let loose on this nation.
That'll make all you revolutionists think twice, huh? I mean afterall, New york is going to be one of the worse areas if there is social unrest. I would wager they're doing this all over the continent near major metropolitan areas covertly.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

What makes this odd is that these vehicles were being unloaded on the tip of Long Island at a defunct base. This base (CAmp Hero) was used during the Cold War to look like a fishing village. There is only one road in and out of Montauk. If the vehicles being brought there were of no significance then why not bring them straight through town?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Does anyone else think of WOS with this thread? lol he would have been first to have read about it.

As far as unloading the Humvee' s, it is a safe and private place to do it without alarming citizens unduly. But then who knows maybe we will see Reptilian War-masters driving them out soon!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

WOS and I frequently messaged each other, I miss him dearly. I don't know about reptilians waging war, lol. I do know for a fact that some strange stuff went on out there in the late 70's, even into the 80's because of my dad. If these were old military vehicles I would say that they are being used for historical emphasis in the park area that is open to the public. But these were new vehicles. I am looking for a logical explanation, if possible

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nolongerindenial

Awesome! I was kidding about the Reptilians driving out of the base, but you know WOS did direct me to a story about a woman who claims to have been taken in and molested by them at Camp Hero underground. That always seemed to stick out in my mind and I will never think of Montauk without that memory. Another thing he said was while I was reading "Thinner", he said something of that reminding him of the place, don't recall exactly what it was but yeah. I understood that they were new thats why I suggested they could have been unloaded there to avoid any fear from people watching them bringing them on shore.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Montauk was strategically located on Long Island sticking out into the Atlantic. The primitive turn of the century radio technology had trouble receiving ships signals out in the Atlantic so the Long island Antennas were used to avoid interference from the big east coast cities. This apparently continued on through WW2 since there are lots of bunkers and large antenna arrays linked by tunnels. They were using land based low threshold signals to communicate with ships and subs during WW2 before the advent of direct Satellite downlinks. What is this oval facility on Madison hill drive? Good example of the infrastructure.

Google Earth

41° 4'3.37"N
71°52'41.15"W

I'm guessing that once an area is secured by the Navy/NSA/Air Force it is easier to set up future secure operations in the same location. All the crumbling antique electronics communications infrastructure appears to be from a bygone era. Probably the same can be said about the underground culture that operated it. These days real estate developers are building upscale estates right next door to the old military facilities.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

After spreading the word about the Hummer incident out in MOntauk I received a message from a friend with a video embeded. This is a Youtube video from October 2010 of Camp Hero and guess what is parked all over the base? Hummers.This is another incident of them on the base with the military in the background. The first few seonds of the video show them, the rest of the vdeo consists of some people climbing the radar tower. www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
my guess would be war-games.....

they has been talk in circles of using montauk and a few other east coast isles for wargames.
also a few defence contactors are using a few of the east coast islands.

thanks

snoopyuk

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join