It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXTREMELY RARE Angel Hair Event... And Best Documented EVER!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
We just had a EXTREMELY RARE “Angel Hair” event in my back yard on the night of 11/29/10. My mother took the pictures of it the morning after she had spent the night at my residence. Please read this entire piece before responding with, "It's spider webs!," as we HAVE THE EVIDENCE to the contrary.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18802dde13b2.jpg[/atsimg]

I live in a duplex, and the Angel Hair clumps that were closest to our duplex housing structure were on my side of the property. The phenomenon did not appear in the field far behind our house, nor did it appear in my front yard. We also had an outside light bulb blow out that night on my side of the property (front corner of the property), and the circuit breaker for that outside light was tripped the next morning. (This might make sense further down below) It did not rain that night, and I’ve never seen a circuit breaker trip from a blown light bulb unless rain, another water source or a large appliance, stereo or TV was involved. I’ve also never had any problems with that light bulb or circuit breaker in the 3 years that I’ve lived here. In fact, the breaker has never tripped and the incandescent bulb never even blew OUT in that 3 year period.

Angel Hair events are VERY RARE, and aren’t usually documented as well as this one was because most people don’t recognize them for what they are until it’s too late. Not the case here. What’s even MORE rare is the fact that it happened on MY property... a person who took these genuine UFO photographs back in 1996 and submitted them to rense.com...

www.rense.com...

...I have a flying saucer tattoo on my right arm, and I was the first person to decipher this crop circle...

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

...which I think alludes to a possible Contact event on 12/21/10. That aside...

On the subject of my mother taking the pictures of the Angel Hair while I was sleeping on the morning of 11/30/10; She actually had an unusual experience by not informing me of the event until a week later. This is something I’ve experienced myself in the past, where the mind tends to “Blow off” an unusual event until some time has passed, and you’re left asking yourself, “How could I have not thought it was a big deal later that day or even several days later?... or not tell anyone about it?” This happened even though at the time of the event, she took it seriously enough to take pictures of the phenomenon and she DOES have a general interest in UFOs...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/05ddaf7aff62.jpg[/atsimg]

This was NOT created by spiders. That theory was a bebunking story created by someone DECADES ago. The theory also relates to a version of this phenomenon in which the strands are blown through the wind and fall to the ground in a more chaotic manner. (Explained below)

We got VERY lucky by being able to take samples of the substance almost a week later, due to the fact that it hadn’t rained in our area from 11/30/10 to 12/07/10. Also, no one regularly tramples around in my back yard, and the clumps remained undisturbed...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1890bb4e6e2.jpg[/atsimg]

My mother told me about the event on 12/06/10 (7 days later), and immediately after that, I went outside to investigate. Using one of the pictures for reference, I was able to locate one of the spots of Angel Hair and noticed that the substance was still there. You could barely see it at certain angles in the sunlight. It DIDN’T have the texture of spider webbing, and was more like very fine and brittle crust strands. As such, it was difficult to near impossible to take a sample of it because all of the moisture was gone from it, and hardly any moisture was present in the air during the middle of the day. So it had a tendency to crack and shatter upon touch.

My mother spent the night at my residence again on 12/06/10, the same day she told me about the event. We woke up early the next morning when the grass was covered with moisture again, and sure enough, most of the Angel Hair clumps were again visible to the naked eye and we were able to take samples. When I used an object to gather the substance, it immediately formed a gel-like substance...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c0cdb4c1dfa1.jpg[/atsimg]
*SNIP*

We took several samples that morning (12/07/10), and I decided to ruin one of them so I could play with it on my fingers and also smell it. It has a slimy texture. After the moisture on my fingers dried, it left behind a bit of a of greasy feeling. But it was sort of a “Clean” greasy feeling, like some kind of healthy oil a person might rub onto their skin. It also had the smell of engine oil, or maybe a kind of “Mechanical” smell.

I don’t quite know what to do with the samples. If anyone reading this would like to analyze it, and also if you have a lab and a University mailing address, just send me a personal message and I’ll U.S. Mail one of the vials to you...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/287e9285e757.jpg[/atsimg]

In these rare Angel Hair events, UFO activity is almost ALWAYS reported the previous night. In my case, I did not see a UFO that night and I don’t think I had any sort of “Contact” experience. We DID have unusual electrical activity that night, as I mentioned, with an outdoor light bulb blowing out and that bulb’s circuit breaker being tripped the next morning.

As I said, most debunkers say that these rare events are spider webs. In fact, the stories and papers / internet articles with debunking theories FAR OUT-NUMBER the actual documented events. However, they fail to explain why no one has ever seen the spiders, why the webbing dries up and crackles like fine strands of sugar, why the substance turns to gel when touched (unlike wet spider webbing), why it smells like motor oil, and why the same substance has been SEEN falling through the air. Actually, let me correct myself, the debunkers HAVE actually gone to “Spiders in the air” for THAT explanation. Still, no one has ever delivered the spiders. Again, there is no categorized spider whose web turns to gel when touched... as seen in the sample vial picture.

Regardless, this has never appeared in my back yard in the last 3 years and no one I know has ever seen this here in Punta Gorda, FL. We also had a police officer driving by on the morning we took the samples, and he also confirmed having never seen it in the 20 years he’s been on a morning beat and walked through hundreds of dewy lawns over the years.

With all that said; I DO have a theory of what this stuff is and why “They” may have come around that night, if indeed it was a UFO event.

I think it’s a by-product of a “Clean Fuel” that the UFOs use, or maybe something created naturally from the air as a result of a strong magnetic field. And depending on the weather conditions, sometimes Angel Hair is never seen (because it’s like dust particles), sometimes it’s strewn all over the place in an uneven way (as has also previously been reported), and sometimes it clumps together on the way down, as it did in my case and what you will see in only ONE GOOGLE IMAGE from another report. (Search Google “Angel Hair UFO” (Without the quotes) and click “Images” on the top-left) Again, in the year 2010 there is only ONE GOOGLE IMAGE of this phenomenon. And the Wikipedia article doesn’t have ANY pictures of it...

en.wikipedia.org...

As I said, I think it’s a dust. And if there’s little to no moisture in the air, it falls to the GROUND as dust and is never seen or noticed. If there IS high humidity... a “Dewy night,” the water molecules cause these Angel Dust particles to attract to OTHER angel dust particles and form into strands, or “Hair,” as it falls to the ground. Then one of two things happens on the rest of the trip towards the ground on a dewy night.

One; If it’s even the SLIGHTEST bit windy outside, it ends up strewn all over the place in an uneven manner... still appearing as strands or hair. (As has been previously reported)

Two; If there is no wind and the night/morning is absolutely dead still, as it was here on the morning of 11/30/10, the strands/hair ALSO attract to each OTHER and form “Clumps” of Angel Hair on the way down... and hitting the GROUND as clumps like you see in our photographs. This is probably due to the same static electricity that causes the formation of the STRANDS of hair, and is similar to what happens during heavy snowfall, which hit the ground as clumps of many thousands of smaller snow flakes... although that happens with OR without wind and without static electricity.

As to why this event even happened on my property without any sort of “Contact” experience coming from it; I DO believe I know what they were doing that night, as well as the reason why. But it’s personal and has to do with a possible ongoing and developing relationship I may have with The Visitors. The message, for me anyway, was quite clear and makes perfect sense in this context... a context that only I understand...

“We can’t get too close to the house or else it will destroy every TV set and every computer that you own.”

...and has to do with something I was attempting near the FRONT of my house right under my bedroom window in the few days before 11/29/10. So I think they approached my property from the field and power lines behind my residence, took a diagonal trajectory over the dual back yard towards my side of the duplex (first image above), moved over the bushy field on the SIDE of my residence, and then got as close as they could to the front CORNER of my house until they saw the light bulb blow out. Then they probably immediately backed off and/or zipped off into the night.

So that’s the whole story. Remember; This EXTREMELY RARE EVENT has to be taken in the context of someone who has taken photographs like I have taken, and also just happened to be attempting a form of “Contact” in the days prior to the event. (Including the night OF the event) And that is something I RARELY attempt.

Let me know what you think. And once again, I believe this is the BEST DOCUMENTED Angel Hair event in the history of UFOlogy, due to the fact that we got such good and close-up pictures, and were also able to take SEVERAL clean samples of the substance for research. This story will likely appear at rense.com on the next headline update or the one after that. (Sometimes James falls way behind on the eMail)

Cheers,

*SNIP*

edit on 9-12-2010 by EdwardSlayton because: Spelling Error

edit on December 26th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: MOD NOTE: do not post personal identifying information!

edit on 12/26/2010 by semperfortis because: Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by EdwardSlayton

I don’t quite know what to do with the samples. If anyone reading this would like to analyze it, and also if you have a lab and a University mailing address, just send me a personal message and I’ll U.S. Mail one of the vials to you...

I hope someone takes you up on that offer, I would like to know once and for all what it is. Surely it cant be that hard to find out with the right lab equipment.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
When something like this happens, you need to look at it from a realistic point of view.

FORGET ABOUT: Aliens, Extraterrestrials, etc.

FOCUS ON: Current technology, natural phenomena, nature (as in insects)

Once you are absolutely sure that the substance is not of naturally occurring origin, which is only determined under a microscope, then you may draw your own conclusions.

By assuming every mishap or rare event is the cause of a HIGHLY CONTROVERSIAL phenomena, you discredit the phenomena it self and buy into "Popular Mechanics" definition of a Conspiracy Theorist.

So Please, DO send in a sample to your nearest or most prestigious laboratory, preferably at a University. Then, immediately get back to us with the results.

I too, am highly curious and it would be extremely exciting to find out whether or not these little "Angel Hair" spots are the product of beings/technology from far away.

edit on 9-12-2010 by Pepeluacho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I suppose you must get this stuff analysed to get any further in finding the truth. If you truly believe it is something left by UFO's surely the cost to yourself to get it analysed could not be too great?

Personally I don't see any evidence to warrant the conclusion that it is from an ET craft, it could equally come from a man made vehicle, possibly classified. I have to admit that I had never heard of 'Angel Hair' in relation to UFO's but I found out some interesting stuff, such as this;

during a famous UFO wave in 1973, there was also an increase in angel hair reports. The peak of the UFO wave was on October 18 on which date there were also five angel hair reports. One of the cases was from Hamilton, Illinois. Witnesses reported seeing two a large oval/oblong gray objects. The second one appeared to be covered in cobwebs. 15 minutes after the sighting witnesses found cotton-like material that “became a small ball which melted as it was touched.”

The Condon Report’s analysis of the angel hair covered incidents from 1952 through 1955, and referred to a report which suggested that the majority of the phenomena was caused by spiders. Some spiders create webs that they use to glide through the air. A medical doctor in France made the same assumptions about the French cases, although he acknowledged that he could not explain the UFO sightings. The Condon Report also conceded, “in other cases, the composition or origin of the “angels hair” is uncertain.” The Condon Report included analysis on angel hair samples which their team had received. They found these samples to be “space grass”, which they described as, “aluminum “chaff” of the various sizes and types used by military aircraft to confuse tracking radar…” Their report ends on this note.

www.ufoevolution.com...

I can see were you're coming from with your feeling that your Angel Hair is UFO related especially with your 'delayed rememberance' of the event, that's something I've experienced myself but in this case you didn't see any UFO. I think the military chaff angle is worth exploring too, if you analyse your angel hair and it's not aluminium based, then you could go from there. Do it quick before it disappears

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
It definitely looks like webbing, perhaps, webworms?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
It looks like the mold we get our lawn sprayed for.
Turns up at certain times of year. But don't know what it's called.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
perhaps you can change the topic title to:

EXTREMELY RARE Grass Spider Event... And Best Documented EVER!

Don't know where you live but I think they're just webs from spiders preparing for the winter.....
Seems like a huge leap to classify this as non terrestrial and invent crazy theories around these webs.

Either way I would be curious to see the lab reports.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The metal results are from a metal colored Angel Hair. The only analysis I read about with this white kind... which I lost the link, said it had silicon in it among other substances. That made me think of the silicon spray I used to use as a teenager for breakdancing. (Spray it on a wooden dance floor and... forget about it!
)

Then I realized that the slimy stuff smelled just like that silicon spray I used in the 80's for breakdancing.

?

Yes, analysis would be great. And I will do it myself within a month or so if no one else offers.

Edward Slayton

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Whoa. Check this out.

Taking a leap ahead from my previous post, I found an identical occurrence documented on another website.

You may be on to something here.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

Did you read it all? There aren't any spider webs that turn to gel upon touch with any object. Wrong consistency while moist AND while dry. Also, as I said, it is too rare to be spiders. How have these intelligent spiders alluded the Condon Report? Alluded every insect researcher on Earth?

Read it again.

My Fringe theory is last for a reason. The facts are stated first.

Edward Slayton

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I've heard of a similar case before, in which there was way more of those clumps on the ground. They were suspecting that it was probably the substance the Govt. is using to create clouds.
They also said that the stuff dropped in a fairly small diameter, about the size of their garden. So now my question, do you know if any people living in the surrounding houses had the same occurance?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Um, why do you have viles laying around your house? Seems like an odd thing to have unless your into capturing bugs or something.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pakd-on-mystery
I've heard of a similar case before, in which there was way more of those clumps on the ground. They were suspecting that it was probably the substance the Govt. is using to create clouds.
They also said that the stuff dropped in a fairly small diameter, about the size of their garden. So now my question, do you know if any people living in the surrounding houses had the same occurance?

I walked the entire field near the powerlines and all around my neighborhood.

"No."

Open eyeballs,

My mother brought those vials from her house. She sells stuff on eBay that's like, esoterical. She puts "Angel oil" in those. Yes, we are out there. But we can't imagine or fake something like this.

And to the user who gave the link... I reported this thread to that web site as they seem to care about it.

I'm turning in for the night. Gonna eat first.

Peace Out and Blame Bernanke,
Edward Slayton

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Hiya... looks like snow mold to me.

Pink snow mold is distinguished by the pink color of the web-like mycelium growing on the grass surface. While the grass is wet, the mycelium starts out white and resembles cobwebs, as it matures it turns its pink or salmon color. The mycelium quickly disappears as the grass dries. Gray snow mold is similar to pink snow mold except that its mycelium remains whitish-gray. Gray snow mold is also distinguished by the presence of tiny black mycelial masses (sclerotia) on the grass blades and leaf sheaths of infected plants which pink snow mold does not produce.

link   
my first thought is that it looks like fungal mycelium.

pink or grey snow mould infects grass in winter.

link   

I read every single word.... but your delusional theories that are hanging on coincidence and "facts" that hold no ground sort of spoil the thread. Why not leave out the alien bs and simply summarize your findings ?

The tattoo remark was basically the drop.... wtf ?!!?? My friend has a zombie tattoo..... maybe I should check his garden for body parts ? Seriously.... dude :')

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Very interesting, but i think what you have not revealed may be of more interest.
I am hoping for a follow up thread about your contact attempt and its results....s&f fer your efforts...!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by EdwardSlayton

Originally posted by Pakd-on-mystery
do you know if any people living in the surrounding houses had the same occurance?

I walked the entire field near the powerlines and all around my neighborhood.

"No."

so I am right with the conclusion that whatever dropped that was right above the Property?

I just learned on youtube that this "Angelhair" is also referred to as "Chem Webs"

Notice the Clumps that you saw too.

edit on 9/12/2010 by Pakd-on-mystery because: FAIL

edit on 9/12/2010 by Pakd-on-mystery because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/12/2010 by Pakd-on-mystery because: video

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
in the uk i have seen these every so often. I remember when i was a kid, one winter there was loads all over a field. I think these are done by spiders. In fact, im pretty sure they are done by spiders. I remember watching the local news and they were showing them. I remember thinking "oh, thats what they are"

Nothing strange here.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Send it up to me in Canada and i will make sure it is analyzed by my micro biology friends.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join