It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXTREMELY RARE Angel Hair Event... And Best Documented EVER!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

HaHaHa....

Originally posted by EdwardSlayton
My mother brought those vials from her house. She sells stuff on eBay that's like, esoterical. She puts "Angel oil" in those. Yes, we are out there. But we can't imagine or fake something like this.

So his mom sells Snake Oil erh I mean Angel Oil.....

Punta Gorda, FL. USA

Take a look at what they are selling....

eBAY - TESLA LIFE FORCE TACHYON CRYSTALS ANGEL OIL - 1 Dram

more items

Same location, and same camera is taking the pictures, with the same yellow date in the bottom corner. Same style vial too...

Seller Name: aliensandangels
Item location: Punta Gorda, Florida, United States

Take a look at this claim they make:

This Special Blend Can Be Used Specifically To Promote And Enhance PSYCHIC ABILITIES. Just Rub A Speck Of It On Your Third Eye (Middle If Your Forehead)Before Meditating. You Can Also Rub A Speck On Each Of The Chakra Points.

THIS WONDERFUL TACHYON CRYSTALS Spiritual Essence Angel Oil Has Been Pre-Programmed With ORGONE ENERGY INFUSION For Peace, Love, Healing And PROTECTION .

I Use A GENUINE TESLA PURPLE PLATE For The BASE PROGRAMMING!

I Also Use A SACRED GEOMETRY GRID For The TACHYON Programming.

Um....... OK THEN.... The topic title is "EXTREMELY RARE Angel Hair Event... And Best Documented EVER"....

What are the chances of an extremely rare "angel hair" event (the best ever) happening to someone who sells snake oil, erh, I mean "angel oil" on eBay which makes wild claims of increased psychic abilities, and other odd claims about orgone energy?

Yes, we are out there. But we can't imagine or fake something like this.

"Out there" is an understatement.

You can imagine lying to people about increased psychic abilities, and orgone energy infused "angel oil", but you can't image faking "angel hair".

Does anyone smell fish?? Time to BBQ some fish....
edit on 9-12-2010 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Pretty amazing how you just get bypassed of any response at all, and yet you're the only one to post a cohesive answer and offer a professional opinion.

This field doesn't seem to appreciate the gravity of professionals unless you're a professional who believes whatever they believe.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Hee hee.....must have been my psychic abilities that enabled me to see the light..er sorry, con. No,..no it wasn't - it was my common sense.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jritzmann

hi there,

so true , so true...very well said

us old timers of this board are getting pretty fed up with the way some of the threads are going recently.
seems the ATS motto has been lost .....

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EdwardSlayton

Eh.. what?
Sending a sample at your own expense doesn't make it true. It just shows that you might believe it to be, which still doesn't make it true. Also CIA? What are you talking about? And lastly, how does technology make it impossible? If anything it should prove this stuff.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I can't believe this thread is still going.

The reason this is the "best documented ever" is because nobody would bother taking photos of something so ordinary and rediculously call it an "angel hair event".

Will the OP be collecting samples and making up some good lies to flog them on ebay in little vials along with all the other fake stuff?

I suppose if it was proven they WERE spider webs that they would be Magic spiders?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Obviously if I had a video I would have posted it.

Whatever makes you all feel better. I don't need the attention and I don't have the time. Right now I'm more curious why the Nasdaq 100 is under-performing the broader Nasdaq. Probably just funds and institutions unwinding their tech trades for the end-of-year.

Anyway; I'll report the results of the analysis for those curious. And openmind.tv will post the results too if they are significant. Until then... flame away.

And let me just nip THIS one in the bud... before it even grows. The vast majority of visitors here are not investors or traders. Only one in fifty of my web site visitors subscribe to the hedge fund I manage. I could make 50 posts a day here and only get one subscriber a month from it. Not worth it. I get a MULTIPLE of subscribers just from posting a few promotional Yahoo Finance message board threads where most of those reading are actually interested. I only boast my accomplishment in my message board profiles because I'm proud of what I pulled off, and there actually techie types who are interested in my AI even though they too, will likely never subscribe.

Edward Slayton
edit on 9-12-2010 by EdwardSlayton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

Trust me, it isn't just here - UFO Updates isn't a whole lot better. It's the "field" itself. I've watched it degrade for at least the past 10 years significantly. 20 years ago didn't look much like this - it's largely due to the internet, is my own opinion.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
20 years ago didn't look much like this - it's largely due to the internet, is my own opinion.

I suppose so. Twenty years ago (more like 30 or more), it was looking at grainy photos in Argosy or True magazine, and communicating via little newsletters along the lines of Saucer Smear. Most of this stuff never got very far beyond the back pages of the local newspapers.

Anyway, my two cents is that classic "angel hair" won't last days in your yard, and certainly not overnight. It decays and vanishes almost on contact.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Great efforts. Nice thread...star and flag.

I'm betting some kind of mold. I used to play golf with a guy that owned a sod company...centipede, kentucky fescue sod and whatnot. he would curse loudly about molds and fungusses (fungi?).

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
From the OP's pictures, these are most likely polymeric fibres from a jet exhaust. Nothing alien, not new but on the other hand not something the MSM will spend time on. Anything like that has to be analysed by experts for its properties.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Pepeluacho

It's actually a mold that comes from just under the surface of your yard and it usually takes care of dead insects and bird poop.
I'll look up the genus info.
I remember touching a similar mold and it did smell like lithium grease and was gel like when collected.

edit on 12/9/2010 by human32826 because: spelling error

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

How does that happen?,...it makes this in the exhaust?
I truly think it's mold.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
He put way too much work into this and used WAYYY To obscure of a reference to this...Angel Hair to have everyone just discount it.

You know how vasiline can kind of been stringy when you strech it between your fingers? I can kind of see how the spider web looking patches are stringy vasoline.

But, omg, this means they're all slimey! Like that slime in Fire In The Sky. AHHHH!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Spider webs in the grass with morning dew on them make them stand out more, we have them all over and if you take a picture to elude viewers from seeing the spider hole like really talk about a hoax these pictures below were pulled off google images, they look just like yours
I also think that you put some of your own silicone spray into your vial and took a picture, LAME

is it on ebay yet?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
There has been a great effort at trying to make this thread go poof (from page 1). Thank you for posting, OP. Don't get frustrated. Those that want to hear you are listening. I hope this thread isn't shutdown before you get to post your analysis results, I would like to see them.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Where I live we sometimes get mold underneath the snow and it smells like vomit. Really disgusting
Maybe we should name it Angel vomit?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tlove250
There has been a great effort at trying to make this thread go poof (from page 1). Thank you for posting, OP. Don't get frustrated. Those that want to hear you are listening. I hope this thread isn't shutdown before you get to post your analysis results, I would like to see them.

I'm just fine with it. I have the thread bookmarked and I will post the results from the (nolink) analysis. I also have someone in PM with a University address. Those samples will be sent after Jan 5th.

The funniest part about the last couple of pages is the classic personal attacks. Like I would admit my mother's esoterical interests if we had some kind of ulterior motive to sell UFO slime in vials. I must be losin' my mind. Never mind the fact that we both have interests that would BRING this kind of thing into our lives... but let's just ignore that and go for the jugular.

I'm also waiting for someone to explain exactly how I could make money off this. I'm over 20 dollars in the hole right now from it, and I'll lose ANOTHER 20 bucks on Jan 5th. I've never made a DOLLAR off my UFO pics... and it actually cost me over $100 in the late 90's when all my friends and family kept bugging me for COPIES of my UFO pics over time. (They're both in 35mm)

And also... like I'm not 40 friggin' years old and haven't seen everything there is to see in South Florida... while everyone from other parts of the country talk about their native spiders, molds and snow. Snow? SERIOUSLY? ROTFLMAO. To even post a PICTURE of a funnel spiders web, while my clumps have no obvious funnel in the center, is pretty sad... and really, really grasping at straws.

Anyway... If I hadn't spent the 3 days prior (and the night of) screwing around with Contact... and if we didn't have the electrical problems the night of, and if anyone I know from this town had actually SEEN it before, you all wouldn't even be SEEING this thread. Obviously I underestimated the doubt out there and I guess a lot of people are assuming I'm making some of it up. But whatever.

Flame on!

Edward Slayton
edit on 11-12-2010 by EdwardSlayton because: spelling

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

It doesn't snow here. But thanks for your great contribution to UFO research!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edward Slayton

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

reply to post by cripmeister

It doesn't snow here. But thanks for your great contribution to UFO research!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edward Slayton

There are no UFOs here just mold in your back yard.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join