It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need assistance.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LightBlue

its probably already been said on here but cant be arsed to read it all lol but do you think maybe it could be your guides talking to you ??? do you find the voices familiar like a grandad thats died ??? what type of things are they saying ??? rsvp please xx

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You know, as a schizophrenic myself, I find it very disturbing that people are giving suggestions on here other than seeking medical help. Listen, I suffer from schizophrenia, and yet I am functioning, lucid and clear of thought. I know you don't want to hear this, buddy, but as bad as the meds are, they can also be very effective. They make you feel like crap, but they DO HELP.

Heff's post at the beginning pretty much hit the nail on the head.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I think you are making a series of wrong assumptions in your statement. Most people suffering from psychological problems are not mad or insane - they have problems.
Now, I totally agree with your stance on medication, at least in the early stage of you discovering what is wrong (if something is wrong). As a solution I would recommend you consulting a good Medical Doctor, that has an Holistic approach to Medicine; or, if you have one, a good, trusted, Family Doctor. They will not be out to pump you with drugs (so that they can pay for another car, boat, condo, or mistress), and they can lead you in the right direction.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I think this man needs Jesus. Jesus can destroy all evil and God is a strong tower from which the righteous run to in their time of need. Pray for help and you will receive it. Have faith young man; God Bless.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Xinthose

This kind of post scares the crap out of me. Are you advocating that this young man forgoes medical help and heads to church? Seriously? It's an irresponsible thing to do. Very, very irresponsible.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join