It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird facebook link took me to this (WIKILEAKS) very disturbing pic

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
reply to post by lostviking

The link is safe, I've scanned it myself and looked through the code. Take your tinfoil hat off, lol.

OP, I'll have a look into the Sam Hodd account in a minute I got house work to do.

thanks for the help m8 you been cool as a cucumber , and if ya that bothered my names Brett Calladine i Live in in Nottingham ya can find me on facebook quite easy im the one holding the bass guitar! its just a jpeg man dont need to download ya can even see all my band pics on that site so stop being a fool1 im not a hacker or whatever ya think i am, im not hiding nothing so that asks the question what are you! and not to the guy im quoting

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by brettcal82

I think he was taking about the blogspot link. A lot of popups open because the owner of the blog makes money off it - if the poster had a slow computer or was missing Flash (since one of the pop ups uses flash) it would have probably froze his browser temporarily.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

I think he was taking about the blogspot link. A lot of popups open because the owner of the blog makes money off it - if the poster had a slow computer or was missing Flash (since one of the pop ups uses flash) it would have probably froze his browser temporarily.

ok i completely apologise then hands down im just giving the link to something i thought was quite intresting i didnt have to show my facebook or give my name, it was something im just intrested in and i guess you can work out im from notts uk and like u said the message was sent from australia

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
The only Sam Hodd I've found online is the one who posted a comment on a news story about AFL on the same website that the blog was plugged on, so it's likely Sam Hodd and the blogspot owner are related in some way. They are both from the same city (Melbourne).
www.heraldsun.com.au...
(comment 11)

It's unusual for there to not be any other references to the Sam Hodd person as, according to their photo, they're an adult. There would usually be -something- but I can't find anything. I'd say the account is fake. Can you post a link to her image? Just right click it and select "copy image location".

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

The only Sam Hodd I've found online is the one who posted a comment on a news story about AFL on the same website that the blog was plugged on, so it's likely Sam Hodd and the blogspot owner are related in some way. They are both from the same city (Melbourne).
www.heraldsun.com.au...
(comment 11)

It's unusual for there to not be any other references to the Sam Hodd person as, according to their photo, they're an adult. There would usually be -something- but I can't find anything. I'd say the account is fake. Can you post a link to her image? Just right click it and select "copy image location".

profile.ak.fbcdn.net...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by brettcal82

www.heraldsun.com.au...
(comment 11)

profile.ak.fbcdn.net...

it wont let me onto to her site to do that in internet explorer or mozilla? thats as close as i could get
edit on 9-12-2010 by brettcal82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The same image has been uploaded on this website:
media.onehumor.com...

Judging by the URL it's a celebrity of some sort and so I'd say with 100% certainty that the facebook account is fake.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

The same image has been uploaded on this website:
media.onehumor.com...

Judging by the URL it's a celebrity of some sort and so I'd say with 100% certainty that the facebook account is fake.

omg so just how as that person got inot my account without me adding them or them adding me, think its assanges next part of the plan?
edit on 9-12-2010 by brettcal82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Assange is locked up pending the December 17th court case for his charge of having sex without a condom.
I'm pro-wikileaks so I'm probably the wrong person to ask regarding something being a "plan of Assanges".

It would seem the facebook account doesn't even exist since you can't go to it properly. Can you post the link to the account?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Assange is locked up pending the December 17th court case for his charge of having sex without a condom.
I'm pro-wikileaks so I'm probably the wrong person to ask regarding something being a "plan of Assanges".

It would seem the facebook account doesn't even exist since you can't go to it properly. Can you post the link to the account?

if you tell me how yes!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
facebook.com/sam.hodd

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Can't you right click the account and just "copy link"?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

the link i gave above just went straight to it, if your a member it should work

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by brettcal82

the link i gave above just went straight to it, if your a member it should work

any good did it work??

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Wow! That is some crazy stuff being said about him. And the pictures are very hateful. And the sex stuff is usually used to keep a person in custody when they have nothing else to hold someone on.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Well I'm stumped. You're right, according to facebook there is no account there.

It's possible somebody on your friendlist "liked" the post and that's why it appeared on your news feed but I don't know.. it's weird considering the content of the blog, the only Sam Hodd I could find is from the same city as the blog owner and into the same sport posting on the same news website, and the fact the facebook account seems to be non-existent. Oh and the fact the picture is stolen from another website.

I think it's more likely something on the blog owners end. Also I looked on google and there was only a few people who had unknown people appearing in their news feeds and there was never an explaination to it.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Well I'm stumped. You're right, according to facebook there is no account there.

It's possible somebody on your friendlist "liked" the post and that's why it appeared on your news feed but I don't know.. it's weird considering the content of the blog, the only Sam Hodd I could find is from the same city as the blog owner and into the same sport posting on the same news website, and the fact the facebook account seems to be non-existent. Oh and the fact the picture is stolen from another website.

I think it's more likely something on the blog owners end. Also I looked on google and there was only a few people who had unknown people appearing in their news feeds and there was never an explaination to it.

weird!! if i hear anything else will keep everyone posted but if i get the key to the insurance policy wont post it on here til somebody else has not taking that risk

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
The owner of the blog is John Cox. Not sure if it's his real name or not. If I can find contact information I'll ask him how this happened.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
well if this ain't gonna cook ur goose

the person posting that link his name
is Sam Hodd

if u turn that name backwards and use capital
letters only u get this:

DHS = Dept. of Homeland Security

creepy

i172.photobucket.com...
edit on 12/9/2010 by boondock-saint because: added url

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
well if this ain't gonna cook ur goose

the person posting that link his name
is Sam Hodd

if u turn that name backwards and use capital
letters only u get this:

DHS = Dept. of Homeland Security

creepy

DHS means nothing to me i know what it is and what there about but from a guy living in the UK it dont sound too creepy if you get my drift

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join