It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird facebook link took me to this (WIKILEAKS) very disturbing pic

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
bgdeal.blogspot.com...
just been on facebook, i have had no add request to wikileak or anything associated with wikileaks apart from ATS which i have been a member of for 4 or 5 years just had a message on facebook whic took me to a site with a cartoon pic of julian assange bleeding from the head with the message "Enough is enough. Be very suspicious of the garbage that leaks from people's minds/mouths."And the sheer indirectness with which the conservative agenda act with character assassination. And the meek will of those who parrot their stories onwards."

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Where on FB was this "link"?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
it just showed up on my main page, with a quite sexy looking women i didnt add her or anything just showed up in my feed! also said friend request sent when i have not sent one for at least a month not even let me copy and paste the main address at the top
her name was sam hodd??
edit on 8-12-2010 by brettcal82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Disturbing. Words can't describe the ignorance and blind psychotic hatred of the person who made that blog.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
www.facebook.com...#!/sam.hodd
thats the link to the person i never added her is this another one of assanges way of spreading the word trust me guys there is no foul play on my behalf with this

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The owner of the blog: www.blogger.com...

Here's a facebook group of his where he asks to spread the link of Big Deal blog:
www.facebook.com...

Here's his twitter:
twitter.com...

He lives in MELBOURNE, Australia. I can try find a real name, too.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Well I will log in and see if I can find it.
I'm gonna catch so much crap from people when I do though, I've been avoiding FB for a while.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

Here's a facebook group of his where he asks to spread the link of Big Deal blog:
www.facebook.com...

Here's his twitter:
twitter.com...

OMG good work and quick work nice one mate!!! i was gonna upload to photobucket guess you beat me to it!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCar
Well I will log in and see if I can find it.
I'm gonna catch so much crap from people when I do though, I've been avoiding FB for a while.

dont worry is this another part of the puzzle or a smear i dont know man somethings fishy!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

www.facebook.com...

Here's his twitter:
twitter.com...

Id like to know how this person has sent everybody on earth a message smearing wikileaks without us or them adding them!! WTF dude find out do us all a favour if ya dont wanna post it i will!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
His other blog, about AFL (it's a local sport) was plugged on an online newspaper owned by Rupert Murdoch:
blogs.news.com.au...

I'm a little confused though, after re-reading his blog post he's actually pro-wikileaks and is saying the people against Assange are using character assisination (sex accusasion).

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

His other blog, about AFL (it's a local sport) was plugged on an online newspaper owned by Rupert Murdoch:
blogs.news.com.au...

I'm a little confused though, after re-reading his blog post he's actually pro-wikileaks and is saying the people against Assange are using character assisination (sex accusasion).

yh i thinked i jumped to a conclusion as well, but how as he or she reached everybodys facebook without a add or a request!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

blogs.news.com.au...

and to find a site thats owned by rupert murdoch id stop why you can mate, hes as corrupt as them all that man, think you have found the solution it must be from a journalist or a newspaper he owns we all have on our facebook

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Yeah, it's interesting that his blog reached you and I'm not quite sure what the facebook group is about.. infact the owner of it is just "John" and you can't click their name.

The owner of the blog is someone who makes money from home through advertisments on his blogs. Each of his blogs are poorly made and are loaded with advertisments and links. He's also got an account on an online money making website.

bgdeal.blogspot.com...
That's a list of his other posts. The subject content is frequently fringe-related and I think his wikileaks post was calling the people doing the Asssange character assassination 'Conservatives' and not Wikileaks themselves.

It's my opinion that the blog owner just chose a poorly thought out Headline and some poorly thought out distasteful pictures. I won't publish any other links or information for the time being.

edit: About your comment on the newspaper.. here's his opinion of the news:

I try and follow state-run news, and only catch the commercial junk for entertainment. Often to amuse myself with the angle they have taken.

edit on 8/12/10 by Nventual because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
i172.photobucket.com...
i dont care if it shows my friends or myself as a person i in myself have nothing to hide look for sam hodd in the pic this is how it shown up in my facebook feed, there was no like button, share or comment or add when i clicked her name it send friend request pending! could the guy who made facebook be in on this or has it been hacked

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
VIRUS ALERT DO NOT CLICK ON THIS LINK. LOCKED UP MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lostviking

The link is safe, I've scanned it myself and looked through the code. Take your tinfoil hat off, lol.

OP, I'll have a look into the Sam Hodd account in a minute I got house work to do.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostviking

OMG YOU SERIOUS its off photobucket one of the biggest sites in the world for hosting pictures how can a jpeg cause a virus when you dont even download it ya fool

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Get a mac or linux dude
No virii

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by brettcal82

Originally posted by lostviking

OMG YOU SERIOUS its off photobucket one of the biggest sites in the world for hosting pictures how can a jpeg cause a virus when you dont even download it ya fool

To correct you when you "view" the image you do download it into your temp files.

It is what it is

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join