It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Julian Assange The Anti-Christ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by freedish

Just like Jesus in the Christian Bible did!
Thank you for reminding me Jesus was proven false so many centuries ago. That is if Jesus existed at all.
Prophets

A true prophet sent by G-d will never preach a message contrary to even one of the Torah's precepts. If someone claiming Divine Inspiration, the Torah demands that this so-called prophet prove himself. In light of this, Jesus and Paul did some rather heinous things in their lifetimes. They completely vilified those who opposed their theologies, a crime from which stems two thousand years of Christian anti-Semitism. They did everything that a false prophet could do to loudly scream that he was false. Chapters 13 and 18 of Deuteronomy clearly define false prophets, and Jesus and Paul are the living incarnations of that definition.

Are you kidding? The world rejected Jesus.
They hate Him. In fact they crucified Him.
Jesus says he comes to divide houses, bring brothers against brothers, mothers against their daughters.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I believe the world I see today worships this man blindly. If you're speaking in a Christian sense of him being crucified then you're wrong. Most people of other faiths don't believe this deceiver was crucified and in Christianity his crucifixion is invalid.
Blood Sacrifice

And so, we are to believe that Jesus dying on the cross fulfilled the requirements of a blood sacrifice. There are a number of requirements for a sacrifice to be valid or it is completely disqualified and will be an abomination to G-d. These requirements are as follows: 1. The sin offering must be brought forth by the person seeking atonement, and slaughtered either by the sinner or by the priest. 2. Death must be caused by a sharp, perfect blade cutting across the neck, resulting in blood loss and swift death. 3. The offering must be physically unblemished. 4. In the case of mammal offerings (bulls, lambs, etc.) the offering must be less than one year old. 5. In the case of mammal offerings, the mammal must have cloven hooves and chew cud. 6. The sacrifice must be brought at the Temple 7. The sacrifice must have its blood taken by a priest and sprinkled on the altar. 8. The sacrifice must be salted. Since Jesus did not fulfill even one of the eight precepts listed above, it's clear that his death could not be the atoning sacrifice Christians claim it is.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Ah, the old quote, quote, quote, quote, quote, quote, quote, quote, quote, quote, quote, quote trick. And for the record, if you could care less, then obviously, you care now.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

As my internet use has been cut down to using my mobile device I will hold my replies till tomorrow. And since I've never heard the claims you have placed before my and I never argue unless I know exactly what I'm talking about I wil research the claims you have stated and you will get my rebuttle in the morning. I bid you a good day.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Well I have to use my sources right? I have to prove to these people I am correct. I just hate being hated for my beliefs in life.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3aadc0a350f0.jpg[/atsimg]

I'm sorry, I hate these type of threads.
Julian Assange is not the Antichrist. I don't believe in religion, they only cause indifferences between people.
If he turns into a 3 headed monster human hybrid in court, then I'll believe he is the Antichrist.

Cheers
Brady.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by stuncrazy

Remember I'm Jewish and do not follow Jesus. So I will reply to whatever post you have. Soon I'll show my proof of G-D. Which in fact G-D is everywhere.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I don't think he's the antichrist.

"Insofar as we can affect the world, let it be to utterly eliminate guilt and fear as a motivator of man and replace it cell for cell with love for one another and the passion of creation." - Julian Assange 2007

Now, I'm not a Christian, but what would worry me if I followed those prophesies is that I would label someone innocent with good intentions as the antichrist and help to see them cruxified - and then I'd find out that was the Christ.

Not saying Julian Assange is the Christ, hear me, just saying, all those prophesies would mean to me personally is that I need to keep my eyes open that someone powerful claiming to be good is really very bad news - like maybe Hitler.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Aye and I respect your beliefs.. I respect all beliefs.. and yes ma'am you are correct in stating that your GOD is the only true GOD. No more certain of a truth has been spoken. But for this argument to hold ground we must take no other doctrine then the word itself for that is the true ruler that all things are judged. I will even hold my discussion to the old testament.

And to him that said religion is the biggest disrupter of society. I say that is true but the blame lies on society and not the other way around. The bible is a work of peace an humbleness accept in the regard of sin. And you will say but who is to judge.. take the ten commandments. Find flaw in any of them.. ill even let you throw out the first four since you choose to believe in no GOD take the remaining 6 and tell me if these laws were fallowed by all men would society not benefit? So who has the follie, man or GOD.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Interesting theory on Assange being the Anti-christ, but it would have to be a man who gives the deception of worldly peace for 3 and a half years.

It's more likely it could be Prince William in my opinion though. What with the wedding on April 29 2011. Millions around the world will be watching the royal wedding, all their energies focused on him - at that point the anti-christ could enter him on that day, and then events probably unfolding that he takes up the throne and uses his middle name, thus becoming King Arthur (see Camelot legend). K from the letter Kate is the 11th letter, as well as 2+9 from 29 April adding up to 11 as well. Just speculating here really.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I believe the world I see today worships this man blindly. If you're speaking in a Christian sense of him being crucified then you're wrong. Most people of other faiths don't believe this deceiver was crucified and in Christianity his crucifixion is invalid.
Blood Sacrifice

And so, we are to believe that Jesus dying on the cross fulfilled the requirements of a blood sacrifice. There are a number of requirements for a sacrifice to be valid or it is completely disqualified and will be an abomination to G-d. These requirements are as follows: 1. The sin offering must be brought forth by the person seeking atonement, and slaughtered either by the sinner or by the priest. 2. Death must be caused by a sharp, perfect blade cutting across the neck, resulting in blood loss and swift death. 3. The offering must be physically unblemished. 4. In the case of mammal offerings (bulls, lambs, etc.) the offering must be less than one year old. 5. In the case of mammal offerings, the mammal must have cloven hooves and chew cud. 6. The sacrifice must be brought at the Temple 7. The sacrifice must have its blood taken by a priest and sprinkled on the altar. 8. The sacrifice must be salted. Since Jesus did not fulfill even one of the eight precepts listed above, it's clear that his death could not be the atoning sacrifice Christians claim it is.

Those laws apply to animals because they are tainted by the sin of this world.

Now Jesus being God, is perfect and holy, thus rules for sacrifice doesn't apply, because HE'S ALREADY CLEAN!

edit on 7-12-2010 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

@ stuncrazy

"You shall have no other gods before me." Exodus 20:3 (NRS)

Give the New Testement a Chance?

Before arriving at the end of the second chapter of Matthew, there are eight items that prevent an objective reader from believing the New Testament is true: 1) King Jeconiah is listed in the genealogy of Joseph (Matthew 1:11). Jeconiah was cursed by G-d that none of his descendants would ever rule (Jeremiah 22:30). Joseph is disqualified from inheriting the throne, as would be his progeny. If they couldn’t get something this simple right, what was I to expect from the rest of the document?

This is for anyone wanting to start opening their to the truth of the lies of Christianity and Islam. I state my cause and could care less what anyone thinks.
edit on 7-12-2010 by Romantic_Rebel because: (no reason given)

Jesus was born of virgin birth. He is not Joseph's progeny.

You seem to come up with many reasons not to believe Jesus is the messiah.
If you were really looking for the truth you would keep searching for it.
I can easily find answers to most of your examples.
If you really want the truth, and I'm guessing you do,
why don't you ask God, if you really believe in Him?
Ask Him that if Jesus is the Son of God that he will show you.
I promise He will, actually He promises He will.
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. (Jeremiah 29:13)
God does not make a promise He can't keep.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
No, I do not believe Assange to be
the Anti-Christ.

But I do believe him to be a CIA Asset
recruited after his 1991 hacking of
Nortel and the US Military Network.

And he is only as famous as the
CIA has made him to be so that
the CIA's Intellipedia Project can
function as it's supposed to.

more info here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
Now that the famous (or infamous) Julian Assange of WikiLeaks has been arrested, you must consider similarities that he has to another famous martyr who lived a little over 2000 years ago.

Just like Jesus of Nazareth, Julian Assange had a mission to reveal "the truth", going against authority and governments.

Now, just like Jesus, he faces persecution and/or death, under false and trumped-up charges. And most don't seem to care about his fate, even though he hasn't really committed any real crime. (When I say no crime was committed, what was exposed by WikiLeaks is something that any news agency would have done if they found out secret information. Remember Watergate?)

When Jesus was crucified he was painted as a criminal by the Roman Empire.

Hypothetically, if Julian Assange is murdered, he has followers at WikiLeaks who will continue his agenda and keep spreading "the word"...Just like Jesus did...

Only this time the words that could be spread could indeed be a "poison pill" that could thrust the world into a cataclysmic World War 3 if just the right type of damaging information comes out.

If this does happen, Julian Assange could very well be considered The Anti-Christ, or an anti-christ.

What do you think?

Antichrist, not by a long shot as he does not demand no reqiure allegiance and does not have a political or monetarial agenda in play here. The AC is a foul, vile, greedy, con artist who wants to kill everyone and everything and Mr. Assange is far from that. His agenda and end goal is not for power, fame, fortune or glory. He is doing it because simply put there is no one else.

He could be seen in a similiar fashion to a Christian Martyr as he is willing to sacrifice himself so that the majority can learn and gain truth and knowledge.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

Like poster in 1st page said, one should knew this thread was coming

What people seem not understand is that Christ/Antichrist duality is a symbolic representations of our psyche, our self.

Everyone has Antichrist within, as well as Christ. I don't mean this literally, but symbolically. Think about events of Eastern. In the trial, there were two people on it. There was Jesus who was "son of a father", and then there was alleged criminal called Barabbas, when translated, stands for a "son of a father".

There you have your christ and antichrist. So to conclude, those who choose the criminal to be freed, are all yielding to their inner anti-christs and those who choose the "anointed one" are yielding to their inner Christ.

-v

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Anytime someone political becomes famous someone asks this.
There is no antichrist and if there was it would probably be metaphorical not an actual person but the state of morality in the world.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Hey I posted this in another thread but it might be more apropriate here,

Originally posted by rowingcrazy
...Have been following this whole wikileaks issue for a few days and been riveted, had a few free moments and was browsing around the wikileaks bits and bobs. No idea if this is the correct place to post this but hey its weird and fits into the whole assagne weird thing.

How many of you on here have heard of the "The Akkadian Creation Epic," I hadnt untill about 20minutes ago. I was looking at the secret backup wikileaks file that is doing the rounds at the moment

Wikileaks insurance file

I did a bit of looking and found a webpage called "Rubberhose Cryptographic," I noticed our friend mr Assagne had helped design the original crypto programme way back in 1997, so being just a little interested in how all that worked I clicked on the Idiot Savants guide,

Rubberhose

nothing particularly interesting untill the bottom and had all the information about the creation epic.

This was the verse that particularly caught my eye, About Marduk the champion of the younger gods.

Thy weapons shall not fail; they shall smash thy foes!
But pour out the life of the god who seized evil."
Having placed in their midst a piece of cloth,
They have addressed themselves to Marduk, their first-born: (20)
"Lord, truly thy decree is first among gods.
Say but to wreck or create; it shall be.
Open thy mouth: the cloth will vanish!
Speak again, and the cloth shall be whole!"

Tablet translation

am i the only one that sees the "cloth" as the backup wikileaks insurance file? Could be Mr Assagne is seeing himself as some sort of self styled younger god champion trying to bring down the old gods.
...oh and one last intrestign thing just as it seemed weird too...Marduks other names.....Niburu....weird or what!

Maybe assagne has nothing to do with the whole christian debate, look before that at older religions, so maybe anti christ is not the right word to describe him?

Hope this adds to the debate!!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Some of you might enjoy this, some of you will probably hate it...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by rowingcrazy

Nice find.

I think the deeply devout Christians here are taking things too seriously and are missing my point, but you seem to get it.

I think Assange does see himself as a Jesus-like figure, and he's ready to die for the cause.

Nevertheless, once Assange is gone, the governments of the world will hunt down his apostles, just like they did to Jesus' apostles in The Book Of Acts.

There will be nowhere safe in the world for them to hide.

Even ATS members may be persecuted.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I new this post was coming....Dude, seriously?

Troll somewhere else.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join