It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Julian Assange The Anti-Christ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Now that the famous (or infamous) Julian Assange of WikiLeaks has been arrested, you must consider similarities that he has to another famous martyr who lived a little over 2000 years ago.

Just like Jesus of Nazareth, Julian Assange had a mission to reveal "the truth", going against authority and governments.

Now, just like Jesus, he faces persecution and/or death, under false and trumped-up charges. And most don't seem to care about his fate, even though he hasn't really committed any real crime. (When I say no crime was committed, what was exposed by WikiLeaks is something that any news agency would have done if they found out secret information. Remember Watergate?)

When Jesus was crucified he was painted as a criminal by the Roman Empire.

Hypothetically, if Julian Assange is murdered, he has followers at WikiLeaks who will continue his agenda and keep spreading "the word"...Just like Jesus did...

Only this time the words that could be spread could indeed be a "poison pill" that could thrust the world into a cataclysmic World War 3 if just the right type of damaging information comes out.

If this does happen, Julian Assange could very well be considered The Anti-Christ, or an anti-christ.

What do you think?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

I will have to admit, this idea crossed my mind today. Maybe not that he was the anti-christ.

but more along the lines of this-

im not good for quoting bible verses, but isnt there somethign that says at the end times, all will be revealed?

the revealing part made me think of the ongoing wikileaks issue

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

ah yes a religious debate my kind of thread..
first things first i love how misconstrued you are in stating

while this is not the true way things went down... the Pharisee's painted our beloved savior as a sinner... Pontius Pilot wanted nothing to do with the matter, but through bullying the pharisee got their way.

although i don't believe julian assange is the beast (or anti-christ) i do believe he could be the prophet that will give the beast it's thrown.
too many things aren't in place yet israel hasn't become the super power it's supposed to, so the beast cannot sit on God's thrown and call himself God. hence no abomination of desolation.

i mean look at the events that have transpired since 9/11 we have been on a one way path towards israel, to put our systems in place in the middle east. this has all been a very strategic battle. i was a youth when i picked up the book of revelations and ever since 9/11 it's been like the movie hit the big screen, but the plot slowly dragged by. once they finish the pipelines to give direct access to oil to Israel, then and only then can we know the beasts face.

F&S goo thread my friend
edit on 7-12-2010 by stuncrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by stuncrazy

I used to be a Born-Again Christian (now a New Age spiritualist) and I don't remember anywhere in The Bible where it says that Israel is supposed to be a super power at the End of Days, nor The Beast sitting on a throne over Israel. Are you sure this wasn't suggested to you by someone else?

Assange is on a mission to spread his "gospel" and he has followers (or apostles)...but instead of spreading the good word, he's spreading information that could do harm to humanity. I can see nothing good coming from the cablegate leaks.

By definition, doesn't this make him an anti-christ?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I knew this thread was coming.

Dude... seriously?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Well.... if god sent his son knowing on a suicide mission , and jesus knew it was a suicide mission. What sort of example is this for people to follow? I know god has better ways to deal with sin and salvation then send his "son" on a suicide mission knowingly! Its suicide because both parties knew . But i don't think thats how it went down . That would be silly god is suppose to be good not al qeCIAda. Suicide missions i dont think so. But then again if you have no crusifiction then you have no chrisianity.

"Hypothetically, if Julian Assange is murdered, he has followers at WikiLeaks who will continue his agenda and keep spreading "the word"...Just like Jesus did..."

Followers? You mean people who seek truth and want a better world? Whats his "word" The documents he exposes that other people send him?

How about your agenda with this thread? Clearly baseless and a weak attempt at a conspiracy theory . This does not even belong in the cup let alone if it could hold water. Either your ignorant , a troll , or looking for a chuckle....

Why do you want to kill the messenger so badly ? Is this your fancy....

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

I don't want to kill the messenger. I just see striking similarities. That's all.

I'm sure others will agree.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Well, if he is the anti-christ, he still has to kill millions and millions of people.

I just don't see that happening.

I don't think this guy could probibly kill another human being on his own, just by looking at him I can tell he's the wormy sleezy type. That and his actions speak for themselves. I bet he doesn't live much longer than a year. This guy is not a threat, and niether is the information he is leaking out...

I do like to see how the US gov works behind closed doors, and to me, thats all these leaks are, glimpses into modern backdoor diplomacy..

Of course thats just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Just like Jesus he will do nothing and die for nothing. Julian Assange is not the Antichrist and Jesus is not the Messiah. Both are no where near the Truth of G-D.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

You have the anti-christ all wrong.
The world will love him.
He will bring peace to the earth.
He will perform miracles.
He will deceive people into thinking he is a God.

You need to read the bible.
edit on 7-12-2010 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

Just like Jesus in the Christian Bible did!
Thank you for reminding me Jesus was proven false so many centuries ago. That is if Jesus existed at all.
Prophets

A true prophet sent by G-d will never preach a message contrary to even one of the Torah's precepts. If someone claiming Divine Inspiration, the Torah demands that this so-called prophet prove himself. In light of this, Jesus and Paul did some rather heinous things in their lifetimes. They completely vilified those who opposed their theologies, a crime from which stems two thousand years of Christian anti-Semitism. They did everything that a false prophet could do to loudly scream that he was false. Chapters 13 and 18 of Deuteronomy clearly define false prophets, and Jesus and Paul are the living incarnations of that definition.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

no i'm sorry your misinformed. the pharisee wanted to crucify him. pontius pilot tried to give his freedom because it was the pentecost (i believe i may be mistaken on the jewish holiday it was) and on that day they released one criminal free of charge. pontius pilot gave them the choice of barabbas (a known murderer) or jesus and the jews replied Crucify him. he offered once again to release Jesus and they responded Crucify him. (pontius pilot's wife told him not to crucify him, because she dreamed he was a holy man)
i've never understood where this teaching comes from... it's clear as day in the bible, that he was crucified by the pharisee, who tricked the following Jews into believing Jesus was a blasphemer.

and yes Jesus knew from the start that he was to be the perfect and sacrificial lamb. he is the lamb that was slain before the creation of the world. don't just take my word for it. research yourself.

I used to be a Born-Again Christian (now a New Age spiritualist) and I don't remember anywhere in The Bible where it says that Israel is supposed to be a super power at the End of Days, nor The Beast sitting on a throne over Israel. Are you sure this wasn't suggested to you by someone else?

lol no, my friend it is simply the conclusion in which i have come to through my study. in which my faith has led me to believe. i'll explain my thought process.

to understand this one you have to understand that the anti-christ will come to be as the christ. he will in fact mimic the christ to the T. he must then rule from the land of God. and seeing as how he will be ruler of the world in turn means israel must first become a super power.

new age spiritualism has such a beauty to it. it is a very self-empowering essence to it. i must say i value the values of new age spiritualism then what is painted as christianity these days.

edit on 7-12-2010 by stuncrazy because: messed up my quotes

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The anti christ will have the whole world united under him, all religions and all types of people. I don't know what he will do to unite people who have been fighting for years. Apparantly Muslim, Christian, Jew, and all other religions will believe he is the Messiah or something. Everyone will see in him what they have been waiting for.

Anyway, beware of anyone who seems too good to be true.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

just out intrigue, what law of the torah did jesus break? and how was the teaching of jesus any different then the teaching of the torah?

even moreso by our own modern day society rules (for the truth of God has been engraved in each of our lives) which rules did he break?

you know right from wrong. as does the rest of the world
edit on 7-12-2010 by stuncrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

Just like Jesus in Christianity and Islam. Real Jews are smart enough to see past the ugliness of this false Messiah that is Jesus.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

From your points it seems like Julian Assange would be the reincarnation of Jesus, not the anti-Christ.

The anti-Christ was built into Christianity for the sole purpose of rallying the last of the believers against the one figure who poises the biggest threat against ending Christianity for good. That way the followers will view their religious prophecies as true and will be even more inclined to believe in their brainwashing because they have been told the anti-Christ will come, thus keeping their core members intact. The anti-Christ also deters high-up people from challenging Christianity as they could be labeled the anti-Christ.

But in reality, labeling someone the “anti-Christ” will just be the Church’s last desperate attempt to unite the followers and safeguard their own destruction because they knew their ungodly reign of worship would eventually be end as soon as people began to wake up and see the Church for what it really is; an ingenious institution to control the way the masses think, and the most destuctive and deadly organization ever known to mankind.

edit on 7-12-2010 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
@ stuncrazy

"You shall have no other gods before me." Exodus 20:3 (NRS)

Give the New Testement a Chance?

One approach that some missionaries will use in their efforts to convince Jews to accept Christianity is to tell a prospective Jewish convert, "Haven't you at least read the New Testament? How can you be so sure if you've never read it?" Questions like, "Why have my people been so stubborn over the last nineteen centuries? Is there the slightest chance that Christians were right?"This author once opened himself to that idea. Jews and Christians both agree on the validity of the Jewish Bible (whether you call it the Tanach or the Old Testament). Let us see if the Christian extension called the New Testament was valid.

Before arriving at the end of the second chapter of Matthew, there are eight items that prevent an objective reader from believing the New Testament is true: 1) King Jeconiah is listed in the genealogy of Joseph (Matthew 1:11). Jeconiah was cursed by G-d that none of his descendants would ever rule (Jeremiah 22:30). Joseph is disqualified from inheriting the throne, as would be his progeny. If they couldn’t get something this simple right, what was I to expect from the rest of the document?

2) The misquotation of Isaiah 7:14 found in Matthew 1:23. I found this disagreeable because a) the Messiah wasn’t the subject of the verse, and b) lacking a father descended from David prevents anyone from inheriting the throne. 3) The author of Matthew’s Gospel misused Hosea in Matthew 2:15 -- Matthew 2:15 And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son. (KJV) When you look for the verse being quoted here, you find this passage: Hosea 11:1 When Israel [was] a child, then I loved him, and called my son out of Egypt. (KJV) In case a Christian reader might object, saying that we are quoting the incorrect verse, it must be stated that Christian Bibles that are annotated for quotes between the Jewish Scriptures and the Christian Bible clearly label that Matthew 2:15 is quoting from this verse in Hosea. This verse has nothing to do with the Messiah. The author of Matthew took the verse out of context and misused it.

4) The fabrication of a verse, creating the façade of a Messianic prophecy that never existed: Matthew 2:23 And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called a Nazarene. Most annotated Christian Bibles, which go to exhaustive lengths to source every single Jewish Scripture quote, list no reference. There is an important reason for this: No such prophecy exists. Matthew fabricated a prophecy in an effort to make his case look more valid. The implications of this should speak for themselves.

Objectively, there is no reason to continue after that. Who could give credit to a theology that makes things up in order to latch on to Judaism? It is said that Matthew's Gospel was the gospel specifically aimed at the Jews. Those same people who proclaim this are the same ones who can't understand why Jews reject Jesus. This author is Jewish, and was left unimpressed by it. But, if we were to continue, we would find even further evidence against its credibility. 5) Read the names in the genealogy in Matthew 1 very carefully and compare them to the genealogy in First Chronicles. Names are conspicuously absent. The reasoning behind this is in Matthew:

Matthew 1:17 So all the generations from Abraham to David [are] fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon [are] fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ [are] fourteen generations. (KJV) David's name in Hebrew has a numerical value of fourteen. The author of Matthew's Gospel edited out members of the royal family so Jesus would seem to be part of some cosmic numerical mneumonic, making it seem like it was just the right time for the Messiah to come.

6) A slight misquote indicating just how lacking in Hebrew skills the author was: Matthew 2:1 Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judaea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, [2] Saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen his star in the east, and are come to worship him. [3] When Herod the king had heard [these things], he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him. [4] And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born. [5] And they said unto him, In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet, [6] And thou Bethlehem, [in] the land of Judah, art not the least among the princes of Judah: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel. (KJV)

It's important to examine the wording of this quote VERY closely. Let us now look at the quote from the Jewish Scriptures: Micah 5:2 But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, [though] thou be little among the thousands of Judah, [yet] out of thee shall he come forth unto me [that is] to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth [have been] from of old, from everlasting. (KJV)

Notice that Micah is saying that Bethlehem is the least among the thousands of Judah, but when Matthew quotes it, suddenly Bethlehem is NOT the least. Matthew's author had such a poor understanding of Hebrew he didn't realize the message the prophet was conveying, so he changed the wording. 7) The creation of an event in order to quote a verse out of context: Matthew 2:16 Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the wise men. [17] Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, [18] In Rama was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, Rachel weeping [for] her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not. (KJV)

Verse 18 quotes Jeremiah, and if you read the verse in its proper context, you'll find that Rachel's children aren't dead, but are among the exiles. That is not the point I'm bringing up here. I could write an entire book detailing how the New Testament takes verses out of context. Verse 16 is the major point here. This is about the so-called "slaughter of innocents." It should strike the reader of how closely this mirrors the story of Moses. It should also strike the reader to know that this event never happened. You can find a long list of Herod's rather heinous and brutal crimes, and something as disgusting and abhorrent as the murder of every child under the age of two would have hit the history books. Herod's list of crimes included having members of his own family killed. The "slaughter of innocents" would have been recorded. So, even if we do read the New Testament in-depth, the Jews should in no way be compelled to convert.

This is for anyone wanting to start opening their to the truth of the lies of Christianity and Islam. I state my cause and could care less what anyone thinks.
edit on 7-12-2010 by Romantic_Rebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Haha, I was waiting for someone to say it too.
Sometimes I wonder if people aren't just trolling ATS with these kinds of threads.

My thoughts, and let me be brutally honest in this one...

If there is such a thing as the Anti-Christ to ever actually exist, he'd be a great power that everyone would love and admire. Someone with respect from the rich and wealthy who plots evil deeds behind the curtains and lies about to the public. The US is an evil empire, they'd do anything to maintain their power like use '___' and test all kinds of drugs on their own government agents, invade other countries and force democracy upon them while setting up puppet governments to control from overseas and so far they are the only country to have ever used a nuclear bomb; they are a country without a conscience.

To expose the shady dealings and critical assessments of the US embassies is a Godsend. They should release even more documents, no matter how dangerous they might be to the troops. When someone enlists in the army he becomes a weapon of the state, that's the risk. If the State does anything to undermine the people by misrepresenting them in any way and this gets exposed, then it is not the reporter's hands that are stained with blood but the politician's who should have thought twice before making such decisions.

He's just a messenger, the real threat is the US government; they're the ones putting the soldier's life at risk every single day and at this point, most people in the west don't even know why they have soldiers there anymore.

A building full of people die and they call it terror but kill hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians overseas and they call it casualties of war. That's what politicians do, they corrupt your minds by twisting words and making insane situations seem completely sane to you. The west picks up their flag in patriotism, willfully wearing the blindfold all for the sake of Power and Greed.

Therefor if Assange is anything he is is a messenger of light bringing about the truth which most people in the West despise, those who prefer the lies they've been fed by the true Anti-Christ; the heartless politicians. And yes, I suppose that if you do support such dirty politics and corporate greed, then that makes you part of the evil empire too.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
If Assange is the anti christ, we have to create a new deity. A new figure representing evil more evil than evil itself. If we do not, how do we fit hilary and obama?

Assange represents the sign of the times. One time where tell the truth has turned into something wrong. It is the complete inversion of values.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Assange the anti-christ??

Let me tell you.... this World is filled with characters that make good anti-christ candidates...... take your pick!

Anyway.... what's with this "waiting for the anti-christ" crap?
The Devil has been playing us for thousands of years, no need to wait, he has always been here.
Play his game.... or don't play his game.... your choice.

An Aussie as the Anti-Christ...... oi oi oi

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join